/brit/: Basically Really Interesting Threads

Everyone's invited. This is the General general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFFPcFTTCP4
youtube.com/watch?v=XFI2zlwa9ac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_assassination_plot_in_Tennessee
youtu.be/abnKTyV7Nis?t=8s
perdurabo10.net/irish-twa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is an extremely leafy OP

BILL
NYE
THE
SCIENCE
GOY

>TR-TR-TRANNIES RULE!

why bill nye look like beautiful squidward xD

Bill Nye is right: gender isn't necessarily the same as sex as determined by chromosomes. For example, XY people with the condition CAIS have a completely female phenotype with breasts and vaginas. Klinefelter's males and Turner's syndrome females also have abnormal allosomal karyotypes. The list could go on. What a beautiful spectrum :)

Should I buy these suppositories to get rid of the gallstones I got after surgery a year ago?

I don't like the idea of pills in my bum.

poo in l-

morning lads. up a bit early today

Ummmh... Please no homophobia in the General general.

I myself am a non-binary asexual. /brit/ is a thread for EVERYONE. We are all beautiful in our own way.

thailad have you ever gotten poo on your willy during anal

How's the birdcucks?

little boys probably don't know how to use a douche so it seems quite likely

don't do anal secks

doing a big choony listen

thailad is a virgin lad

Better than having gallstones, plus if you've ever had a girl finger your bum, you'll realize it's not so bad

An Iranian, a Canadian, and an Astrophysicist walk into a bar. He says "the kosher wine, please". Plot-twist: they were all the same person. Plot-twist: He's actually a Jew and his family fled to Canada due to religious intolerance in Iran.

don't recall asking you pair

got called a dirty wanker in fion mccools

youtube.com/watch?v=TFFPcFTTCP4

An Englishman, an Irishman, and a vegetarian walk into a bar. "Gimme a pint you mug" he says, the barman replies "Oh my God, Morrissey. I loved that band you were in".

Says to lube up the old royal american and stick one in and let it sit for like 15 minutes before bed each night for 7 days.
Supposed to induce a heavy biliary release and then it'll eventually make it's way out with some minor pain.

got called a peanut in the bic factory

youtube.com/watch?v=XFI2zlwa9ac

sounds like good fun tbph

the state of /heem/ right now

Jesus this jokes are utterly garbage

Serves you right for the recent uptrend in peanut allergies
Except for the possibility of "rectal tearing and hemmorrhoidal exacerbation"

Do west Anglos have "An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman" jokes?

A Mexican, a Jew, and a White guy walks into his cuck shed. It was Louis C.K. and he creamed his pants.

DUMB MACACO
hahahahhahahaha

*laughs in brick english*

got called beto in tijuana

yanks do polish jokes instead of irish ones desu

there's a lot more mexican, black, and jew jokes

I've heard that before, "pollack" jokes, bit strange t󠀤bh

I think what self-hating westerners fail to realise is that: the west has done some evil shit, but every culture is filled with evil. At least the west developed advanced technology and spread it across the globe.

Africans kill, rape, enslave. So do native Americans. So do the Chinese. The Indians. The Arabs.

At least the Europeans had guns rather than sticks.

An Ontarian, a Quebecer and a Newfie were picking up their kids from daycare.

"My daughter was born on Victoria day, so we called her Victoria," said the Ontarian.

"Is that right?" Said the Quebecer. "My son was born on St. Jean Baptiste, so we call him Jean."

The Newfie's face lit up.

"Jaysus what a coincidence! Dat's why we calls our daughter Pancake."

thailad walks into a bar. the bartender says "alri thailad, what'll it be?" thailad says "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children". the bartender pulls out a shotgun and shoots thailad in the face

The Arabs especially are still enslaving and killing people today

a
fucking
leaf

off to work lads

Life is meant to be effortless if you are fit to survive.

I'm confused. If Thailad is a turbororke why is he racemixing with jungle chinks? Doesn't check out 2bh I don't think much thought was put into this character

on a train to nowhere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_assassination_plot_in_Tennessee

>I think
should have stopped there, you aren't old enough.

