10% of Wrocław's population is now Ukrainian

wroclawuncut.com/2017/04/21/10-of-wroclaws-population-now-ukrainian/
>ablooobloobloo Poland 99% Polish

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do ukrainians say -salo when they see something cute? Saloooo~

salo saloo~~ >w

Such is life.

There is a huge increase in the number of foreigners in my city as well, mostly Ukrainians, Russians, Belarusians,a bit of western Euros.

From what I've read in articles like 1/5th of Ukraine will be moving here soon so it's something hard to prevent and we should make most of it.

Fuck off nigger, stop complaining most of your drunk males are here in holland buying cheap beers from lidl

>Pole
>having the right to complain about this

>Krzysztof Karabon, a representative of the Beautifying Society of Wrocław, is quoted as saying the new Ukrainian arrivals are "a great opportunity for the development of Wroclaw." He also added that the city authorities "should pursue action to increase and maintain [the Ukrainian immigration], for example by promoting Ukrainian culture in Wrocław and continuing activities against nationalism."

>Poland
>not cucked

I'm not complaining, it's just something that's happening and I hope if it has any influence on my city than I hope it will be good.

I've said it once i'll say it over and over again

all anglos should be murdered on sight

I know I'll never admit I speak english if I encounter yuo scum

>influx of foreigners
>good
>ever

Ukrainians are good people, atleast they're the same race as you

>they're the same race as you
>race
Just as much as they're the same race as you

He's kike

oh and dear sascha

what are you goign to do in poland to sustaine yourselves with?

break into homes and steal cars?

because thats about the only thing you can do.

unless youre just moving on westerads

into Turk territory, where they know how to deal with your kind on the spot, not like in this pussy ridden shithole.

are you butthurt that all your relatives have left your shithole to live in Britain, friend?

>b-but he doesn't reflect the polish mentality towards ukies, he's a jew

such denial

Annex ukraine poland, take in all ukraine again

>annex these subhumans

no thanks, we'll let the Arabs do that.

The Irish are not Anglos or British though

Work maybe you retarded faggot?

Ukrainians in Poland should be enslaved, sex trafficked, exploited and regularly kicked the shit out of by Polish mobs, as retribution for UPA massacres

almost only the scum goes to Western Europe

Why do so many Brits hate Polish migrants? They are pretty redpilled, this lad even opened up his own pol mart.

>work

lol what work?

our economy isnt full of opportunities like it is in germany.

only reason the subhumans come here is in hope of moving further west.

Where they'd rather take in Arabs and niggers than ruskis spawned hohols

no one is going to hire some ukranian hohol

not any Pole anyways

Ukrainian grills are cuter than Polish girls and have a higher % of girls who know how to cook.

Both are sluts but at least now you can get a cuter slut.

>australia

It was for Australia.

What the fuck is your problem with ukranians?

CHRIST

gas thi shit

>our economy isnt full of opportunities like it is in germany.
for Ukrainians the difference in wealth between them and Poland is the same like for us and the West

Poland's economy is actually excellent compared to Ukraine's
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

theyre fucki8gn scum

like most of this shit further east is

scum to the core.

and I hate scum

Just give ukranians job opputunitites and such, they can labor and such.

why are Turkish Males so alpha?
i genuinely admire them.
they should impregnate as many russian women as they can like they do every summer so it will help us improve our genes.
Turkish Cock is always welcome in a russian woman's pussy!

sure it is ukie shit

fuck off back to mordor where you belong

Australia didn't exist until 1788, before then there was nothing which even closely resembled a country. Think of its early history (1788-1945) as just an extension of England.

Australia as we know it was always Anglo, and the influx came after WWII

yes russian whores have a hard time gold digging Turks because they know better than to treat them anything more than a piece of meat to be used and disposed of.

PROVE that they aren't like average Pole

USA will take in ukranians i wont let them be discriminated by anti whites

lol fuck these white cocksuckers

but go ahead murka take in all the jewkranian mafia you can, not like it matters anyways at this point since your once great country is rapidly turning into a corrupt kleptomanic oligarch run shithole just like russia is

and we are thankful for that. Turkish Men sexually satisfy russian women and let us russian '"men'" raise their superior half-Turk offspring.
i think we should start importing Turkish Semen to impregnate russian women artificially in case she can't afford going to Turkey.

There is no difference at all from what I've seen.

at this point if you are highly qualified you can easily find nice job in Poland

And earn 500 euro a month

For no pay, I've spoken to plenty of Polish people they all say th same thing. Pay in Poland is total shit and the place is nepotistic and openly corrupt.

600-650 :/

don't mock us

>nepotistic
I'm yet to find a country that isn't.

Who cares? At least they're white, and fellow slavs. It's not Germany where they literally have millions of Arabs and Turks now or Sweden with Somalis.

I think scum are those who stayed. People who like adventure, who don't afraid to learn another language and new cultures are the best people. On the other hand those who are set in theirs ways are doomed, they are truly scum.

stop feeding them bullshit Seba

if theyre highly qualified they'll work in germany for thrice of what they'll get paid in this shithole

and he'll live among normal human beings not this subhuman bydlo

poland is no place to raise a wholesum family

>slavs
>white

>but ukrainians are almost the same people as poles, not fucking arabs and niggers

i don't have anything against ukrainians, in fact i'd buy one or two for myself.

