8 months and there it is

then I said;
>10 stone since september
>so what do you weight now?
>11
>get out, you did NOT weigh 11 stone. I've seen 11 stone people on TV

at least she's talking to me now

10 hours

is someone from portugal white? is ross barkley (1 black grandparent) white? idiot

>those chaddish good looks still creeping through

What a tease. We men live such a runtish existence

just got off the bus, now roller skating down Amersham hill.

Boss is out of town so I shan't even bother going back to work after my lunch break

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ&feature=youtu.be

screeching
poor elon

is pakicore effay?

trevor something is better than the entire british music industry put together

Felix!

Goinge to ftart havinge my poftf a'writtin in ye elizabethan englishe

when his wife was in inception i wasn't sure if she was supposed to be a playing alien or what . her eyes were that far apart.

Brendan Fraser is literally me: The human.

my favourite is "summer love"

Ah yes LilyMarie is on. I will watch her.

>is someone from portugal white?
yes, fucking obviously. You're a spastic if you think otherwise? are they black? are they arabic?
>ross barkley
he's mixed race, as you literally said

guess there's one thing he can't buy...
love hahaha

alri brendan

excellent post

This was nine years ago. I still think about it sometimes while trying to fall asleep.
I was in college, quickly printing something in the computer lab after class before my mother came to pick me up. I saw a classmate and waved. We’d shared a couple of classes and had lunch together a few times, so I knew a bit about her: she was a little older, super type A about school, returning for a nursing degree after years of intensive physical therapy after a bad accident.
She waved me over and asked if I could help her add a chart to her finished research paper. More than happy to help, I grabbed the mouse, opened a new document, and showed her how to do it, then closed the new document. The familiar “Do you want to save changes?” prompt appeared, but I declined.
Microsoft Word closed altogether. I instantly started to sweat profusely, both fearing and KNOWING that the worst had happened: I hadn’t opened a new document. I had added a new page to the existing document, and closed her entire finished research paper, without saving. My stomach completely dropped out. Part of me wanted to get defensive -- how could this careful, neurotic person write a 5-page, cited, and proofread paper without saving once???
But I couldn’t bring myself to get defensive once she started to cry. I apologized and apologized but I don’t even think she heard me as she sat there crying hopelessly, then slamming her backpack and books into place as she realized she would have to start all over again.
I could hear my mom honking outside, so I couldn’t do anything except apologize feebly one last time before slinking out of the lab. I looked back and saw her sobbing into her hands while someone walked over to try to comfort her. I wished I were dead.

>mixed race
at what point does someone become white and not mixed race

might go see the new alien movie

thoughts?

wait until the 3rd one comes out. we won't know if it makes any sense until then

T. EXTRATERRESTRIAL (couldn't be bothered to turn off caps and spell out again)

Good lord

umm alien makes perfect sense

there's aliens and they kill people

real simple

jesus

what about greeks? turks? what is "white"? someone from scandinavia looks very different to an italian. why arent they separate?

i suppose you would have to come up with some sort of genetic/ancestry criteria. Perhaps you could say that if 7/8 of your great grandparents are of one ethnic group, you can be considered to be entirely of that ethnic group
i'm not saying there aren't people on the edges of groups, im saying that the existence of these people doesn't mean that the entire group doesn't exist and is some meaningless label.

just ate a whole box of barbeque shapes and now my mouth's on fire

LOOK AT THIS DICKHEAD HE aACTUALY READ the POST

reddit tier post

is he on the spectrum?

managed to swindle the train inspector again
transpennie express btfo

yeah covenant does that well. still to connect it to the originals

Lads theres someone in the flats opposite me who coughs and hacks like a fucking madman

Its disgusting. Its like they have a kilo of phlegm, mucus and shit stuck in their throats and need to publicly make it as loud as possible. It sounds fucking alien too, its disgusting

What the fuck is it? Ive been told it could be some south asian thing where they clear their throats without a care about anyone else

evil takes all sides

>greeks
yes, they are hellenic people from europe
>turks
Turks are semitic people from south of the Mediterranean, so no

poo willy arse bum wank

love the amount of r9k trolling on /adv/ and how high effort it is

its a very sad post but i liked it, even if its copied from reddit

Tiocfaidh ár lá you goddamn huns.
Up the ra.
Undefeated army.

