This is a list of fallen in WW1 citizens of my neighbourhood(there's some in each part/district of the city) back from...

This is a list of fallen in WW1 citizens of my neighbourhood(there's some in each part/district of the city) back from the time when the city was German for around 146 years(it had a 170 years German period after the partitions).

Notice how German most of the surnames are yet every German I ever met said it's their land.

G*rms are mongrels so you never know

In a chapel near my village there is also a stone tablet on the wall with the names of the local men who fought in wwi

I thought Poland fought for Russia not Germany since it was a Russian colony

Ye but I bet they're all Portugese and no one claims they're all Spanish because it's Spanish clay but under Portuguese occupation.

Poland was partitioned between 3 other countries, my city went under German control.

reminder

The eternal Polish butthurt will never stop

Nothing to do with hurt, Sup Forums is so slow today so I decided to spice things up.

>literally pulled out of ass
poland didn't exist back then

I don't have a clue what are you referring to or what is your post about. We can have a nice argument but only if you'll try to pretend to be civilized and capable of making a point.

oh sorry just came here to banter
poland is ok

Ah come on.

It's so boring today.

No one gets provoked.

I wonder how true those maps are since cities like Wrocław(Poland) were founded by Romans.

When did Romans get that far?

>Wroclaw was founded by the Romans
You what?

It was called Budorigum in year ~ 140 A.D.

incredibly dubious

>being in Geographia=/= founded by the romans

Well they found fucking remains of a garrison or something not so long ago there so.. The Silesian museum even has a Roman exhibition.

this
ptolemy is a meme

Might be, still some of the things seem really convincing like like nowdays Kalisz being placed by Ptolemy in the nearly exact same place as it is now and under the name of Kalisia.

Do it again Europe!

;_;

it''s y-your turn now

Didn't realize the free city of Danzig was that big

boop