No 50k a year for you obly to ukrainiabs I save.

poles are wends
ukies are russians

Ukies spend 4 years studying plumbing become plumber make 50k a year

also

germany is the greatest country in the world. a mixture of nazi guilt, being the centre of the EU and naivety make for a bad combination in terms of accepting opportunistic migrants. Germany is sick but not as wounded as people here think. The average German is still aware of the foreign threat, trust me if the 2015 trends continue it will not end well for someone

To mske all snti whites here mad ill impreg ukie bring her here and anchor baby her here.

>crying over white immigration
Maybe we should also stop letting poles into our countries, ey?

yeah yeah ukie shit, youre all tuff here on the net, so pot your subhuman pics all you want, but I hear rumors of what happens to you subhumans in Germany and opther western parts of yurope when you cross into the wrong hood, especially an Arab or Turkic one.

no one wants you fuckers, so knock that shit about being in the EU right out of your thick skull

rozpędziłes się oskarek lol

It is though. If the people ever get their heads of their ass (which I doubt since they've been propagandized for many decades) it will probably be too late. Too many migrants have gotten there. They aren't going to ever leave willingly. Even than they still all those Turks who came over decades ago for construction work that never left either and they can't kick them out because of international uproar over them being German nationals even though none of them would ever lift a finger for Germany and are loyal to Turkey still.

It's never too late.
>Can't kick them out
With guns you easily can

>turning

It doesn't change much honestly.

Zostaw go rozumiesz
To jeden z lepszych posterów.

Ill book it and make you all mad

More than that also you do realize that in Poland things are cheaper? You will buy much more for 500 euro in Poland than in Germany.

It doesn't work like that anymore outside the 3rd world. Even than it gets condemned and usually prompts western intervention. Humanism and Liberalism are stronger than they ever were before. Axis forces actions in ww2 caused so much destruction and death that it killed even civic nationalism for the most part let alone ethnic nationalism.

Pick up line
"Do you want to come to Anerica, I will liberate you."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
She is too cute to be plowed by a sandnigger!

I've worked with plenty of Ukrainians so far, they were all top lads, plus their girls are beautiful and have cute accent.

Come to Polans, Ukrabros. You're welcome here.

I'm from Olsztyn and I can comfirm that my city is a mix of people from Wilno and locals.

That's why we're so awsome and chill here, despite the odds and surroundings.

hehe so chill
*gets stabbed with a fork*

Except you can deport these leeches of any nationality (except Syria, and a few exceptions like a homo from Iran or something) given that they are not in enough danger, which is practically every nationality which has moved to Germany from 2014 onwards

Tourists do that.

Go to some Masurian tourist city like Mrągowo or Mikołajki, every agressive person or lawbreaker is a tourist.

Locals are too lazy to kill anyone.

I wonder why jämtland have such a high murder rate, there are barely any people there.

That still leaves all the shitskins who've gotten nationalized over the decades like the Turks.

Migrants are still in the millions it would take a monumental effort and resources to round them up and deport them. Many don't have their real ID papers and iirc you can't deport someone if you don't know which country to deport them to.

Same thing happened with albanians 26 years ago here, they will do all low class jobs like farmers, painters, workers and hookers and if you try to offend them, leftists will call you lazy along with other locals because they ignore the fact that you cant compete the poor income of foreigners.
Cheap working labor is the backbone of capitalism.

Well, at least they are not muslim, right?

Same mentality.

Give it a bit more time, it's having a revival

I'm not as sceptical as you because I believe even plenty of Muzzies can integrate

the recent migrants can mostly fuck off. And yes I recall you can be stricter in terms of deportation if they can't prove they are from a war-torn country. Germans just don't have the balls yet

they're worse than muslims

at least muslims arent degenerate pieces of subhuman shit

I'll take a muslim over a urine shitbag ANY DAY

>at least muslims arent degenerate pieces of subhuman shit

depends how you define degenerate, this is mostly true

>at least muslims arent degenerate pieces of subhuman shit

Fucking kek.
>le noble muslim meme

They literally shit in buses, in their shelter, on the street, they drink, they rape, they steal... it does not get much worse.

>They literally shit in buses, in their shelter, on the street, they drink, they rape, they steal

sounds just like ukranians except ukies are more likely to kill you for no reason at all.

so thats already a plus for muslims

stay away from ukie gold digger whores, a friend of mine in the US made the mistake of importing one from there and after about a year and a half of this relationship he died, I could literally see his life essence being sapped and drained day to day.

She wanted him to get another job so she could milk him more but he refused.

the bitch probably poisoned him then moved on to the next victim

You're taking the autism rp thing to a next level.

Wrong

the fuck you on about asshole

they literally have organized crime rings who send out these whores to naive westerners to fuck them over for everything theyre worth then move on to the next retard

understand that if youre getting involved with a ukie whore it could be a game of life and death

>Poles complain about immigrants while they flood western Europe

Didn't you want more clay in the east anyway?
Now you get at least their population

with Ukrainian immigrants maybe we will finally be able to reach 40m in population

>pole complainig about ukrainian refugee

just ours and we take ukrainians, deal ?

*take

they are absolutely the same people as you, you can't find a nation in the world closer to poland than ukrainian and belarus

most of these homicides are when winos kill each other when they drunk as fuck, there is almost no chance of being killed by local population if you are not a filthy drunk scumbag

They did horrible things to Poland

ITT Polacks are proud that finally somebody imigrating into Poland

So fucking pathetic