/brit/

Xenoestrogens edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-performance_liquid_chromatography
anhinternational.org/2014/09/24/gender-bending-xenoestrogens-if-theyre-a-problem-for-fish-could-they-be-a-problem-for-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=xeMT1d_L-hw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4508804/Countdown-s-Susie-Dent-reveals-love-Americanisms.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are the strategies?

aquapure water filters

Super Male Vitality and Infowars water filters

need a gf like this badly

found the cause of his radicalisation

>feminisation
>harmful
triggered doesn't even describe it

>put film called adulthood on
>black fella is kissing a white lass
Genuinely makes me feel ill. Don't even hate black people, it's not their fault.

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

babestation

priceless

Rorke

an effeminate whimper
whilst its arse is being pounded

i bet your anus is on fire, batty boy

Sorry little guy, but she's mine, the property of Chad Thundercock.

hot

Is reviewbrah around?

>vote lib-dumb

a) stop using plastics and start reading labels, move far out in to nature where the prevalence of objects made with these chemicals become far and few
or
b) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-performance_liquid_chromatography

1:30 on a tuesday, user?

vaginas taste like coins

bit bent

poof

traps fetish is the radical centrism of sexuality

oh and i just grabbed the pic from google but it was from this site
anhinternational.org/2014/09/24/gender-bending-xenoestrogens-if-theyre-a-problem-for-fish-could-they-be-a-problem-for-you/

probably just a skinny guy with socks
doubt he's a trap

starting to wonder why i just unfiltered yanks

devon is present

>foreign memes

skin looks too soft and bitchy
might be on the titty skittles

what happened to that hotel made of ice?

pretty sure estrogens in water/food is a huge problem but nobody wants to do anything since plastic is so common in the world and you can't replace it with anything

it melted mate
it was disastrous

people didn't like the cold reception it gave guests

brit is being very slow?

I am going to turn off my dubz now

you're heading off for bed
this is the dawn of real yank hours

That's only the tip of an iceberg that's getting bigger by the week.
5G is going to pollute our environment worse than 4G and is correlated highly with neurological illnesses.
Fire retardants and pesticides in clothing and food, heavy metals in vaccines.
The whole thing is fucked and getting more fucked.

"Halloa, good friend!" cried Robin.
"Halloa!" cried Robin again.

"And who art thou dost so boldly check a fair song?" quoth the Tinker, stopping in his singing.

"And whence comest thou, my lusty blade?" quoth Robin.

"I come from Banbury," answered the Tinker.

"Alas!" quoth Robin, "I hear there is sad news this merry morn."

"Ha! Is it indeed so?" cried the Tinker eagerly. "Prythee tell it speedily, for I am a tinker by trade, as thou seest, and as I am in my trade I am greedy for news, even as a priest is greedy for farthings."

"Well then," quoth Robin, "list thou and I will tell, but bear thyself up bravely, for the news is sad, I wot. Thus it is: I hear that two tinkers are in the stocks for drinking ale and beer!"

"Now a murrain seize thee and thy news, thou scurvy dog," quoth the Tinker, "for thou speakest but ill of good men. But sad news it is indeed, gin there be two stout fellows in the stocks."

"Nay," said Robin, "thou hast missed the mark and dost but weep for the wrong sow. The sadness of the news lieth in that there be but two in the stocks, for the others do roam the country at large."

"Now by the pewter platter of Saint Dunstan," cried the Tinker, "I have a good part of a mind to baste thy hide for thine ill jest."

Tim Farron somehow makes Clegg look like a strong leader
Why didn't they vote in the other guy as leader? He had Dappy's support, what more could you want!?

terrible delivery

as an individual you can
just go full varg and start being fully self-sufficient

pretty sure some asbestos/lead type scandal is being held back

*sets up a mobile mast near your house*
*you get cancer by the end of the month*

as opposed to the way to brilliantly deliver an intentionally rubbish joke via text?

yeah that's what i thought you fat runt

>you're heading off for bed
nah
I'm staying up for ages

you (brits)

hate yanks and yank sympathisers
simple as

>USB stick full of flash games

ahh yes secondary

>Ireland
>white

lmao

commencing the initiation of a wank

ah yes yanks

im only saying it would have been better if you left off the "it gave guests" part

Watching gogglebox lads, the country is in the shitter.

