Gulf arabs

Could someone tell me about gulf arabs and their personality?
Are they nice and easy to befriend?
are they outgoing?
What happens if you piss them off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqVGchAvFfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im thinking about going there soon so it would be a huge help.
thanks in advance.

bumb

Literally one of the rudest people in existence.

They have a huge superior complex towards anyone else, even their fellow Muslims especially dark-skinned ones. It's no coincidence that they are the states with the most prominent examples of modern slave labor.

This is what happens if some tribalistic dessert Nomads struck oil and now live from literally selling shit dug from the ground. You get that flashy and classles nouveau-riche attitude.

What about the non-rich less fancy ones, how are they?

>What about the non-rich less fancy ones, how are they?

What are you talking about? You have looked up the demographics of the Emirate? Their native population makes up less than 20% of the population. Pretty much all services and manual labor jobs are done by important servants while the natives live of the wealth of the resources, ensured by the governed. On top of that they think their wealth was granted by god himself, that they are the chosen people and everyone else is inferior.

There are no non rich gulf arabs, they get paid for existing

I also include people from saudi arabia where there are loads of poor natives.
Also how and what happens if you piss them off

imported' government'

They're fat

Saudi's are fucking retarded.
I worked with some doctorate students from the King Saud university. They're at the level of a mediocre bachelor student here.

Saudi Arabia is still like 30% non-citizen immigrants, mostly servants. Non-Gulf Arabs and people literally are second class citizens, even less than that they are servants. They have virtually no rights when they are at odds with a Saudi.

Just ask anyone working at an airport or as a flight attendant and ask them to rank nationalities based on rudeness and they will tell you that the Gulf Arabs are at the top next to the (Orthodox) Israelis, the Russians and the mainland Chinese

>Im thinking about going there soon
don't do it. just don't.

Well, do it if you are earning good money and are assured that you will stay in some closed off western compound or a bubble without having to interact with the bigger populace.

Bloke I know went to work in Saudi. He came back a year later and said fuck that place.

Some Saudi on pol was all memes but got absolutely triggered when I showed him stats which all show that 50% of Saudi natives are incest products and have bunch of mental retardations.

>Well, do it if you are earning good money and are assured that you will stay in some closed off western compound or a bubble without having to interact with the bigger populace.
tried that with ARAMCO, still hell on earth.

Wise man, there's a damn good reason it should be glassed.

Act like a man and you won't have any problem.

Everyone in this thread suggesting otherwise is all from Western Europe where acting like a fag is the norm.

If you need help, ask Eastern Euros how.

They shit test you, in other words. If you show you are weak, they will continue doing it. But if you return the favor and stand your ground, they'll have respect since whites are viewed as ball-less.

they have some really disgusting noses

Success breeds jealousy. You literally cannot mention the Arab Gulf nations without getting a barraged with torrential butthurt.

Two doners and garlic sauce please

Lmao, uncivilized behavior that mirrors that of spoiled and emotional children prone to throw a fit is your empitome of masculinity?

>act like a man
>in the country where men wear perfume and eyeshadow

They have superiority complexes and a lot of them (especially women) try to bleach their skin to look whiter.

t. dated a Saudi woman and saw the shit her family did

>What happens if you piss them off?
They'll explode

>dated a Saudi woman
I'm sorry, user.

That's a meme that only applies to Turks and maybe Moroccans, I'm neither.

Ah yes, behaving like an uppity oil nigger is the true lost art of Western masculinity

Is the whole 'doing-anal-to-preserve-vaginal-virginity' thing true?

It's pretty sad to see someone who hails from the originally great and noble high culture of ancient Egypt submit to primitive desert tribes that got rich by nothing but exploiting depleting resources. The most extreme form of masochism.

I'm not Egyptian either, why would I post ITT in that case? Use your pea-sized brain ffs.

I used to have vaginal sex with my gf, but that's probably because she was an odd one from their group. Most of the younger women in her family seemed to be repressed and wore veils over their faces, but I'm not sure what they did when their parents weren't looking. The woman I was with always joked about that the more covered up the woman is, the bigger the slut she is.

The men didn't really need to hide their non-halal relationships.
She was a good person, desu. What experiences did you have with them?

the family threatened to kill me.

