Why do Slavs suck at war unless they have a massive overwhelming advantage?

Why do Slavs suck at war unless they have a massive overwhelming advantage?

They used literally the same rifles tohugh.

cause you got into meme history

*few battalions hohols in summer attire during one coldest winters in last 300 years

Go home Ivan

I home )))

Russians are Fenno-Slavs.

this post offends me and you need to apologize

>who is Suvorov
>who is Ushakov
>who is Vasilevsky
>who is Nevsky
>who is Donskoy
>who is Nakhimov
>who is Brusilov
>who is Potemkin

But those dark areas in Russia have like a population of 1 guy per km. Very few Russians look especially Finnic to me. I can detect a Finnic face when I see one. This couple is from the Kola Peninsula, super Finnic.

Finns are the most powerful race in the world so the winter war isn't a fair example of slavic prowess

Also Khotyn, Klushino and Lubieszów battles to name a few.

Now germanics on the other hand are very prone to zerg rushes what are their most iconic wins? When they ambushed Romans in the forest and were led by a traitor roman general to begin with and zerging Rome at it's weakest.

They actually had better weapons (the SU didn't even have automatic rifles at the period) + support of Europe + actual trained officers instead of former peasants

The Russian Empire was not the most technologically advanced country in the world, but the civil war made it a complete outsider.

Saying Russia lost a war against sandniggers is like saying America lost a war against jungleslanteyes.

a lot of them used italian carcanos which weren't outdated but they picked up mosins from dead russians whenever they could because I guess they didn't like the carcanos

then why did we loot your rifles

So no one else could loot them, probably. A bad gun is still a gun.

what rifle was the standard rifle for the SU at the time?

mosin rifle has been the standard equipment since 1890s

The Mosin–Nagant

that was the rifle our rifles were copies of? I wasn't sure what you meant by automatic since it has a clip, but now you must have meant some sort of a carbine?

we had mosin nagants and that's about it, there are stories of very few old maxim guns being lugged around by horses and never really seeing any use

Continuation War was different because we were getting fed by Nazi Germany

Finland had SMGs, but wiki says they made only 3% of the total amount of guns in the army, so that's more like a widespread historical myth probably.

yeah I do remember the one, what was it called again

for the Continuation War they had manufactured 20 times more SMGs

Finland didn't win the war, they just had a higher k/d ratio because they were camping. It didn't stop the Soviets from annexing large parts of Finlands territory

Imagine playing Call of Duty Multiplayer capture the flag mode
Soviets were rushing through the map capturing the flags
Finns were the campers who were hiding in the bushes with snipers
The Soviets captured more flags (territories) and thus won the round, even tho they were dying en masse
Finns didn't capture any flags but had a higher k/d
That doesn't change the fact that commies won the round because they captured more flags

I know there was a peace treaty and Finns were lucky that they haven't lost their entire homecountry, but they were the ones who had to accept territorial losses to the Soviet Union so I would barely call it a win

Also Finns aren't Mongolians, Russians have more Mongol blood than them

Autistic comparison, Finns did good but they still lost. Not myth level but you can't deny it was a good defense

>US lost to jungleslanteyes
>SU lost to snowslanteyes
who knew slant eyes grant victory

>actual trained officers instead of former peasants
And who purged most of the experienced officers?

Of course uncle Stalin

>SU lost to snowslanteyes
Wait a second
USSR won Winter war

The Finnish M91/30, M27 and M28 (also the M39 but there weren't many of those in the Winter War) were cannibalized from (mostly) Russian manufacture M91s.
Typically better, because their designs were fiddled with more than what soon became the to-the-point-of-obnoxious-mass production of the SU Mosins.

The bolt actions were all the same. Triggers, stocks, sights, lanyards, barrels and magazines might not have been.

Kys cuck

only polaks and serbs are slavs who suck at war

Like you have anything to say in the matter. Krvatska didn't even exist for majority of history.

Shitstain on the map.

take a deep breath and remember where you are
>krvatska
bloodatia?
sounds hc

>Why do Slavs suck at war unless they have a massive overwhelming advantage?
Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth 16th century warfare
Czechs during the Thirty Years' War
Croats during Ottoman incursion into Balkans
Slovenes and Croats on the Italian theatre of WWI
Serbs during the Liberation wars of the 19th century
Bulgarian military history from 1860es to 1918
Montenegro - a Slavic Sparta from the 17th century onwards

Croats were in a Personal union with the Hungarians. It's not like they were conquered by the ottomans

t. Protossfag

>884444
NIICEE

>why do slavs suck at war
>His country lost a fucking war against armless birds

you can't be serious mate

slavs won WW2

>Montenegro - a Slavic Sparta from the 17th century onwards
Montenegro somehow survived ottoman attacks with their small army, I really can t figure out how did they do that

wasn't the guy who beat the jap in a duel also from montenegro?

>slavs won WW2
I wouldn't call getting fucked in the ass by commies a victory. But whatever floats your boat, man.

?
slavs had military victory , other things don't matter

Living in ugly buildings and standing in lines may suck, but it's still better than dying in a death camp.

Extremely tough terrain that didn't hold anything extremely valuable

Sound like what the Soviets did

Then who is posting all that stuff from Polish/Baltic/Czech IPs? CIA agents?

but the Russians won