How do Russians feel about being swedish viking rapebabies?

How do Russians feel about being swedish viking rapebabies?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.se/amp/s/cjadrien.com/2015/10/27/do-you-have-viking-blood/amp/
eupedia.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-28551.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

That map is definitely accurate

Shit map

here we go again

It's historically proven fact you fucking putinbot

There is no trace of any German involvement in Russian genes.

you are subhuman trash

No, it's not.

There is nothing in Russian genes to support this we-wuzzery.

I asked you for evidence not the hair-colour map, you imbecile.

t. the autistic northern portugal poster

You're a paki LARPing as a Turk LARPing as a Greek despite being an Anatolian LARPing as a chink

We ( Moscow citizens aka the best in Russia ) treat them like bydlo they are.

If anything the map you posted shows the biggest frequency of N haploshit associated with Finnic tribes, not Vikings.

It says nothing besides the fact that Norhtern Russians are just slavicized Finns. Which was known for a long time now.

I am greek you subhuman

google.se/amp/s/cjadrien.com/2015/10/27/do-you-have-viking-blood/amp/

>Viking Empire

You were fucking slaughtered by the mussies when You came to the South of Iberia kek

>Vikings go out pillaging
>rape a bunch
>carry some thralls back to rape back at home
>babies in both places come out roughly the same

>Russia was named after the Swedish Vikings known as the Rus. The Rus helped to found the city states of Kiev and Novgorod, as well as Moscow. The Tsars considered themselves direct and proud descendants of the Rus. If you are from these regions, you are EXTREMELY likely to have Viking blood in you, especially if you are light skinned. Over several centuries, the Rus exerted their power over the slavic states and added a great deal of their genetic material to the mix. They travelled as far as Constantinople and even served as the Emperor’s personal body guards, today referred to as the Varangian Guard.
Author of this is absolutely fucking retarded. And doesn't know anything about any subject connected to it.

Like I said, there is no genetic evidence of any "Viking" involvement in Rus.

see And shut the fuck up.

Fixed

As far as the Vikings, they exported mostly R1a(see Scotland, ireland and UK, sub-clades that aren't in Russia at all) and R1b(which is almost non-existant in Russia, and pre-dates Vikings and Germanic tribes)

feels good, thanks for fixing our nigger DNA with your superior genes :3

Thats not how any of this works.
Slavs are originally light haired
South Slavs have been TURKED

>another haploautist thread

they were literally just a bunch of raiders, so of course they're going to get screwed by armored cavalry and shit. they still managed to sack sevilla, lisbon and cadiz

just a bit sad that they focused on the christian parts instead of the muslim ones

>haplogroup autism
Is there any actual point to these threads? None of you are anthropologists or geneticists, all that's going to happen is you'll sperg over the same maps over and over to fit your preconceived opinion (that no one gives a shit about anyway)

I wish i was raped by a swedish viking. Dat blond hair, dis blue eyes. What's not to love?

You cared enough to share with us your valuable opinion.
Now, don't pretend you're better than anyone here. You're still here with us, so that makes you the exact same type of autist as haploshit posters, you just switch it with waifus and other bullshit common on this website.

>waaa everyone has to be an austist like me

Yet you're still here.

чё блядьб

>they focused on the christian parts instead of the muslim ones

Arent you pagans and shiet?

south slavs are an orgy of all possible ethnicities ending with one guy that still had strenght to speak proclaiming them slavic

Good.
But we aren't rapebabies, we invited Vikings to live here and they just assimilated here.

Same is true for east slavs tbqh, the proto slavs pretty much absorbed any huns, schytians and other remnants they could find.
Then some of the m went est and north and started mingling with finns.
Throw in some viking rape and a bit of tatar yoke and you have an est slav.

>Throw in some viking rape
Still waiting for genetic evidence of it.

