Which is more important to you; your national identity, ethnic identity, or religious identity?

Which is more important to you; your national identity, ethnic identity, or religious identity?

Or maybe none are, why?

religious
thanks to the serbian church

None

National identity, the rest only applies to retards or indians

This

Ethnonational identity.

You Orthodox?

Only morons categorise people like that.

You would say that though.

National identity.

Because I appreciate people who are on the same team as me.

Of course I would. I have my own accomplishments that I am proud of, so I do not have to rely on the works of others to feel better about myself.

I completely agree with you, m8.

>I have my own accomplishments that I am proud of
Like shitting in an Armitage Shanks?

national identity

ethnic identity is just muh heritage

>national identity, ethnic identity
what's the difference?

None because these things are arbitrarily ascribed at birth through sheer chance.

I'm proud of things that I actually accomplish by myself though.

It figures that a brainlet subscribing to collectivist ideology would find such kind of childish humour funny.

That's a yes then

>mutts arguing the thread
t. 100% finnish master race

Being a liberal. I'm basically the same thing as other ((globalists)) from like croatia or indonesia, any differences are very minor

>national identity
>ethnic identity
same thing

none.

t. loser individualist NEET

I'm sure your useless NEET self thinks that you're a big man for being born by sheer luck in the country that once had the largest empire in the world.
>inb4 le poo in le loo xD maymay

So what is your big achievement?

ffs

i don,'t see any difference between these three

my racial white identity

Muslims prioritise their faith over national and ethnic identities.

Jews too, at least some.

for jewish diaspora the religious identity is pretty much the same with their ethnic identity

Yes, yes.

>Muslims prioritise their faith over national and ethnic identities.
What i mean is that every people has a traditional religion, French are Catholic, English are Anglicans, Dutch are Reformed, Germans are Lutheran, and so on

I think being a part of "x people" requires you to also follow the religion of this people
Also, what's the difference between national and ethnic indentity ?

>what's the difference between national and ethnic indentity ?
Swedish Finns are ethnically Swedish and speak Swedish but identify as Finnish
Northern Irish people may identify more as Irish (ethnicity) or British (nationality)
etc. etc.

Religious identity > ethnic identity > national identity.
I'm Christian first, Anglo second, American third.

maybe you could explain then?

other way around...

say what m8

Having a qt gf

fennoswedes are finns who speak swedish, aka cucks

>Swedish Finns are ethnically Swedish and speak Swedish but identify as Finnish
>Northern Irish people may identify more as Irish (ethnicity) or British (nationality)
>etc. etc.

So

Ethnicity is a nation without a state

Doesn't sound like pooing in the loo is even on his list

Ethnic nationalism, also known as ethno-nationalism, is a form of nationalism wherein the "nation" is defined in terms of ethnicity.

The central theme of ethnic nationalists is that "nations are defined by a shared heritage, which usually includes a common language, a common faith, and a common ethnic ancestry". It also includes ideas of a culture shared between members of the group, and with their ancestors.

However, it is different from a purely cultural definition of "the nation," which allows people to become members of a nation by cultural assimilation; and from a purely linguistic definition, according to which "the nation" consists of all speakers of a specific language.

so basically nationalism and fake nationalism

My language, of course.

Slight national identity, but I hold personal identity above all others.

This

national identity.

Strong ethnic and religious identity make most countries into complete shitholes unless they only have one ethnicity and one religion.

Have to agree with the poo though, you spergs are probably worthless dorito covered NEETs
t. Successful Individualist

All of those are merely social constructs. I only care about identity on a personal level.

I don't have an identity. Not that I don't consider anything important, I simply don't have one. I barely even have a personality, I'm as bland as they come.
And I agree with the indians, taking pride in something you did not work to achieve just shows you didn't achieve shit. Not like I did.

t. gypsy

What are you even trying to say?
Or should I just answer with "t. inbred snowman" and be done with it?

>t. Successful Individualist
Continue

I'm an atheist so I have no religious identity.
I hate Bulgarians and Bulgaria so I don't have the other two either.
I mostly identify with being a programmer.

