What do you think of asan who use Christian name?

Hi I'm uni student and applied for working holiday visa to learn English and make big money(probably at farm) in Australia. Do I need to call myself Chris or Alex or something like anglo at work? Or is it okay to be Takeshi? Anglo name seems easier to be hired by Anglo.

*asian

It's ok to be Takeshi, Takeshi.

Use your own name.
If some anglos refuse to hire you due to your name, Report it to the Department
for Work & Pensions.

muchas gracias, ronaujinyo.

Plenty of people do it here, no one cares

Definitely makes things easier on our end

Ultimately Japanese names aren't hard to pronounce or remember though. It's mostly the Chinese and Koreans that do it.

If you're working on a farm, it might be worth looking it up online and seeing if anyone has had problems there. There's been some stories of foreign workers getting stuck in some questionable conditions out in those areas. Most are fine, but it's best to be sure.

Out of interest, what state where you planning on going to?

thank you yonce.

good to know, thanks.
I'll go to Melbourne to learn English but I haven't decided which state to go to work yet.

Melbourne's a lovely place, even though memers will try to tell you otherwise.

Takeshi is ok imo
If you were named Chang it'd be different

Asians with white names is always funny but not a bad thing t b h

I don't think any hr department in the world is incompetent enough to openly say his name is too foreign for the job
They'd just refuse the application and say he doesn't fit the profile or whatever

never heard of those japs using it. i smell some hannou blog cunt making shit up

>japs
go back your fucking country

go with something that has historical significance, like constantine or cromwell.

westerners love history.

>something
???? physical stuff???

j
wew this jap is so mad

I can't speak for Australia, here people would be very confused by people changing their names but I know in countries like America, Australia etc. there is a lot of evidence that having an anglo-saxon style name increases your chances of being employed

Don't lie to him

I like the name Takeshi, Takeshi.

Japanese names are fine. However if you were Chinese or Korean an Anglo Christian name might be easier.