Rurik was N1c, Finnic subclade.

they were both pagans and christians, all of the notable "vikings" except for ragnar lothbrok and his sons/ rollo were christians. thing is that the christian targets were much easier to raid, because the muslims started to build fleets to keep the vikings away. then, the christians started to fortify towns and stuff and raiding got a whole lot harder

>Central/Northern France being this shithair'd

m'yea

Rurik was most likely a swede

>most likely a swede
>most likely
Sure, if you count Finns as Swedes.

The Primary fucking Chronicle, Slavs first expelled the Varangians then invited them to rule over them. Rurik's cousin Oleg founded Rus. This is Europe's history 101 poland get your shit together

The christian vikings went up the tejo rivee and helped us conquer Lisbon.The pagan christians killed one of our Dukes of Portucale

pisshaired subhuman g*rmshit believe that we're all pisshaired like him

The only thing this map is wrong about, is that it believe that Western and Eastern France are fairer

william the conqueror descends directly from a dane/ norwegian, does this make him a dane/ norwegian?

>Rurik was N1c, Finnic subclade.
Yes, the Ros where from the area around åland and where Swedicized finns.
Do you seriously deny the presence of northmen in early rus?

>Yes, the Ros where from the area around åland and where Swedicized finns.

so they where Finns?

>not even reading the provided link
haloautism at it's finest.

I'd venture to say they where a mix between Finns and Swedes.

Rurik was Finnic.

Feels GOOD manggg

He actually wasn't

Not everyone on Sup Forums has autism.

Stop hating germanics

Swedes are not N1c1, just stop it please.

fun fact, a norwegian king gathered an army which were in all aspects but name vikings, called it a crusade and killed a bunch of muslims in spain

>During the journey, the Norwegians encountered a great pirate fleet of galleys which were seeking peaceful trading ships to rob. However, Sigurd set his course straight for the pirates and stormed their ships. After a short time all the pirates had been either slain or escaped, and Sigurd acquired eight ships from them.

>After this they came to a castle in Muslim Al-Andalus called Sintra (Sintre - present day Sintra, Portugal, probably referring to Colares, which is closer to the sea). They took the castle, and killed every man there, as they had refused to be christened. They then sailed to Lisbon, a "half Christian and half heathen" city, said to be on the dividing line between Christian and Muslim Iberia. There they won their third battle, and acquired great treasures.

>Their fourth battle was won in the town of Alkasse (possibly a reference to Al Qaşr),[3] where they killed such a large number of people, the town was said to have been left empty. Here, they looted many treasures.

>Later, Sigurd returned to his ships at Acre, and when Baldwin was going to the Muslim town of Sidon (Sætt) in Syria (Sýrland), Sigurd and his men accompanied him in the siege. The town was then taken and subsequently the Lordship of Sidon was established.

why?

Germanics are the worst race in existance

M, yes, thank you

Swedes are immune to facts and evidence, don't bother

Barely anyone lives in the light area tho

So?
Still no genetic evidence suggesting Germanic involvement?

I asked you to provide genetic evidence and you failed to do so.

Damage control
You can leave my country anytime

I do not hate g*rm

some of my cousin are blond, sadly, i'm just reminding them of their lowly position

>Damage control

Again, it's not your haplogroup

Yeah and?
OP said Russians are Viking rapebabies, yet there is no genetic evidence of it.

William was black haired

Rollo most likely got cucked by a French

>You can leave my country anytime

this is my country as well moron, I am just telling the truth about the subhumans living in this shithole that I had the unfortune to be born in.

don't need to cling to rapebabies word, basically there was intermixing between the two and that's pretty easy to understand

Oh come on, Rus is a rape kingdom. We were molested by vikings, then by mongols, then by turks, then by french, then by germans, and now kebabs are at it again. In a thousand years an average slav is such a terrific cum dumpster that we can barely call ourselves white anymore.

And you know what's funny? It's actually worse almost everywhere in the world. Most south europeans have more turkish blood than their own.

So what have we got here on Sup Forums - an autist Swede, French, Polish and Finnish who love to post these maps and go on about haplogroups. Am I missing anyone?

