Finns aren't the most powerful ra-

>Finns aren't the most powerful ra-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiZOMJwUQ9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nokia is dead because they were too arrogant and didn't jump in the smart phone train.

i still think real buttons are objectively better than having screen buttons
you used to be able to put a number without even looking at the phone, and didnt accidentaly press buttons if the phone touched your ear a bit

>Nokia
>founded by a Fennoswede
We are the most powerful race in the world.

True, I don't understand how anyone can play emulators on their phones. Those phones with keyboards you could slide out were goat.

COME FUCKING ON
youtube.com/watch?v=DiZOMJwUQ9k

nokia was just a wood processing shit before they bought salora and dabbled into the phone industry

Smart phones are shit, haven't changed my Nokia in a decade and I never will

I remember hearing the phrase Nokia is Finland.

But Fennoswedes aren't swedes. My dad is fennoswede. After doing some investigation about his family history he found out he is only 1/16th swede.

Hush, we are the same you and I.

but they are swedes. just like americans are brits because they speak english.

ONE DROP RULE PEKKA

HAHA YOU'VE BEEN SVEN'd

Oh shit. I guess I am then even though I don't even speak the language. I have a swedish surname so I must be.

I miss my 5510

>be finn
>get cucked by the biggest cucks on the planet
VITTU PERSE PILLU

>you will never feel the joy of using 6600 for the first time again

>we wuz vikangs pillager rapists and dominated balts and beyond
>but we never set foot on finnic coast during that time because uhhhhh

I agree with you, but I find that the additional functionality outweighs it. A smartphone is a whole lot more then a phone, now, and having a multi-use interface is helpful. Also, most newish ones use the inward-facing camera to detect the distance to your face and disable the screen when you're holding it to your ear.

Now, if you want to talk about somewhere a touch screen should NEVER be, it's definitely a car's dashboard. I want to strangle whatever fuckwit thought buttons and knobs just didn't cut it.

>implying the finnish cost wsn't subject to regular raids
I really like Finns but pretending we didn't raid you is a bit ridiculous, after all why else would you raid us in revenge and how would our kings kidnap your princesses.

where are the viking settlements then?

finns are white trash

I don't disagree with that. We still live better than you.

I am greek too

you live like lonely cockroaches

so they live like you iki?

Funny coming from a turk

I am a Greek

i am not lonely and dont live in a dirty home

Nokia may be dead but Ponsse is good.

t. virgin

Smartphones are shit and the internet will never be browsable with them

t. first smart phone in 2006

This. They are dying anyway. When was the last time any improvement was made?

inb4 edge screen

I don't think they're dying. But they certainly aren't improved since the first iPhone (in fucking 10 years).

For example, not any real feel of touch. Not in a single device.

>no any real

Having a camera with me is great. Everything else is secondary.

Microsoft helped their downfall too.

It was a controlled elimination. Nokia had Meego, which was a 5/5 OS when it came. Still is actually, and definiltely better than Android was.

The problem was just that it would have created an ecosystem that didn't make any money for the US, unlike iOS, Android and Windows Phone.