Lol

Lol.

Britfags btfo

After Brits have held india back for so long,
India must feel great to finally surpass
their former oppressor

Free Wales

Since the media is putting so much focus on the big elections coming up, trying to sabotage the populist's chances, i think maybe there's a bigger chance for the smaller EU nations to collectively make a dent
I don't know how shit works, but that might be a safer bet to get right-wingers in, and maybe breaking apart the union.

delet this

only the best bants from ausfags

If the UK is a sinking ship, the Indians are drowning with it.
In the 2011 census, there were 1,451,862 Indians living in the UK.

AAAAAAJ

>surpass their former opressor
>still can't put the poo in the loo

>over 1 million Indians in UK

Wew lad that many?

Why did the author feel the need to include the countries names on the side, are normies really that retarded when it comes to flags?

I'd understand them not knowing Honduras or something, but euro countries should really be common knowledge.

That was in 2011, I'm sure many more poos have been shat out since then.

>are normies really that retarded when it comes to flags?
Yes.

We were never getting any benefit from the EU, I don't understand the argument that it'll personally hurt us without resorting to extortion racket logic

The orientations of the flags are all fucked up too. It looks like Britain and Denmark are horizontal while the rest are vertical according to the labels and don't even look right, like France and Netherlands look switched and Italy looks more like Hungary.

A million Indians is like 25,000 Australians

Once again the EU thinking it's all about them.

The obligatory retarded american post is my flavourite maymay

They also want to opt out of decimalization and return to the system used before 1971. Because sovereignty und stuff...
Evil EU forced metrics and decimalization on them....
the city will be forced to deal 20 shillings to the pound and 12 pence to the shilling...
It's gona be yards and yards of fun.

doesn't look right, especially since they're in a particular order

You can delete the title and the speech bubble too.

>continental europeans in charge of flag design

>over three times the factors of metric
>no death by decimal point
Quelle horreur

lmao

your flag is just several two colored flags put together

Fuck the EU but I lel'd

Fuck me Sherlock Holmes has graced us with his presence.

Poles are not new to Germany. For now they were the best migrants I knew. I mean not only the smart ones, Poles of every eductaional backgrund were realy good migrants.
I thought you Brittish are just wierd, prefering Pakis over Poles.

Now I have my first Polish bydlo expirience....
Jesus Christ. We have a cunstruction site next to my office. They just park their cars there and have the cars play polish rap ( :-( ) 8 hours with no break, volume on 11. Why would you do that?
It sucks. realy. I mean , normaly Poles go to church, work hard and become more and more German.
Are bydlos their own Polish bloodline? What did you do to attract them in the past?

>What did you do to attract them in the past?
We have a really, really stupid benefits system and a lot of very corrupt corporations and hiring managers who appreciate anything with a pulse willing to work for slave wages.

>We have a really, really stupid benefits system

Not so much these days but 10+ or so years ago yeah.

But that's even more true for Germany.
I remember Most EU states delayed free movement of people for the forst 6 years of EU-East expansion....except UK.
Maybe that's why?

You're right, I actually forgot about that. It was the UK that (stupidly) supported the Eastern states being in the EU to begin with as well.

:^)

Fuck the EU

Fixed.

>it's an 'Anglos think everyone else is as retarded as them episode".

>finally surpass

India was an economic powerhouse long before Britain. British hegemony was an aberration, and Britain has been on a long decline which will continue into the foreseeable future. Their best hope is to become a largely irrelevant but safe and cozy country like Switzerland or Norway.

Don't disagree, I'm just not so chauvinistic that I'm blind to the mistakes our country made. Conservatives made a very stupid gamble with the EU expansion and it didn't work out.

right

>India was an economic powerhouse long before Britain

>1,4 million
>literally 0.1% of all indians

Isn't there like 60 or 80 million people in the UK?

I'm not sure how much the population is, and I might be mixing it up with Germany or something, but that doesn't seem.like an overly large number.

As if Brits really give a shit what the rest of Europe does. Britain has more sovereignty now, which was the goal. Brexit was a success.

Yeah I've seen you spamming that meme graph over at /his/ mate, don't worry
Please tell me more about the Indian powerhouse, need a laugh before bed

Britain means decadence.

>implying brtain won't import even more pakis and indians to replace Eastern European workforce

>I've seen you spamming that meme graph over at /his/ mate

I don't post on /his/, but good job outing yourself as someone who ignores facts.

Meme graph you can't read properly =/= facts

The British are probably starting to think that they've maybe made a mistake
Their confidence regarding it seems too strong to be real imo

>India's share of global GDP much higher than the UK's until the 19th century

What else is there to interpret?