Why are foreigners so rude?

>come back to home from work
>hear two men speaking fluent English about 20 meters behind me
>enter your home apartment building and take elevator to higher floors
>just when the doors are about to close, one of the men quickly steps inside
>he rushes inside the elevator regardless that I was already there
>tfw you are forced to watch nothing but the wall and stand still for 30 seconds
>he nods and smiles at me when he takes his leave

Thank god he didn't try small talk or anything

I will go to Finland and hug random people.

You will get mora'd

death is one time event

mental trauma lasts a life time

It is ok though, only bongs/muricans are creepy autists

please don't

>last year
>get sent to Finland for work for a couple weeks
>take bus from hotel to the office every day
>one of the first stops, always just me and one other guy for the few minutes of the ride
>sit next to him every day and make small talk and ask lots of personal questions about his daily life

bit rude

That isn't even rude, what the fuck Finland?
If anything you should have held the door open for him. If there's only one elevator he probably doesn't want to wait for the next one.

>If anything you should have held the door open for him. If there's only one elevator he probably doesn't want to wait for the next one.
No he should wait. Cramming someone in such a tight space is terrible.

Are you're elevators a fucking capsule that only supports one person?

Depends on the place.

Elevators can fit more than one person

I did the opposite of this the other day.
>enter apartment building
>notice girl is a not too far behind me
>i go in the elevator
>see girl
>press the button so the elevator door stays open
>she is actually walking past the elevator, but she notices me holding the door open
>she suddenly turns and enters the elevator with me
>she mumbles "th..thanks"
>stand there in silence until i reach my floor
>tell her to have a nice day while leaving the elevator

That's adorably autistic from both of you.

>Cramming someone in such a tight space is terrible.
I love when I join a queue and notice that the person in front of me is keeping big distance ahead of him/her
>autism/villager detected
I then stand like 10 cm behind that person and when they nervously turn around I just casually smile at them pretending to be a decent human being to neutralize their suspicion
It's fun to watch them trying to keep and balance a distance ahead and behind
Every time they move to get a distance from me I move with them
Every time they back up to get distance from person in front of them I stand still
Sometimes they stand like 1 cm away from me or the person ahead
They always look so nervous and sometimes they pretend a call or look at their watch and leave the building visibly disturbed

life is fun

>some kiddo tries this on me, see him giggling and glancing over at his faggot friends at this ebin prank
>smile at him and rip a silent but deadly fart
>he has to stand in it or look like a bitch in front of his friends

>I love when I join a queue and notice that the person in front of me is keeping big distance ahead of him/her
I do this. However, I don't mind people standing directly behind me. It only bothers me when they stand so close they bump into me

Foreigners are rude because they don't know your customs, and can also be confused by having to learn a new language.
TL;DNR: your world is very small

>smile at random people in public transport
>the look of utter confusion is delightful

>american digestuons is so apalling that they're always one reflexive bowelmovement away from a fart

The memes are real.

I also do this
they really want to rip you apart
the more they're frowning the more I'm smiling

>Finns calling anyone creepy autists

>not maintaining a fart on deck at all times just in case you need it
Pathetic

>sharting the guy
nice comeback desu
thing is I really look extremely normal and act so casually that you can almost hear those people question themselves that probably they are the ones acting strange in this situation and not me
>the gift of human chad looks
>the curse of being a mad man

>I initiate smalltalks with yankees

The worst thing about people talking to you in public transport is that it's usually old and/or slightly retarded people.

Hey I'm not old

I don't like standing near people because I don't want them pickpocketing me.
Usually I'm the weird one in these situations.

>pickpockets

Is America perpetually in the 1930s?

It still happens!

Sometimes I say hello to people when entering elevators, sometimes I don't... there isn't exactly a rule for that, I'm not sure how I decide on it.
And I will only say hello to someone who is entering the elevator I'm already in if he/she says it first.

What really grinds my gears is when the person says nothing when getting in, but says "bye" when leaving, and I have to reply.
What the fuck, why spend the whole time pretending to be strangers just to break the silence in the last second?

see (yourself)

Only retards, swedes and other foreigners use public transport.

>What really grinds my gears is when the person says nothing when getting in, but says "bye" when leaving, and I have to reply.
>What the fuck, why spend the whole time pretending to be strangers just to break the silence in the last second?
I think this means that they were feeling awkward the whole time and thinking about whether it would be rude to leave without saying anything. So they say "bye", but then kinda realize how weird that is.
If nothing else, you know they were thinking about you the whole time in the elevator

Goes to show how being a normalfag is not natural at all. When caught off-guard in unprepared environments, they're as assburger as your average 4channer.

And me, who's supposed to be the autistic weird guy, has no problem greeting people. Because I know the metagame.