One chance at life

>One chance at life
>not born as Indian brahmin

what is the paki equivalent?

nimharb

not a part of the world i think about much. that said my interest is piqued. explain op

kekked

Brahmin is highest caste in himduism

Siddi

Do you have caste in Pakistan too?

is it true that pakistan is a literal piece of india that split because of religion?

yugoslavia tier, disgusting

it was a descion formed on the basis of the elites of the country. There was no demoractic vote.
On top of that, 'urdu' was literally in the heat of the moment declared the natioal language. The theocratic government still to this day suppresses other languages in the country, like punjabi and pashto even though 8% of pakistan speak urdu as a mother tongue.
Its shit and disgusting, its WHOLE identity is based upon the hatered of another ( mainly india and bangladesh) - not to mention the high rates of cousin marriage and their obsession with some disgusting warlord arab bedouin prophet who has pedophillic tendencies.

No

Dont trust any """"brit"""" flags friend. Pakis and indians are like turks and greeks. Paki are north west indians mixed with afghans. You're average indian is a shitskin dravidian

>this Sup Forums shilling

Being descended from Arabs, Persians or Turks is a sign of distinction in Pakistan.

>Paki are north west indians mixed with afghans.
Subhumans mixing with subhumans only make subhumans desu
>You're average indian is a shitskin dravidian
Atleast they're pure subhuman lmao

You forgot Mughals

From what I heard asking around on /sag/, being descended from Arabs means you're from the Syyed family, which is related to Muhammad.

I'm pretty sure they're respected throughout the entire Islamic world desu.

Wasn't Mughal Turkic?

Punjabis, Seraikis and Sindhis = Poos
Pashtuns and Balochis = Afghans (and by extention, Iranians)
Northern Pakistan - a whole weird mix of peoples

They are united by their collective wish to be Arab

There is no average Indian. People vary wildly from region to region.

First off, you have to go back. Second

>Pashtuns and Balochis = Afghans (and by extention, Iranians)
You mean Persian. You can be Afghan and be other ethnicities like Hazara and stuff.

i'm not indian or paki, i'm just a bored lad with odd interests

>You mean Persian. You can be Afghan and be other ethnicities like Hazara and stuff
they are all iranian peoples. pashtuns, hazaras, persians, balochis, mazanderanis, tajiks, even kurds to some extent. my point by calling them afghan is that afghanistan on paper is an sunni eastern iranian country by culture, which is what balochis and pashtuns are.

Why not wish to become a full white if you're going to join the racial self-deprecation olympics?

>i'm not indian or paki, i'm just a bored lad with odd interests
No, you're Afghan. I've seen your other posts.

>they are all iranian peoples. pashtuns, hazaras, persians, balochis, mazanderanis, tajiks, even kurds to some extent. my point by calling them afghan is that afghanistan on paper is an sunni eastern iranian country by culture, which is what balochis and pashtuns are.
Fascinating, honestly, but I don't really care.

You need to fuck off home already.

He's a great Afghan, like the one in Canada and unlike the one in the Netherlands

Sudanbro. I unironically wouldn't have a problem with any of them if they were in their original cunts.

>No, you're Afghan. I've seen your other posts.
i'm welsh and i've never posted on this topic before m8
>Fascinating, honestly, but I don't really care.
don't enter the discussion then, simple
>You need to fuck off home already.
why are you getting so worked up la? abo nick your petrol?

Being the emotional cunt I am, I am now on your side after you called me Sudanbro

Every non-ethnic immigrant can fuck off

The Dutch Afghan is a nice guy, tbqh

I just realized the connotation 'non-ethnic' has, what I meant was non-ethnically homogeneous immigrant, like a Anglo between anglo countries, Afghans and Persians with some degree of ethnic consistency, etc

I don't believe it

No, he's pretty friendly. He comes on /sag/ regularly.

Pakis should abandon *slam and become hindu

What leads a proud hindu to get shitslam or any desert tales?

superior turkish cawk

Fucking cucks

>Wasn't Mughal Turkic
Mongol-Turkic, but not Turk