>Tim Farron somehow makes Clegg look like a strong leader
before clegg was in government that's how he was perceived, he was said to be nearly as popular as Churchill

he was a charismatic radical centrist so blokes who were tired of Brown and didn't like Cameron admired him
he was quite attractive for a politician and had a nice way of speaking so mummies fancied him
he promised things to the young so students adored him

>cherry picking examples
Why are Mexicans so insecure about their biracial genetics?

just started one too

MY ANCESTORS!

the gf

Just been staring into the mirror high lads, realised I'm not actually attractive and painfully average

ah no the pirates

Well I hate you too Ireland, and by the way, I don't have any of your country's genes anyways. And thank God I don't.

those pictures are actually of egyptians not romans or greeks

>mexicans

Freedom feels good, Patrick

FUCK, dude why am I so high?

@74899212
>dude
FOY

WOAH CHAPS

I'M SO BLAZED RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=xeMT1d_L-hw

DUDE

haha cowabunga bruh

WEED

"Take care whom thou pushest against!" cried a great, burly friar to one of these men. "Wouldst thou dig thine elbows into me, sirrah? By'r Lady of the Fountain, an thou dost not treat me with more deference I will crack thy knave's pate for thee, even though thou be one of the mighty Sheriff's men."

At this a great shout of laughter arose from a number of tall yeomen in Lincoln green that were scattered through the crowd thereabouts; but one that seemed of more authority than the others nudged the holy man with his elbow. "Peace, Tuck," said Robin Hood, "didst thou not promise me, ere thou camest here, that thou wouldst put a check upon thy tongue?"

"Ay, marry," grumbled the other, "but 'a did not think to have a hard-footed knave trample all over my poor toes as though they were no more than so many acorns in the forest."

LMAO

they all look the same, even the women and men

should be revising for my exams but i've spent the past couple of days obsessing over fascist aesthetics and themes, futurism, mosley and mussolini, reactionary fashion

wish fashy things weren't so visually appealing

bro, im like so muthafucking high right now you dont even know dude

i am actually high atm

The yanks

Where's the Mexican in this picture?

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE ON LADS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4508804/Countdown-s-Susie-Dent-reveals-love-Americanisms.html

based black guys

"By my soul, Sheriff," said the King, laughing, "ye have the tallest priests in Nottinghamshire that e'er I saw in all my life, for that man yonder would make the great stone image of Saint Peter rub its ears."

To this the Sheriff answered never a word, but all the blood left his cheeks, and he caught at the pommel of his saddle to keep himself from falling; for he also saw the fellow that so shouted, and knew him to be Friar Tuck; and, moreover, behind Friar Tuck he saw the faces of Robin Hood and Little John and Will Scarlet and Allan a Dale and others of the band.

that girl is fucking CUTE

at least those redditors get to orbit her

He's on the other end of the picture, fighting against the alt-right

goodness i am so HIGH

WHOA CHAPS

right, get your arse down to central manchester, going to twat you.

DUDE SO HIGH!!

DUDE SO HIGH,!!

>Has Pirates been pirated? Hackers threaten to release stolen upcoming Disney blockbuster unless studio pays massive ransom

farting

bounce through the milky way
not many mc's feel this way

made up a song just now:

goodness gracious me its cold
i am twenty seconds old
all that glitters isn't gold
really fucking shitting cold

then i turned my laptop on just to tell /brit/ about it

""Has Pirates been pirated?""
hhahahhahahah, that's funny because a pirate posted it

are there black people in mexico?

I legit find it so weird posting here when everyone has the same name

mexiCANO? more like mexiANO......

i take this place for granted desu
cant imagine what id do with my /brit/ time if i opened the bookmark and learned generals had been banned

BIG fan of her body of work