Ethnic.
Very """"important"""" actually, I was freaking nationalist and separatist since 2014 but turned to be self-hating retard now.

My "success story" is completely irrelevant, but I'll still oblige.
I was born in a very poor household. I started working since I was a teenage boy and worked very hard to make ends meet.
Long story short, I now have a successful business which I built by my own hands from nothing. This is something I can be proud of.

They're only shitholes if they don't have a shared goal or mission.

Ethnic/none

Have some internet hugs, slav bro. It may be irrelevant, but that's certainly something to be proud of.

Have a (You)

So how does that make it so you cant/shouldn't have a national,ethnic or etc identity?

gibs job

National.
The rest is unimportant

There is no french ethnical identity. France is not a nation state

fuck off greeknigger

>you have a limited time on this planet
>you waste it by following a pre-determined ideology, essentially destroying free-will
lol

>I'm a total loser so I base my pride on my nationality, ethnicity or religion

Je suis français trouduc.

why do people assume it has something to do with pride?

>claim there is no french
>claim now to be french

Kys g*rmshit subhuman

t. turkroach

>thread about multiple identities
>state that there is no ethnical french identity, which is a fact easily backed up by genetical and historical evidences
>somehow it invalidates the concept of french as a whole
Why are we one of the only countries in Europe where the regional identities have almost completely disappeared user ? France is not a nation state, it's a state

As a middle class white Queenslander national/parochial identity is more important because we can integrate our newer brown citizens into our beer swilling rugby watching ways

>which is a fact easily backed up by genetical and historical evidences
HJAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHA

Fuck off g*rmshit subhuman mongrel

suck my dick lowly crossbree
>Why are we one of the only countries in Europe where the regional identities have almost completely disappeared user ?
First you don't say "we" mongrel filth

Secondly regions are memes and are mostly based on duchies/countries/dioceses which are all political entities and have nothing to do with ethnicity

Je suis français ducon. Je bosse en Allemagne.

>Secondly regions are memes
Ouais et les bretons ne sont pas des celtes, et les basques pas des basques, mais oui

>basques
>bretons

nobody never said that they were French

anyway g*rm are a meme people

you're just a bastard race of actual people like the Bavarians, Saxons, Sorbs, Polabians, Thunringians, Frisians, and now tanned germans

Oh et qui est français alors ?

>you're just a bastard race of actual people like the Bavarians, Saxons, Sorbs, Polabians, Thunringians, Frisians, and now tanned germans
Je suis pas allemand mais ok

>i'm not german

true you're a nigger like alll g*rm

ethnic identity. Patriotism is overrated and can't care less about religion

What is your ethnic identity, Colombro?

None. I don't identify myself with a mexican identity because I simply don't get along with the masses even if I wanted to, I don't like spicy food, I don't like most mexican artists (painters, writers, singers and musicians), I like some mexican composers but no one here gives a flying fuck about them, I don't like soccer, I tried to enjoy it all but I can't.

Now about ethnic identity, I don't even know what I am anymore, I simply say I'm mestizo and don't have a real reason to be proud or shame of this.

I'm not religious.

The dude probably grew up during the 90s in Russia. Can't blame him for being disillusioned

>uae
Are you an Emirati or ex-pat?

None. Nation is a myth. Religion is a joke. Ethnicity doesn't mean shit.
What means is material values and memes.

National > ethnic >*tips* no thanks

>my country is a disease and i must lash out towards anyone that has not failed and is not as miserable

ping "pekka" pong

t*rk larper

reddit

street shitter: jihad edition

fedora

alt fagger

shitaly reject

expat

ethnic identity>national identity>>>>>>>religious identity

ethnic identity. it's what makes a country

National.

National
Giving ethnic identity prevalence would validate all those "muh heritage" americans, chicanos, "i am Greek" posters, etc

All of those are spooks and have no inherent meaning or value.

shut up

excellent post

a roach wouldn't include religion

why so butthurt?

thank Ghandhi for Indian posters

I feel a natural hatred for impure races especially when they own French clay