Brits out!!!!
The colonial era is over

how?

but the average greek has more in common genetically with a turk than someone from scandinavia

Order

popped to cheryls for a quick brew.

literally everyone that goes into STEM is

that's only because the turks are so interbred with the native population of the area

Would claim your finn boipucci in the name of the ra

*critically evaluates your post*
a momentous achievement in gimmickry, a 5 star production

2, 1, 4, 3

order corn

*muffled off-key piano playing through the wall*

not really mate. they've always been closer to turks than scandis. your argument is fucksville

would you eat this fast food?

>3 last

Racist

actually lads some people have 1 black parent and 1 white parent so therefore black people and white people don't exist

the whole idea of having criteria, which can't even be agreed upon, proves how vague a concept it is. in any case, whites aren't an ethnic group.
>Turks are semitic people from south of the Mediterranean
they're central asian actually, plus massive greek admixture

Asian minorities? Leave it out, Sikhs specifically don't interbreed. There's a clan amongst the Sikhs called the Jats and they are descended from (Indo-) Scythians whereby they've had this tradition for thousands of years whereby you're not allowed to marry anyone with the same surname as your mother (maiden) and father and not allowed to marry anyone as the same surname as your grandmother (on mother's and father's side) or marry someone from the same village.
Why? Cos' it's seen as incest. They still practiced polyandry (sharing a wife amongst brothers) which was fucked in my eyes but I guess there's worse things than that. Norsemen used to run a train on a woman just after she was widowed...unreal.
Hinduism is the same, is specifically stated you can't marry someone from the same lineage. They have a sacred text which specifically says: "The girl who is not from mother’s clan of six generations and who is not of father’s gotra (clan) is suitable for marriage".
They knew, thousands of years back, that incest was a wrong'un thing to do. The belief was that it deteroriated the blood, like water and water mixing just created water and no new quality was added to it. Of course, they still had to marry in the same caste but those are the only restrictions in Sikh and Hindu marriages.

3, 1, 2, 4

*dings bell*
*you dont move out of the way*

ah yes 'cide time

1, 2, 3, 4
that was easy

liiiiaaayyyv it owwwwwww

why haven't they invented a toothpaste that doesn't ruin the taste of everything else

Asian minorities? Leave it out, Sikhs specifically don't interbreed. There's a clan amongst the Sikhs called the Jats and they are descended from (Indo-) Scythians whereby they've had this tradition for thousands of years whereby you're not allowed to marry anyone with the same surname as your mother (maiden) and father and not allowed to marry anyone as the same surname as your grandmother (on mother's and father's side) or marry someone from the same village.
Why? Cos' it's seen as incest. They still practiced polyandry (sharing a wife amongst brothers) which was fucked in my eyes but I guess there's worse things than that. Norsemen used to run a train on a woman just after she was widowed...unreal.
Hinduism is the same, is specifically stated you can't marry someone from the same lineage. They have a sacred text which specifically *burp* says: "The girl who is not from mother’s clan of six generations and who is not of father’s gotra (clan) is suitable for marriage".
They knew, thousands of years back, that incest was a wrong'un thing to do. The belief was that it deteroriated the blood, like water and water mixing just created water and no new quality was added to it. Of course, they still had to marry in the same caste but those are the only restrictions in Sikh and Hindu marriages, Morty.

Patrician's choice

>3
are you sick in the head

>in any case, whites aren't an ethnic group
Do you think "black" is an ethnic group?

>Norsemen used to run a train on a woman
umm trains didnt exist until late 1800s sweetie

because you're not supposed to eat after brushing your teeth for 30 minutes anyway you specimen

would you rather be smart but lazy or dumb but assertive?

No.

imagine having a fucking prozzie for a sister

but sometimes you have to eat

government should stop pakis from shagging their cousins

>Indo-) Scythians
aren't scythians ukranian? or was i memed

*drinks some orange juice*

black isn't a valid ethnic group either. sub saharans v different from some of the others.
t.enlightened

tootsies are a bit cold lads x

neither, I'd be assertive and lazy

eat after the 30 mins when the flavour has gone then you melt

>tfw average intelligence and lazy

wouldnt be my sister then lol

Don't eat owt, have a drink of orange juice instead.

gf just confronted me about the skidmarks on the dogs face

don't need to aha :)

fuck off fartbreath

I'm already the first

>mate

I'm not your mate

Elvis Presley was black.