Explain how I'm a turbororke

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Thailad walks into a brothel. The Thai pimp says "you are not like the other Whitemen. You show a preference for the darker, man-faced of our young girls", Thailad responds "that's how I like 'em. Oriental and young".

Confidence and sociability are considered negative traits when you are socially low.

Had a nice dream but then the bleakness of reality washed over me as I woke up

For secure the existence of our people and a future for children we must kill the leaf

fuck off apezillian

Doing a thunk

You fucking chinese diaspora beaver banger stop posting this shitty jokes

My favourite Newfie joke is this:

A Newfie was having a hard time attracting women at the beach, so he decided to ask his friend the lifeguard for advice.
"It's dem big baggy swimming trunks, my son. Dey're years outta style. Yer best bet is to grab yeself a pair of Speedos--about two sizes too small, and drop a fist-sized potato down inside 'em. I'm telling ye, man.. .ye'll have all de babes ye wants!"
The following weekend, the Newfie hit the beach with his new Speedos and his fist-sized potato. Everybody he walked past immediately covered their faces and started gagging.
The Newfie went back to the lifeguard and said, "I did what ye said, but it's still not working."
"Lard-Tunderin' Jeezus b'y!" said the lifeguard, "the potato goes in the front!"

youtu.be/abnKTyV7Nis?t=8s

can we make this an official brit image?

Foda maluco...

gib tranny gf

I've found that if you stop running away from that bleakness the light gets a little closer

need to learn another language so i can escape the yank scum

Thailad "Throw the Jew down the Loo" Nonceworth

proto-indo-european

Come here, exist a tranny brothel 10 min walking from my house, with AUS$15 you become a happy man

Learn Portuguese to learn what "saudade" means

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

Am I right Thailad?

Thailad, the Brazilian, and one of these Aussie anons walk into a bar. Thailad sneaked PCP past the bouncers and gives it to his female(male) acquaintance. Throughout the night Thailad gradually slips opiates into everyone's drink when they're not looking. The Brazilian exposes his hairy chest and chimps out because his brain can't handle an alternate perception of reality. The Aussie, up to his usual hijinx, sets his pants on fire and does a little dance.

They all go back to a rotting Bangkok apartment building and bukake the young Thai woman(man) of questionable age.

>Tyrone is actually an Irish name

Woah... Were the ancient Irish black? I guess we'll never know.

Time for the daily shift change lads.

Yanks? Fuck off. Aussies? In you come.

They have a county called Tyrone i think.

have never masturbated

*waits for a decent post to respond to with sincerity*

*virgin walks into the thread*
h-hi i wasn't sure if i was allowed...

I don't see any problem with white people wanting to preserve the white race. If it was literally any other race nobody would care. If you see a problem with this, perhaps you're the racist.

perdurabo10.net/irish-twa.html

Tyrone is an Irish place name (Tír Eoghain meaning Owen's Land) pronounced "tier-owin" . Nobody in Irish has ever been named Tyrone.

leafs can't be racist, they aren't human

wtf i love brits and irish potato famine now!

baltimore is also an irish town name and you bastardised it into nigger central

Tyr is like terra and one is like Owen. Land of Owens.

The name seems to have been given to slaves by Ulster-Scot land owners.

I think the leaf is just pointing out it's a bit strange for a white identitarian to live in Thailand and fuck Thais all the time

>that's the celebration of their genocide
*buys a pint*

This. We aren't even the same species as you.

We're Homo Sapien Sapien Sapien.

did you come here because you have a script that identifies when people post rare spedes?

>perhaps you're the racist.

really made me think

*takes a comically sized bite of a pepperoni stick*

My god you need to be an utter fucking brainlet to think that working as an expat isn't any different from moving permanently to a foreign country, acting ethnocentric, having a dozen children, inviting your relatives, and voting for whichever seditious party allows it. Shut the fuck up.

Yeah you're some kinda homo alright

Britain? Not a fan
32 counties? That's the plan
Michael Collins? He's the man
Semtex? Into the van

Thailad walks into a bar. Immediately arrested by Thai police for his blatant use of hard drugs the previous night at the exact same bar.

thailad has so many holes in his logic but he refuses to acknowledge he's wrong

Love willies