One shot at life

>One shot at life
>Live in the middle of nowhere with ZERO infrastructure, ZERO public transportation and ZERO public services or jobs

This is literally worse than death.

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/vancouver-cut-off-from-b-c-interior-as-every-major-highway-closed-by-winter-storm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally anywhere but GTA?

I live in Cuckmarket.

lol

why are leafs so whiny on this board

>Not close enough to Toronto
>Nor close enough to Barrie

Truly the worst

Just fucking move.

Yeah easy for you to say

Barrie is awful unless you fucking love oversized buildings and snow. why anyone would willingly live in canada is beyond me

Why? I'm a third worlder. You're a rich first worlder.

At least you know whats coming up, i wanted to move this month but my family wont pay me back the money ive lend them

I swear on me mum this society is fucked up beyond repair

At least you have internet
And plenty of time to read and study

>live far away from everything
>there is an industrial area nearby but it's surrounded by slums and i'm afraid to go there because it looks like those slums from dystopian cyberpunk movies

Better than Newmarket senpai

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/vancouver-cut-off-from-b-c-interior-as-every-major-highway-closed-by-winter-storm

Leafs, are you okay?

>I suffer in Canada
kys

>I suffer in Argentina

No u kys

Is Canada just Bizarro Australia?

no

Essentialy

>Population: 80,000

What are you complaining about?

>I suffer 30 minutes from Toronto

Are there lots of immigrants in Newmarket btw?

Yeah I grew up like 5 miles outside of a town of 2300 people, where I am now (Peterborough) is also 80,000 and it seems huge compared to where I grew up.

>tfw the shittiest shitty shitfuckbumtown nowhere in Canada is better than the best city in Jordan

Not many immigrants desu. Some chinks and poos but they don't get uppity. Lots of white trash degenerates desu

at least you don't live in palestine