youtube.com/watch?v=ZhSYf0O6Cdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

luverly edition

Aussies are literal sick cunts.

hclips.com/videos/jerking-off-in-front-of-chinese-therapist-till-it-cum/

makes me sick seeing these everywhere

collapsed lung is acting up again

5'8

Poles in Poland are extremely racist but Poles in Britain can't get enough of the nigger cock

Really makes you think doesn't it

The ol' anal glands are acting up again

Shit mate, is that a willyfor on your head?

colonise me slavic daddy

algeriano thinks ah yes posting is meant to be greentexted
his brain is small
he posts in old threads after the new has been posted

what is a willyfor?

why do brits hate poles

rather like them myself

Getting my daily dose of Molyneux and Sargon lads

for ramming up the old updog

>Northern lad gets crashes his shit 1.0L vauxhall nova into the local coal mine
>Breaks basically evey bone in his body
>head literally chopped off inside his body
>Will never eat greggs again

boy northerners sure are tough

ye bet you love poles in your ass dont you haha bender

watched a manosphere video

doing a think

They're teaming up against us

irrevocably btfo

will he ever recover?

They take up space that should go to PAKIS

SHUT YOUR SHIT

Only seen two poles my entire life in England not including lorry drivers on the road. Feels good to be a northerner

i see poles all the time out and about
usually got little lamps on the end

*drinks your milkshake*

>canadian lad gets into accident
>suffers punctured lung
>brain injuries
>broken collar bone
>internal decapitation
>survives
Canadians are made of granite lads. Backbone of this shite commonwealth. The punctured lung would have killed 90% of Brits.

>feels good that no one wants to live in my poor shithole

Ah you may be right about greentexting the ah yes. Will take it into account next time. Thank you kind sir.

*pretends real things don't exist*
*pretends i see everything as a social construct*
*pretends to care about humanity while advocating large violent revolution and uprising which could kill tens of thousands, probably more*

heh, I am so f*cking enlightened, dumb rorkes will never reach my level

Just gonna repost in nufred

#
I used to be like that, but ive recently (since maybe xmas time) realised that if you treat them like shit they just carry on being nice and loving LOL

I've been doing things that are more and more cunty and she just kinda sulks for a few days and then gets over it

Ignore her bday, or if you can't bring yourself to do it wait until night time to call/text/mention it and just act as if it's not a big deal to you

So I'm seeing her on Thursday - I'mnot washing my willy until she's sucked it, gonna shower and stuff but just gonna leave the dick alone in the shower, keep the foreskin down etc so she has to taste it

youtube.com/watch?v=XGmNHMbxjfk

Not white and work for pakis for next to nothing and indirectly fund their mosque building.

hehe

hook line and sinker

good banter haha

youtube.com/watch?v=JlvCkm2qcHs

Remember my sister was best mates with a polish bloke in school, all the girls obsessed over twinky emo singers and boy band types whereas she'd be obsessing over muscley skinheads

In this country the only blokes who go for that style are EDL types who probably hate Poles and 90% of black guys, no wonder they love them.

better poles than pakis eh

Thank you for your atention

reply to me NOW

are poles really below pakis in the social hierarchy? find that hard to believe

Participating in an experiment that includes painful stimuli after work.

Get 15 pounds for lartaking

If you didn't genuinely forget her bday because you have so many other shit going on and are just using it as a technique, you are a manipulative little narcisistic pervert who will never know love, peace of mind and genuine human connection. Seriously what have the jews done to this once hard working and good hearted people

I don't know desu they don't seem too bad and they are way better than a certain religion of peace.

*shouts "rubbish" far in the background*

they certainly are not

if we oppose mass immigration but then say "poles are good lads" everyone will say we're racist, which we are, but don't tell anyone haha ;)

Pakistanis are more established

It is mostly bydlo and gopniks that emigrated to UK, and those are really fucking dumb

Real thailad?

