Slavic men aren't handso-

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/05/14/eurovision-runner-up-kristian-kostov-breaks-down-on-live-tv-as-he-apologises-to-bulgaria-for-not-winning-6636138/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-me

Don't be rude

They are handsome just not white same with Greek and Italian men.

There are pretty and ugly people everywhere, the thing is that in former Soviet Block countries men tend to not take care of their hairstyle/clothing style as much as for example in Southern Europe.

Dimitrov, the tennis player, is a 10/10

How come he looks like he's made from CGI?

>generic slicked back hair "handsome" people
So boring.

slavshits are ugly

metro.co.uk/2017/05/14/eurovision-runner-up-kristian-kostov-breaks-down-on-live-tv-as-he-apologises-to-bulgaria-for-not-winning-6636138/

"Eurovision runner-up Kristian Kostov breaks down on live TV as he apologises to Bulgaria for not winning"

This brave boy should have won. He was much better than the Portuguese gypsy. Feel so bad for him.

balkan subhuman

> unironically watching eurovision

Get out of Germany, disgusting kebab.

everyone loves gyros

bulgarians aren't a bunch of gay siss-

slavs look wea-

he was such a cutie..

problem?

I watch it for the Bulgayrian this year and your guy last year. And yes, I am a faguette.
Russian/Slavic men, provided they take care of themselves, are ridiculously cute.

I get cock-hungry vibes from Lazarev desu

You get cock-hungry from him, or you think he's cock hungry? Both are plausible with him.
The latter is probably the most realistic tho, he's got a reputation for being rather pro-LGBT in Russia to a point he's had to deny he's gay quite a few times now.

Whites are a doomed race.

>all that effort to come second, despite many of their votes coming from ABPs
>meanwhile Salvador and Luisa win the contest without following a single "love love peace peace" guideline

lmaoing at you faggots

Bulgarians are cute :3

- me