*sigh*

*sigh*
Everything really was better back then...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mImc9Fc9SZc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rmnl1Acz64
youtube.com/watch?v=gH1ETrt-QPA
youtube.com/watch?v=aCj2TXgy014
youtube.com/watch?v=GftPyjIm3Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello Ivan.

>tfw communism will inevitably make a comeback soon

t. Catalunyan

I have to agree.
You don't have to be Russian to see that privatisation and the EU destroyed most of the former USSR.

no

Capitalism is entering in its latest stage: self-destruction

This. The current system will come crashing down very soon.

.t wasn't working age during the fall

>Sp*nish Commies

Just like Marx said 150 years ago.

He didn't. Have you read Marx? Of course you didn't, in that case you would be a companion.

no......

>destroyed most of the former USSR.
You don't really miss a police state that didn't even provide enough food for the people?

The famines occured in the thirties and early fifties due to mismanagement and damage caused by the German warmachine. The Soviet Union of the seventies was the most perfect state in the world, with everyone having food, housing, a job, a happy family. People were even able to travel around the vast country if they desired so, for example to the beach in Sochi or in Astrakhan, or to the Urals for skiing or climbing.
Those were the days, sigh...

>damage caused by the German warmachine
I thought you guys were friends with the Germans, what happened?

> The Soviet Union of the seventies
It benefited from the temporary oil crisis. It was all fake and temporary. The country needed modernization which it never started.

Never trust a g*rm. They ruin everything.

The same can be said about Russia. In fact the war was so disastrous for numerically superior Russia and it had no strategy to defend because it was preparing an offensive against Germany.
You were just outplayed.

THE BREAD WAS 3 FORINTS DON'T YOU GET IT??? 3 FORINTS!!!!

Food was cheaper then, than it is now.

*braaaaps*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mImc9Fc9SZc

Ruski jezik

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rmnl1Acz64

Baltiski jezik

who sound beter ?

Post good East slavic folklore from your childhood whan your mother put you to sleep baju baju baju baj spi moj zaicik zasepaj us a Child and read you storys

I dont know but mother Said thet before Stalin it was life in haven whan Stalin come to power its all fucked up

Mother Said thet baltics wes the richer in soviet union before Stalin come to power

Sure

*burps in your face*

Are there people stupid enough to really believe in communism?

I really hope you're right, based Spaniard.

I miss Milošević :(

youtube.com/watch?v=aCj2TXgy014

What is it with Spaniards and communism?

It's not

youtube.com/watch?v=GftPyjIm3Ps

based.

kys

rly mks u tink

>13 to 62
Maybe if they interviewed some 60+ y/o pensioners who are all about "muh cheap bread muh free holidays to shitty state resorts, never mind that you had to wait 10 years for a TV, car or an apartment"

of course someone from the most post soviet looking and acting country would say that

+1

strange, I thought Lithuania was the most anti-USSR Baltic state

No, that's Latvia and Estonia, they are the real Pribalti Fashisti.

>“Lithuania is a real state. Although it is a very little state, it is a real state. I feel much less sympathy to Latvians and Estonians, who were German-occupied ethnic groups. Maybe due to the past, Lithuanians properly behaved, regarding the Russians. They were a great nation when Russians were much weaker. They are an enemy and a rival worthy of respect. I have the same opinion about the Poles,” Dugin said, adding that “non-hidden neo-Nazi Russo-phobia exists in Latvia and Estonia, while it is non-existent in Lithuania.”

sure you do kiddo

I'm well aware this is bait and nonetheless I shall bite it with all my might, because some things must be done no matter what.
So fuck you.

These fuckers don't know what they're talking about, Lithuania is the most anti-USSR Baltic state. The commies are a very small minority.

Dugin is literally mental.
He's not fit for life outside of a looney house, not to mention being a presidental advisor.

USSR must come back, the people miss it

Fine, we'll make one without Estonia this time. Let them keep sucking Finland's cock.

>Everything really was better back then...

Maybe for the Balts and other minorities, but definitely not for Russians. We had the worst quality of living in whole Eastern Block, literally lived worse than mountainniggers in Caucasus and Central Asian steppemonkeys. So fuck the commies, fuck the anti-russian shit called USSR and fuck everyone who nostalgies about it.

Do you have proofs for that?

I don't have "proofs" but I read the exact same thing in a book by Mazower

And how sustainable was it for everyone to have a job?

If the Soviet Union was so perfect, why is all of Eastern Europe behind the West, and why did almost no one emigrate to the USSR?

The famines didn't occur because of mismanagment. Grain was taken away from farms, like the Kulaks in Ukraine.