's 'lamu 'ykum

NEED the dark red bar to be much higher

Very fond of the Tims- Byrne, Farron, and Pool.

poland? more like pooland

Mood

Probably, asians tend to be doctors or run their own businesses. Poles tend to work for them a lot for shit wages and live in squalid flats ten people high that are rented to them by the asians who employ them or friends of their employers. Their kids probably get nonced by them too.

The very same.

LOL HE'S BALD WHAT A TWAT

haha sure la not a soul x
same reason we're making you lads take english proficiency tests for citizenship

bde (bardzo dobra edycja)

Why?

ah yes I'm relatively white and already European better stick to my Oriental culture and throat cancer language instead of integrating pierogis factory line worker will be my career of choice

faggot killa cus imma kill a faggoooot

Fucking niggers cancel Brexit RIGHT NOW, I don't want to work in fucking Ireland

Reeee

Of use I didn't forget, I'm talking about it now. Just not going to mention it to her today, might message her on Wednesday night or just wait until Thursday when I see her.

Obviously if she calls or messages me before then I'll say something. She won't come out and say why didn't you say happy birthday she's a quiet girl that wouldn't do that, but she might message me asking how I am or some bullshit as a reason to talk to see why I didnt and I'll throw her a happy bday bone

sick of these bloody pakis und t niggers comin ere and tekin are young lassis!

sick of it! fumin me fumin

Filters make pictures so much better looking it's ridiculous

Ireland's a good choice but only the Northern bit

prvcze crzpv pshek kurwa haha x

You don't want to work in Britain either

Why not Germany or France? Just a language thing?

bet you wish you were a cute girl in those moments

As if an Asian would be brave enough to nonce a pole's kid

Ah good to see you lad. I have spend 5 days in udon thani. At the airport to get back to BKK now. Really loved isaan. Pulled so many GFs and all were very sweet and hot girls too. It's true what they say once you go isaan you never come back tbqh. Thinking of coming back and staying longer next time. But I kind of have a semi serious architect gf in BKK. Is that well accepted to have misstresses here lad? I have heard of the concept of Giks.

>Just a language thing?
Yes

гoвopишь пo-aнглийcкий или иди нaхyй cyкa блять

Based Starkey

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhSYf0O6Cdw

But you're in the Europe Union mate, you're blessed to be able to move to countries like Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Portugal and Slovakia. You've won at life.

might spend a year or two in the far east training like batman did

n-no

блядь* ти быдлaн

So are you lads happy with brexit so far? Are companies really moving ou or is that a meme? Is EU giving you shit for it or are you fine?
t. don't follow politics

1, 2, doing a poo
3, 4, doing one more
5, 6, plopping out shits
7, 8, made a new mate
9, 10, made a new friend

:)

>giks
It's spelt gooks

Het xaxa x

pakis generally open a lot of awful businesses, often several at the same time, all losing money and failing. they employ the bare minimum staff for the lowest cost and treat them like dogs. the philosophy seems to be "if I open enough businesses one will surely work" then tgey run themselves into debt

t. from the Islamic Emirate of Bradistan, worked for several of these types of businesses in the three gap years I took between college and university, was a living hell

fantastic

Haha good one, Sir ;)

any1 got that IM SCREEEMIN pic?

>Is that well accepted to have misstresses here lad?
Traditional Thai women are jealous as fuck, I just read today about a woman smashing her brand new car into her husband's Merc for cheating on her. There's also a tradition of women cutting their husband's dick off and feeding it to ducks (don't ask me why ducks). The only girls that are into the Gik thing are slags borrowing from the western fwb culture.

This one?

yeh

>gap year
>spent three years working in shitty businesses
Think you missed the point of a gap year mate

britain seemed so out of place in the EU to me.
when I think european, geeza from work usually isnt the first thing to come to mind

Pls answer ya cunts

delete this picture mate

hohoho bet that'd sting if i touched it

Wonder if she would even give me the time of day

*grabs it and yanks*