Do you like The Bahamas and Bahamian people?

Do you like The Bahamas and Bahamian people?

Why do Bahamians kill each other so much?

Yes, Fyre Festival was hilarious. Thanks for jewing the normies

yes, black sails is a nice show

They are of African descent.

Surely racism is the cause and not African ancestry?

Gonna need a sauce for that.

Is she UMA DELICIA?

I met a Bahamian girl at college. She was white. Probably amongst the two white people in the bahamas. You prob know her

Yes, my leafriend. Do you understand what you just said or is it the meme still? :^)

eu falo um pouco de portugues

fuck off to Sup Forums

>Per Capita
>38.2 Deaths per 100,000 people
>Total Population is 388,000 scattered over all the Islands
>388,000 / 100,000 = 3.8
>38.2 x 3.8 = 145

Is 145 people murdered out of 388,000 people really that bad? Also keep in mind that %99.9 of these crimes happen in the ghetto parts of Nassau. Nassau is the capital and it's overcrowded with more than %80 of the entire country living on that small little island.

Any other Island is relatively safe and a relaxing environment and It's not as bad as it seems, people won't just walk up to you and stab or shoot you in the streets for no reason. Most of these deaths are drug, gang, cartel related. There is a huge market of Marijuana, Cocaine etc. being smuggled through the waters. Fast money has it's consequences.

Tuga-PT or Hue-PT? Granted it's practically the same thing, just trying to figure out why a canadian would learn portuguese. :^)

Portugal

>Murderlaska

>triggered by a simple reality

>Is 145 people murdered out of 388,000 people really that bad?
Yes lmoa what a shithole

>shows statistical data
>Sup Forums

You libcucks never fail to make me chuckle.

Perhaps there is a decline in law enforcement activity and arrests in that area because the cops know they'd be shot by the monkey mobs?

Uh yeah it's kinda bad... At least like you said Caribbean violence is usually confined to the capital/biggest cities.

>not noticing killouisana

Well I wanted to learn tuga-pt but everything taught is Hue, you've long since surpassed Daddy in terms of relevance.

Don't worry, doesn't take more then a couple of hours conversing and you'll get tuga-PT perfectly. :^)

You do realize statistics are numbers without an explanation, right? Seeing a graphic and knowing what caused those results are two very different things. :^)

No I'm just mad cause you instantly derailed the thread with your murder rate chart, instead of keeping it Sup Forums related. Also it's about interpreting the data, Our territories' murder rate is unusually high, but that's because the population there is sparse.

We have 530 with a population of 17 millions... so yes

no opinion, but aren't you guys turbo religious and conservative?

i wouldn't mind going there to fuck some grils.

>Our territories' murder rate is unusually high, but that's because the population there is sparse.
>not the high proportion of listerine chugging natives
lol, no sweetie try again :^)

>learn hue
>start speaking it to tuga-PT's
>Wtf is a xicaria?
Happened with several things, tu/voce thing was weird also.

Those aren't conversation breaking things desu. Tu/VocĂȘ is the same thing. Pronunciation sometimes might be tricky, but nothing big. Some other things are cultural.

Like: Fila - hue = Line(banks, shops, etc)
Bixa - tuba = Same as above.

But: bixa - Hue = faggot. lel

I do now.I wan't to have brown children with this beauty.

>abacaxi? never heard of it
Yeah the whole pronouncing t as "ch" was different also.

I'm northeastern, that place the southern kids call hellhole. In -most- places here the T is still T.

Plus those are little things are a simple question solves uk. :^)

Everyone spoke English in Portugal anyways so I barely used it and didn't study much after that.

If you're interested in visiting tourist-trap ridden places, there's no point in learning portuguese though.

Even outside of tourist traps everyone spoke it or at the very least understood basic English. I was surprised.

I'm surprised people have the time to kill each other while being eaten by gators.
I'm also surprised there's any government to actually record these murders.

>the US states with the lowest murder rates also happen to be the whitest states
Coincidence? I think not.