Fox and the grapes
You don't have the balls to even try. It's not a surprise the majority of you talk shit online but i'll never hear a white person say crap in person.

Stay fake.

By the way for reference, I'm a cultural Muslim (half Turk).
Shit, man. Did her uncles end up trying to come after you or something?

>Did her uncles end up trying to come after you or something?
Her dad + her uncles.

What grapes are you talking about? We are telling OP to not go to KSA because live is just shit there.

Is it probably because you are not a Muslim, yes? We used the pretext of being friends to stay together after we met at the masjid (mosque).

What'd you do?

That's one smug looking anime girl.

I told him to go there and not worry about the people as long as he behaves a certain way, then had the rest of you chimp out on me. Im not even an Arab, just calling it like i see it.

Lmao whatever dude, I don't give a fuck because I'll never be in a situation where I have to travel to a shithole like Saudi. Feel free to continue the proud inbred traditions of your desert death cult though I guess.

Maar ge zijt ook geen Arabier, "Arabier"

OP here.
I still wanna know if they are genuin and friendly on a personal level.
Im not talking about the rich kids going abroad

Part not muslim, part they found out that my half-brother is a Russian service member fighting in Syria (which they thought I was hiding, irl I had no clue. haven't talked to the guy in years) Ergo, I was an "enemy"

Did she have moustache?

I was there. They are not

seconding this guy

some and some user

Krijg kanker.
Don't listen to the Belgian, he's a liar, like all Belgians are. He hasn't been out of his house in years.

Can you enlighten me on my questions then :)))))

>lmao whatever dude ill act like that didnt bug me

Not even Arab

I agree fuck Arabs, but not because of this example. This is one area where the westerner lacks and im letting OP know how to fix the rudeness issue

Oh dear kuwaiti please tell.
Are you nice people (open and easy to genuinly befriend)
how and what happens if i piss people from the peninsular off?

Lol, you just don't get it, do you? These people, all of them, are raised in an ideology that tells them they are superior to any person outside of their tribal group. You are, by default, not on the same hierarchical level and have less value. The only reason you get to work there is because the locals can't be arsed to do that work.

I've met both good people and assholes, it all depends on who you befriend
>how and what happens if i piss people from the peninsular off?
Try to stay away from Saudis if possible

Glad it worked out. They never really bothered me because I was friends with all of her brothers and knew her dad from prayers/Qur'an study. Always had a pretext to hang around. xd

They are only to close ones. How the fuck can you be genuine and give someone your best and most trusting side right off the bat? It takes years.

With Arabs, it takes years to build trust.

you're not going to become Lawrence of Arabia, if that is what you are asking.

lucky you. I just ditched her in the Kingdom and never went back.

Care to explain?

Why should i stay away from them?

Saudi's from my experience are the most butthurt when you try to offend them.
Emaratis are somewhat chill for example

>The ones i met were pretty much spoiled brats and incompetent
>Not nice, but not completely awful. I did not really try befriend any of them, wasn't there for long
>Not very outgoing compared to Moroccans or Lebanese people.
>I got some pretty clear instructions to not piss anyone off. Just stick to academics
Maar """"""Arabier"""""", Ik lieg niet over mijn afkomst

youtube.com/watch?v=FqVGchAvFfE

My fucking sides

dat booty shake to karate kick do.

They hate you but will pay money to piss in your sisters' mouth and watch a donkey fuck your mom.

Are you Persian? If you are and support the current regime they will hate you with a passion.

If you're a guy who isn't a piece of shit they will treat you like anyone else. If you're a woman, you are basically an object for sex (some like questionably young girls) and work and should be covered and have a chaperone. Contrary to popular belief they actually aren't really that interested in your religion (maybe it's different if you are Muslim but I'm not).
t.Guy who went to school with Saudis, Lebs and Jordanians (Jordanians are more relaxed than Saudis and Christian Lebs are interchangeable with westerners).

Tfw no arab bf

And that feel is joy

They are not 'nice' people. Just don't let them jerk you around and they'll respect you. Are you going there for something work-related or living there?

W-why joy?

Im going there just to experience "real" arab culture.
thanks for the warning

Which arabs?

So literal niggers are better than them? That sounds way to fucked up to be true so sauce me up senpai.