(Chinese Alphabet)
ㄓㄨㄥ ㄏㄨㄚˊ ㄖㄣˊ ㄇㄧㄣˊ ㄍㄨㄥˋ ㄏㄜˊ ㄍㄨㄛˊ

(Japanese Alphabet)
ちゅう か じん みん きょう わこく

(Korean Alphabet)
중 화 인 민 공 화 국

>ㄓㄨㄥ ㄏㄨㄚˊ ㄖㄣˊ ㄇㄧㄣˊ ㄍㄨㄥˋ ㄏㄜˊ ㄍㄨㄛˊ
??

Traditional Chinese characters are the most pure variety of Asian characters when Westerners (at least for me) think of Asian characters.

Korean characters look like Chinese on babymode

Japanese has 3 alphabets, and only 1 of which is based off of the more complex Chinese characters, right? The other two are simple/easy.

China's Zhuyin alphabet.

I have an easier time reading Chinese with Zhuyin than with Pinyin.

You should learn

No

Japanese has two alphabets. Katakana and Hiragana both derive from Kanji. Hiragana derives from cursive Kanji.

Romaji is not a Japanese alphabet. Romaji literally means "Roman Script"

Hiragana-Katakana >Korean >Chinese 4me, Mongolian and Tibetan look great too.

Korean and Katakana look /fa/

Korean is actually great.

Given my transliteration each character seems to fit a corresponding Chinese character.

It's bloody genius desu

What happens if you use only hiragana and katakana for japanese without any kanji, can you comunicate normally?

No

It's weird and hard to read.

>Zhuyin
Isn't zhuyin only used in Taiwan?
When I studied chinese in Taipei, we had to learn zhuyin first, but later we could change to pinyin if we wanted. Almost everyone in my class did, including me. I kind of regret it now.

Vietnam.

When I use pinyin I pronounce Chinese with English accent

I think Zhuyin is more natural. Also, fuck commies.

I am forever glad my native language uses the Roman alphabet and I didn't have to learn to decipher 20 bajillion squiggles in order to read properly.

Japanese is quite pretty, tho.

Runes weren't that different though, pretty much like letters.

>fuck commies
I agree on that, it was just confusing to read "中華人民共和国" (Taiwan is 中華民國) and then "zhuyin", which the gommies to my knowledge don't use. Excuse my autism.

>Implying my ancestors were advanced enough to use runes
My ancestors are Welsh. My native alphabet is Ogham: chicken-scratch on a stick, the characters. Sometimes, they dig up a stone and think they've found some important Celtic records. Then they realise it's actually just random indentations and scrapes on a stone.

Everyday, I thank the Romans. Every damn day.

I want to abandon Chinese characters. it's a barbaric thing

- Bopomofo looks like shit.
- Hiragana is cool.
- Katakana looks soul-less.
- Hangul is very clever and fun, but not so good-looking, the circles and half-squares don't sit well with the rest of the symbols.
- Hanzi/Kanji are cool and should NOT be simplified.
- 'Phags-pa also looks pretty cool.
- Soyombo looks too busy.
- Bicig is meh. Kinda like Arabic.
- Akson is also too busy, don't like it.
- Devanagari is boring and busy.

All-in-all, Hiragana, Hanzi/Kanji, Hangul and 'Phags-pa are the only ones I would enjoy learning.

>車 :수레 / 九 :아홉 / 口 :입 / 金 :쇠
>己 :몸 / 女:계집 / 大:크다 / 刀 :칼
>力:힘 / 母:애미 / 毛 :털 / 木:나무
>目:눈 / 門:문 / 米:쌀 / 父:애비
>鼻:코 / 四 :넉 / 山:뫼 / 三 :셋
>石:돌 / 小:작다 / 水: 물 / 手:손
>身:몸 / 心:마음 / 十:열 / 五:다섯
>雨:비 / 月:달 / 肉:고기 / 六:여섯 / 衣:옷
>耳:귀 / 二:둘 / 人:사람 / 日:날 / 一:하나

Is this babymode? lol, Hangul is not resemble any characters in the world
Hangul is the most original and easiest character in the world, consonants are based on the pronunciation pattern, and the vowels are made up of lines and dots

Hey, 金さん

I want to know. Does Korean have On-yomi and Kun-yomi?

Kanjis are by far the worst thing in a writing system tbqh

Script*

That would only make sense if they still used chinese characters. With hangul there are no ambiguous readings.

Your calligraphy will look ugly without them

What Asian writing system was a mistake and why was it Vietnamese?

Hangul by far.

It just makes the most sense. Chinks should stop using their moon man writing systems of fucking pictures and codes and hieroglyphics and all that bullshit and just switch to Hangul.

also

>중화인민공화국
??

What does China have to do with Hangul

>Kana derived from 礼
shouldn't they have derived it from 禮 since 礼 wasn't an official thing until post WWII?

same for 尔 尓 爾

>Which Asian country has best alphabet?

Saudi Arabia

한글 doesn't look as cool compared to the others, but it makes the most logical sense

Using Hangul with Chinese would be a fucking nightmare.

no they should not

As for simplification, it was not just around the 1800-1900 when the Chinese/Japs suddenly decided to simplify them. For example, 辭職 (quit a job) was recently simplified to 辞职 by the Chinese and 辞職 by the Japs. TW, Macau, Koreas(to a little extent) and HK uses 辭職 as the 'traditional style'。However, the original way to write it is 辤職,and 辭 was only used in cases like 辭典。So, simplification, in this case merger of words, have been happening for a long time.

Given the Chinese use the same simplification I can assume it's a relatively old simplified/shortcut kanji

I can't read chinese and japanese
But I can distinguish it.
Like 国 國

Hangul is the correct answer. Logographic writing systems are retarded. Kana isn't terrible but the Japs still use kanji so they lose.

What do you mean? It's much more phonetic than English or French, it's the same level as Spanish.

The Vietnamese actually got smart and adopted the Latin alpbabet, they just use a lot of diacritics. As Asian countries go they're ahead of most.

I cant read anything ,but i like the koreans ones it most resembles geometric forms ,and makes it pretty clear

>Hangul is the most original and easiest character in the world,
sorry but its shit. Well I dont mean it shit but its nowhere close to latin, especially when it comes to hand wrting and keyboard typing. Its the best out of the asian alphabets but noting more.

无法融入这个thread

In China they use Pin Yin(alphabetical expressions in Chinese) if they can't write the right Chinese Character.

In Vietnamese
Cộng hòa Nhân dân Trung Hoa (中華人民共和国)
Though literally it shows "共和人民中華"

Same as London, Right?

chinese isn't an alphabet, retard

>I kind of regret it now.
Silly you, you should have limited the amount of learning tools and resources available to you in the name of taking part in an ideological contest from the far end of the world. Remember, if you try hard enough maybe they will accept you as one of their own!

The one I posted was the Chinese phonetic script.(Zhuyin) you uneducated fuck