I know it's early in the morning over there so I'm taking a chance asking this now but, can you live off 26...

I know it's early in the morning over there so I'm taking a chance asking this now but, can you live off 26,000 SEK a month in Sweden? What kind of life could you live with that over there?

Depends where in Sweden.
If it's central capital, lol no.
If it's at a small town, sure.

No, and we're full. Overflowing actually. Don't come here.

Yes you can. I get by with 10k a month with 4.5k rent, I am a skinny loner though.

It would be temporary. Like, 6 months for work stuff
Gothenburg. But somewhere small outside Gothenburg where I could commute into the city would work too

bump

should be fine

fuck off, we full.

gf got an offer in arvika to work for around 30k sek, and a rent for a few thousands
she works medical though, sounded like a good deal

Snowniggers dont have an actual life so idk what you really wanna do

It would work fine, desu. You can live pretty well off 26k NOK a month in Norway. Why wouldn't you in Sweden then. Stockholm might be different though.

What jobs are in demand in Norway atm? I know that Norway has high standards for foreign workers. I've always wanted to work for Statoil.

>statoil
Worst timing ever, lad.

I don't know what kind of job is in demand atm, desu. Generally speaking Norwegians are spoiled and don't want the "bad jobs", so those will be far easier for you to get.

I'm sure Norway want more engineers (if that's what you are) in all relevant fields tho, except the oil-related ones. That's why statoil won't be easy now, they recently had to cut jobs.

I have experience in plumbing, but don't like the job. I would consider doing it for good $$$. How much could I earn in Norway?

>Bad timing.
Yep. I live in Houston, Texas and I am well aware of the oil industry. The other day I was looking into Hurtigruten. Nothing offered with careers.
I would really like to work in tourism over there.

Janitors get about 41k usd a year
Cleaners get 19 usd an hour, I think I heard (as a minimum), but I'm not sure.

In honestly, no matter what you do in Norway you won't have a shit salary like you do in, say USA.
Tourism, sure, that might work because you mostly need English for it. I can imagine some Norwegian would help, because you need to know Norwegian signs and different things too.

However, I think it might not be easy to have a full year round job in tourism for you here. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know the field and what you are qualified to do.

We all know that Norway is super expensive, but for you, is it expensive in relation to your wage?

I remember sharing a pizza in Oslo that cost around $30 with a $7 coke. It has always been a dream of mine to work in some Skyrim-esque town there.

Oslo is extra expensive. However, I'd say our salaries more than compensate.

Look at pic related. The actual individual consumption of goods and services. We buy more services and goods than other countries, despite our prices. Luxembourg and Norway also lead with 36 and 35 % above the average of the EU28. Actual individual consumption in Norway is almost 20% higher than the other Nordic countries. We live very well on our salaries.

Very interesting. Sounds like a God-tier system over there. I need to do some more research on your economics.
What about purchasing power for the Krone?

>26,000 SEK
It's more than enough. When I grew up, my family lived on about 15k a month.

The tricky part is finding someplace to live, because honestly, we're full.

How about building a modest cabin near Kiruna or Lulea?

>If it's central capital, lol no.
if you have 26k to spend each month, you could easily live in Stockholm. Just not the most high-end neighbourhoods

I think i remember Ringeriket county placed an ad for americans wanting to move to Norway post Trump. Try google it. Also check out r/Norway for further tips on getting visa and stuff. Its hard to get but if you have the time and resources it can be done.