en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Kut

Just like all former generals who became presidents

Fuck Anglos. I'm glad we ended their shit for good

>after the peace treaty was signed

bit pointless ha ha

That was the murricans m8

>beat Brits
>Get ass handed to by kikes

In the 1800's one british ship broke near southern Brazil, some sailors went inland to get help or anything and when they came back some locals had killed 10 of them who were still on the ship and the cargo was stolen.

Later on in the century, two drunk sailors from the HMS Emerald got into a fight with brazilian sailors because of women and were arrested.

That's about the history of conflict between our countries.

i have to admit that's pretty funny. imagining being the mother of a soldier who died in this "battle"

>Watermelon War
>The Watermelon War was a riot that occurred on the morning of April 15, 1856, in Panama City in what was then the province of Panama in the Republic of New Granada, now the Capital City of the Republic of Panama.
>One American, Jack Oliver, walked around the inter-oceanic railroad station and encountered a vendor, José Manuel Luna, selling watermelon. Oliver grabbed a slice of the watermelon, which was priced at five cents per slice, and refused to pay for it.
>In the end, Governor Aniño, submitted an official report that stated 15 Americans were dead and 16 wounded, and 2 Panamanians were dead and 13 wounded.

Spotted the ass-blasted liberal

>tfw never fought the Anglos, only when Spain ruled here
truly our greatest ally

Can't
Brits never actually bothered showing up after declaring war against us and we didn't bother sailing there

we would never fight our brethren

Brits weak. Jews strong

Back to back to back Revolutionary war champs.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_de_las_Colinas_de_San_Juan

This counts as victory.

>can't hold down a shitty ass chink island
>get their ass handed to them and getting sent to either the firing squad or the death rails.
>japanese break into the hospital and start stabbing all the sick and wounded
>biggest Brit surrender in all of history

Forgot the pic

Did a Bong touch you in the jungle as a kid or something? You're like a soft tripfag, you literally only ever post to rage about bongs

I post to show how useless bongs are.

wtf I love chile now

Tiptopkek

>what is Oolannin sota
Kids these days...

Too many to count

>Anglos entered the city and then retreated because of losses.
>English wiki be like: Hurr r durr decisive allied victory

This is the biggest BTFOing ever of British Forces. I'll leave this place forever if you prove me wrong (you can't).

Not that the british navy were anything other than glorified pirates, stealing cattle and foodstuff and blasting civilian settlements.

What the fuck

In April, 1945 Guards Major Kozhedub (La-7) tried to defend an American B – 17 from a pair of German fighters. However, the American fighters of the cover started firing from a large distance and attacked Kozhedub. Kozhedub promptly attacked the nearest machine. There was a smoke and it flew down towards our troops (the pilot of this machine soon jumped out with a parachute and landed safely.

Don't you have women?. Anglo pirates fear the women.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter_Armada

Is this the only battle Italy has won?

Didn't have phones back then ladm8

I don't think we fought Anglos . We were on good relations untill they bombed us, even as commies the relations weren't so bad. Helped us in both world wars, second one mostly supplies

Gallipoli

t. 1/64 Cherokee muh heritage fag

nice b8

anglos btfo

Battle of pussy of Ashley

Belligerents
Ashley [US]
user [IT]

Commanders and leaders

Miss Tomtom
user's Duck

Strenght
One pussy
One benis

Battle result
Cum in vagina
Broken promise of user he'll call back

Nah, in ww2 they declared war on us and we dropped 3 of their bomers, but after that they didn't send anything afterwards.

in 1800s their navy blockaded most of Finland tho and bombed the port cities, fuckers didn't even land on shore.

Glorified island monkeys if you ask me.

Battle of Fulford
Battle of Maldon

Unusual anglo enemy

Also based battle
youtube.com/watch?v=k3GLlKJ2t7c

Good watch but what's a Passaglia bomb?

cute

1-2kg grenades to destroy tanks if launched close to the engine