Oh It's you. That explains a lot

There was no intermixing unless it was "viking" women with Slavic males.

There is no Y-DNA trace of the Vikings in Russia. If it was so common, then Russia would be very close to Scandinavia genetic-wise. It simply isn't the case.

Just wishful thinking.

if ive gotten this right:
the pole goes on about how we wuz odin n shiet
the finn goes we wuz rurik n shiet
the swede just hates scandinavians
the frog is dead set on anglos not being germanic in any way

>not reading the material that has been posted not once, but twice
>I asked you to provide genetic evidence and you failed to do so.
Honestly, all insults aside. Do you have autism?

I have noticed this too. Bloody weirdos m8.

You don't even need to open a book about genetics to see where all the culture comes from. Basically everything we were taught in schools about the "glorious past' was taken from someone else. And since our people were too dumb to record shit like jews did almost 6 thousand years ago, the last proven historical records trace it all back to vikings. So we just assume that scandinavians are our forefathers.

You should read the material you provided before jumping into conclusions.
Ignorance is a bliss.

You just can't follow and still pretend that you're better than anyone else here.

>the frog is dead set on anglos not being germanic in any way

I'm dead set on the Franks not being germanic, on the anglos not being germanic, and on the germans being mongrels aside from these three things

You are so pretentious, your fedora is showing.

Ah, you did read it?
Then you realize that everything points towards the the rurikids being mixed finns-Swedes, no?

Also i'm not dead set but merely accept genetics and historical facts

If you prove me the contrary then i will stop

>the swede just hates scandinavians

I hate all Germanics and I do not give a fuck about haplogroups unless they can be used to prove that Germanics are an inferior race.

If you stop posting stupid cherrypicked images then people might take you seriously. Also actually studies show that yes the English are primarily """"Celtic"""" - which is a stupid umbrella term which has no real meaning - but with 15-40% Anglo-Saxon depending on the region and the family which your picture fails to show. No one will take you seriously because you come across really biased.

and what is your problem? why do you fetishize Snowniggers like so many other retards on this board?

I honestly do not understand you people.

Yeah,some norwegians(crusaders in general) helped us conquer lisbon and most of the crusaders just stayed there and got the lands of the dead muslims instead of going to the holy land

Because snow niggers look better than sandnigs or whatever type of niggers you are into. The entire humanity can be divided into like 7 simple cultural clusters, and it just happens that northern yuropeans tend to be the best in the world. Everything touched by shitskins turns into garbage in no time. There are around 200 countries on the planet, and somehow only those with snownigger and kike blood are prosperous.

>Not a single Rurikid has a Germanic paternal line
Really compels you to ponder

>and it just happens that northern yuropeans tend to be the best in the world.

not really, they are depressing shitholes filled with extremely dysfunctional people. We have only been rich for a century and for most of history we where poor savages outshined by our betters down south. Southern Europe is still vastly superior to us culturally.

inb4 butthurt swedes starting to wewuz

Well, the moment you actually leave your basement and realize that there are far more important things in life than furry community, you will see how amazing white countries are in comparison to pretty much any shitskin place on Earth. I've been in quite a few places, and after that even slavlands look like paradise in comparison. Africa, Middle East, most countries in Asia and Latin America are disease ridden, filthy, criminal planes of hell, populated by demons and self-dividing biomass.

*autistic screeching*

Russians have inherited the worst features of their historic occupiers. The apathy of the Swedes, the servile attitude of Asiatics to their leaders, and the savageness of the Mongolians.

probably a lot better than the children of modern swedes feel about being muslim caliphate rapebabies

Russia
>always stands no matter what disaster touches it
Sweden
>on the brink of collapse because of few immigrants

It's time to leave your commiblock for new one comrade

can you cum in my wife?
Please be with my sister
are you wom?
yifkin
come have sex with our white people?

Varangians were frequent guests in the Rus, not as invaders or rapists, but as traders and travelers to Eastern Roman Empire.

Accept your celtic ancestry, retard

finnic men and swedish womyn yes.