Why is it that every time a white woman

Why is it that every time a white woman is with a non-white man or says she likes non-white men.

That white men go into absolute rage mode?

Why care? You'll never meet her or be with her anyways. The odds are near 0. And I mean most of you guys seem to like gook women anyways.

I was wondering the same thing

Legit post, it's over for crackers in 2017

White parents are too blame for shitty kids, the men grow up to be betas because they are spoiled the women grow up to be whores because they are spoiled. People of colour have a somewhat harder childhood making them stronger and more attractive adults.

>blacks are stronger and more attractive

Lmao on what planet does having a fucked up childhood make you a healthy person

You're the same Chink, from r/hapas.

I feel nothing but disgust when I see it.

He never said healthy. He said resilient, which is undeniably true.

>healthy person
I said more attractive, no homo. You have to look at it from a female point of view would you rather fuck some black guy are some skinny white kid with bad skin.

If you study intergroup relations, you will see that a major contributing factor to conflict between ethnicities is the competition over limited resources.
Women are such a resource.

How are blacks resilient? They grow up emotionally/psychologically damaged and then end up going to prison over petty crimes and raise another generation raised by a single mother

Why is the white guy automatically skinny with bad skin?

Blacks are not stronger or more attractive, the muh bbc meme is funny on Sup Forums but in real life they get the trashiest white women

>resilient

How? Mentally?

I don't think sib

>getting baited this hard

Yeah, no offence but American blacks are some of the most spoiled and coddled people on Earth. There is no "poverty" in America really.

do you have any evidence to back this claim up?

1. White women are severally overrated.
2. Blacks aren't even human, it's only weird when women choose blacks over humans

>be spanish
>white women like me
>black women like me
>asian women like me
>spanish women like me

Good thing I wasn't born white or black and have this predisposed cuck mentality lmao

Why is it that every time a non-white man is with a white woman or says he likes white women,

That non-white women go into absolute rage mode?

Why care? You'll never meet him or be with him anyways. The odds are near 0. And I mean most of you girls seem to like white men anyways.

>No one likes racially insecure faggots obsessed with their own personal racial-inferiority complex

The fact that brown men are so pathetic that they desperately chase after any white woman they can get is possibly the biggest symptom of patheticness and worthlessness across the board in all societies throughout human history.

It is probably some deeply subconscious mechanism of trying to keep inferior genes out of your "tribe" or species gene pool. After all, if they think their ethnicity and background makes them a failure, why shouldn't we?

And if there was truth to this hypothesis than you would see regular patterns of genetically mutated, socially unaccepted brown men going after the low hanging fruit of white women who are also genetically mutated and socially unaccepted white women
>oh wait

White people see it as a reminder that their race is a dying one, that their grandchildren will either be mixed or won't be at all. This infuriates them, they're heading towards the wall and there is no brake

2bqf here is more common to see both men and women with a partner of different color

Don't affect me, don't care

>No poverty in America

Confirmed for having never been in North America

Compared to the rest of the world dude?

Yeah, there's none. Even the poorest americans have stuff the middleclass of most of the world can only dream about. Plus there's all sorts of opportunities too.

>Can join military and make a decent living as worst case scenario
>social programs most of the world does not have
>FAFSA
>Jobcorps

Literally what's hard about America?

M8 it's more like confirmed for having never left North America. You lot have no clue what actual poverty looks like. The American poor would pass for the middle class in most East Euro cunts.

You fell for the Sup Forums meme friendo, the only people that care when a *blank*-person dates putside their race are betas.

>be spanish
>Good thing I wasn't born white or black and have this predisposed cuck mentality lmaon

When did Spanish people stop being white?

I couldn't care less what random sluts do in private. They are beyond redemption anyway.

The concern is that these things are routinely used as propaganda by the media to encourage women who aren't damaged or worthless to make themselves so.