Japanese Women

Horrible wives.

Great mothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/out-of-japan-mother-love-puts-a-nation-in-the-pouch-1508595.html
rense.com/general19/down.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

much beautiful than any other asian girl

dont like plastic?

>Horrible wives.
>Great mothers.

pfft

korean fucking kimchi girl cant be pretty even with pkastic.

japanese girl are much better than them

you forgot make up

>Great mothers
>fuck their own sons for good grades
independent.co.uk/news/world/out-of-japan-mother-love-puts-a-nation-in-the-pouch-1508595.html
CUM IN MUM

>kimchi?

this!!

Why do you think they make particularly bad wives?

They prefer to fuck their sons
rense.com/general19/down.htm

CUM IN MUM

>have to be good wife first to be mother
>Japan population go down because of this

無礼な葉です

CUM IN MUM
U
MUM

I hate that the most married couples with kids call each other mama & papa in this country.

I read somewhere that 40 year old Japanese women are looking for young foreign men for a last chance to have a child. Is that correct? Also that Japanese milfs are horny af

>Great mothers.

Then why is the current generation of boys so shit?

I think some women are like that. When they are in their 40s, it's so hard to find a decent husband.
The only way to get their peers back is to marry a foreigner, and have a beautiful hafu kid. (Hafu is beautiful is a well-spread meme here)
Women always compare themselves to their peers in terms of how successful they are.
I guess for some desperate women, it's better marrying a gaijin loser than just a loser.
It's easy to tell a Japanese loser because we know how loser is like in our country, but it's harder to tell if a foreigner is a loser or not.(except very obvious cases)

i wish my mother did this
instead i have to watch

What is a japanese loser like? Besides an unmarried woman in her 40s.

Is it easier for divorced women?

t. Takeshi

Anime nerds are typical losers.
Anyway, you know you kinda can tell if the guy is not suscessful with women or not just by how he behaves and talks etc right?
They constantly sperg out around women and they lack confidence.
It's hard to tell how autistic a person is when there is a language barrier, and their weirdness could just be assumed as cultural differences.
Oh also, being skinny is not really a drawback in this country for men. Guys here don't really workout much.

I'd cum so hard in that mum mmmmmmmmm

hmm

just like in my hentais!

>uring his final year at school, when he was immersed in the 'examination hell' that demands long hours of study, cram schools and demonic dedication from those who want to get into a good university. One day he was offered, and received, sexual favours from his mother to encourage him to persevere with his schoolwork.
CUM