You're country

>You're country
>Have mormons penetrated the perimeter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI
youtube.com/watch?v=cwBVcsWYJd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No and I hope they stay in their containment country across the Atlantic where cults and morons with retarded beliefs belong

dont think they're mormons but i live near a church and every once in a while they come knocking to sell me jesus.

I usually tell them 'hold on ill be right back' then close the door and leave them there.

/thread

Yes they actually gifted me one of these bibles

a good friend of mine is mormon and he went to the "mission" to salt lake city

xD

For work I deal with calls from Utah and a ton are Aussies and most likely mormons (comp is full of LDS bookmarks and shit) probably the only foreign population I know like that

I have penetrated the rear perimeter of a cute mormon boypussy. :^)

There's technically a heretical sect in the mountains of BC. A lot of sociologist have written about them due to the phenomena where undesirable or excess young males are exiled in order to keep up the polygamy practiced there sustainable. What's funny is these are often full grown men with elementary school levels of education if that.

sounds like a similar situation to ultra-orthodox Jews in America. they all live on welfare and don't give their kids adequate secular schooling in math and english

I wish I could become a comfy mormon desu

Don't you guys have orthodox mormons too? But then again who knows how many cults exist in America when things like branch davidians and Scientology come from there.

>But then again who knows how many cults exist in America when things like branch davidians and Scientology come from there.

Very true. Reminds me of this interview desu:

youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI

bit gay

That's actually more mild than I was expecting. To go on a similar tangent It's pretty funny that both the Nation of Islam and Christian Identity came from the same country.

Here's a neat video about another uniquely American religious tradition:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwBVcsWYJd8

Yes

Please take them back

>Christian Identity (also known as Identity Christianity[1]) is a Nordicist interpretation of Christianity which advocates the belief that the Germanic including the Anglo-Saxon, Nordic and kindred peoples are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and hence the descendants of the ancient Israelites (primarily as a result of the Assyrian captivity). CI is not an organized religion; instead, it is independently practiced by individuals, churches and some prison gangs.[2] Its theology[3][4] promotes a racial interpretation of Christianity. Christian Identity beliefs were primarily developed and promoted by two authors who regarded Europeans as the "chosen people" and Jews as the cursed offspring of Cain, the "serpent hybrid" or serpent seed (a belief known as the two-seedline doctrine). White supremacist sects and gangs later adopted many of these teachings.

Hm very interesting. Never heard of these guys before.

Great people

Used to stop by two mormon churches on my commute to school. At one of them, mormon yanks would get on the bus and start chatting with random people. Course they're mad and annoying but at least they're friendly-mad and not dangerous-annoying (see: Islam)

Might as well come from different countries tbqh. Thank god Malcolm X wised up about the NOI so we don't have as many people praising it

In my eyes it's the pinnacle of American we wuzzery and muh heritage for whites.

Haha yeah. I suppose it makes sense that a nation with identity issues as severe as ours would invent some strange religious traditions.

Mormons creep me way the hell out

Also
>Mormonism
>Christianity

Pick one

>calvinism on steroids: the practice
Interesting, I wonder why it's so popular in that particular region however?

My former dentist was (in his private life) one of the local patriarchs. This never spilled over into our professional interactions but I knew that he was a big local Mormon poobah.

There's a church twelve blocks due south of me, I pass by it regularly.

I purchased a book of mormon straight cash from a secondhand bookstore during a phase of collecting basic meme-religious texts for personal reference. it is true that every other line goes "and so it came to pass/it came to pass...". I do want to read basic religious texts as literature at some point but I'm reading and doing other things atm.

One time I was drunk outside my parent's house and two of them chatted me up for a few moments. They did their spiel and I was nice but I bade them no thank you, go on their way and they were compliant.

Yeap, but based Catholicism is keeping them at bay.

But whether Dutertcuck's Anti-Catholicism will dent resistance against Protestshill movements, nobody knows.

Yes.

Actually one day I was almost fooled. This REALLY QT girl with a heavy american accent started talking to me on the street. I was so enchanted I couldn't do anything.

Later on in the conversation she said she was a missionary. I was heartbroken. The only time I had a conversation with a 10/10 was when she wanted to seduce me to her church.

>Interesting, I wonder why it's so popular in that particular region however?

Appalachia in general is poor as dirt, which is probably half of the story.

fpbp

There is absolutley nothing good or praiseworthy about Catholicism.

yes, and I have a fuck mormon boy who rings your door fetish.

I'm nonreligious so I don't have a dog in this race and it seems to me like protestant countries are far less religious than catholic ones

Our country is incredibly religious to to the point where it spills over into laws and government

Yes but perhaps we're a special case. Just look at how secular England, Germany, and the Nordic cunts are, and compare that to Ireland or Italy

who have a better reputation in the US, mormons or amish?

Amish here in Texas at least , they stick to themselves and fix their own problems

The Mormons are regarded as hypocrites, and creepy fucks

Amish by far: they mostly keep to themselves and sell us delicious pastries. Mormons aren't too bad but they're definitely the more annoying of the two, with all their proselytizing.

>Be Protestcuck.
>EVOLUSHUN IS A LIE. WORLD IS A 6000 YEAR OLD. REEEEEEE I WANNA TAKE THE BIBLE LITERALLY WHY CAN'T WE BE THE SAME DESERT DWELLING SHITLINGS THE HEBREWS WERE.
>IT IS OK TO BE AN ASSHOLE SINCE BELIEBING IN BEBE JAYSUS WILL SAVE YOU FROM BUHRIMSTONE AND HEYLFAYUR.

Probably because Prorestantism is overall more of an all-or-nothing thing, so it's much easier to just drop out if you don't really believe in God - unlike Catholicism where you get cultural Catholics that aren't really sure if God even exists but still want their children to be part of the Church, sent to Catholic school, etc

Their church is 1 block from my home.

the funniest thing about American protestants is many are too stupid to realize that if you construed every verse of the bible literally it would inevitably result in heresy (for example, passages that metaphorically describe God the Father as having a physical form)

Frankly I don't like the Catholic Church either. But it is the lesser evil compared to the rampant Anti-intellectualism Protestants have shilled in this country.

Story

I've had mormon friends since I was a child.
They're great people and very nice.
You cannot drink alcohol with them.

All the ones I've met have been rife with hypocracy, corrupt and racist

>t. Kaylen Smith

I've seen people similar to OPs pic before, with their bikes and LDS name tags and all.