If everyone was so happy, why did every country have a secret police murdering and terrorizing citizens? NKVD, SB in Soviet Russia and Poland, respectively.

My mother say this to

And she was original baltic

Real story baltics in the start of soviet union with lenin not stalin wes the richest of all of soviet union repepablics and Europa they control Europa

Russian lands was the porer even Uzbekistan and all the stans was richer before gruzin Stalin

My mother say thet russia are the original slav its in there DNA now and for meny years Will stay like this they never had freedom or good life from war to war to war and war to war win and win and win and win and win kill and kill and kill and kill die die die die die cry cry cry stand up and go to More wars from Sweden to franch germania from germania to rome from rome to constantinopole from pagans to orthdox from astro hungaria to bulgaria serbia Romania make Israel

And evrey one all this wars joing to emperial army and come back home 40 years old or never even had a girl in there life

Thet whay us russian i Will forever Will sporte them and only them not Ukraina not belarus not Poland

Thets why we are slavs we are aggressiv strong and keep our sadness and serow only in our hearts but never show this never show the paine

Thets why russia is the bigest land in the world they urn it

I hope thet china Will be new russian clay to
There is no chance sibir Will be chines !!!!

Now The russian bear is releaed and his hungry as hell no one can stop him

Only mongols but mongols are singers now !!!

Soon america gona feel the madness of the sibirian bear :) whan he gona Hunt :)

If off to the gym bye guys

Also get the new Albom of temnozor best dungen synth dark fantasy ever beter then mortiis even

Ask your grandmother its real story

Well I dont believe your mother shit, she roleplayed as a jew to go for gibs to israel, so this could be made up as well

>live near UKB-208 with beautiful olga and 5 kids
>get job half kilometer from UKB-208 as steelworker
>plant celebrates 15th year of not having the Party liquidate factory for to make steel for power plant
>factory build 40 heater for outpost in St. Petersburg
>heater all break within a week
>son of CCCP higher-up dies in the cold
>factory and 4 kids are shot
>5th is sent to GULAG

el SCATalANO

that's not how it worked.

If she would not leave the country she would die from cavil war thets what hapend later but not to Israel we laft to belarus we had a grandpa in belarus

Mother died in belarus in her Job and i lived with My grandpa

Than My brother died in cernobil from radioactive things he all weys Said ha god old take me all ready plz god all My body borning from this radioactive plant

Its a long story i can writh a book about My life and My six olimpic brothers thet all died in the years 1975 to 1998

I Am in Israel just for work visa but i Will never forget it from igor to dima to illja to aleksander and gregory and me

My mother died in belarus in her Job she wes doctor and she bornd in fire in her job

My dad never laft baltics Mabe his still in life i dont know he bacome cripel invalid After his carere in fotboll is over pepple i know Said one day he gous to the market and never come back

I had a loyer contect me Said thet the housh is My but i need to have the dacuments of soviet union

But i dont have them so the housh get solld

Real story still i dont hate no one not russians not balts

It was a dark times in the history thet only Make me stronger

Evrey one have a life now and i Will not wish no one to see what i have lived in this life

I Am still Young and i Am a bodybuilder just like My six brothers was

And My brothers was so strong i Will never forget them or My family !!!!

I Am not runing from Death pepple thet run from Death the engel of Death azrael Will still find them

So there is no Point runing from azrael engle of Death

yes and the main thing that we gave to suck them

Through days dark and stormy
Where great Lenin led us
Our eyes saw the bright sun
Of freedom above

After thet i kissed My grandpa and laft belarus and find a Job in Ukraina us a verkut Gard i Gard pepple i olmost get killed in majdan and Than this shit with new prezident hapend and now i Am here in Israel get My First Job

I get interduce to this site in My Job and some time i Am coming here for history lesens from Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I get interduce her to black metal and ex yu muzika so i go to /ex yu/ /slav/ /Balkan/ /greeks/ /bulgars/ /russia/ and some time to Sup Forums for lolis and Nude aktors like the faping

Welcom me guys i Am not a jew and i dont have jewish blood in me not even a littel

100% slav blond long hiar blue eyes realy tall all i want is to find My peace place whare i can make kids and live happy and work hard to bring mony to My wife home

Mabe i Will go to Island whan no one can find me live in a cave and grow me some long beard Hunt animls and become a snow Niger thet making nordic slavic music just like burzum whan My visa contract Will be over

You're just jealous that we have somebody's cock to suck on.

You're just killing yourself from malnutrition.

I get a dog here i find him in the streats in Israel i love this fury mother fucker hes so smart

I named him kuzja кyзя now he live with me hes russian now !!!!!!

Nice autism you got there Ivan "the squatting lad" Goldstein

That's a cool doggo I'm glad you found him.