Thank a Country for their Best Product

Thanks Belgium. Thank you for the Honda PA50 II.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaeKrqJJqm0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're welcome dick johnson

what kind of girly bike is that lmao

>four stroke motor
>no pedals

Stay blue pilled with your 50% less power to weight ratio.

Thank you for this Spain.

but ur bike breaks down every 10 miles and so sissy desu

youtube.com/watch?v=aaeKrqJJqm0

Stop pretending to be a Jap you freak.

my neighbor has this bike (or atleast this brand)
at first I thought he's cool as fuck then I found out he's gay

A very manly gay no doubt, hence why you didn't know straight away. Whereas OP is the sissy kind.

baka British san, you don't have decent bikes desu
白豚氏ねば?ww

Ahahaha what the fuck is that?

Ah, a connoisseur! You're very welcome, my friend with taste.

Thanks Hitler, this car may be old but it still runs like fresh off the factory line.

Vespas are nice too and especially the older models are really good quality-wise

also,your Ducati screams "I have a small penis and need to compensate"

You are that guy who likes this ugly thing?

Here is a Garelli Monza I used to own. I own an Aprilia RS50 now also.

Italy made/makes some decent bikes even if they are absurdly priced.

>not 2 stroke
>not even internal combustion

Thank you for patatjes

Thanks Mountain Jews, for once you weren't Jews. The thing is still working without a flaw.

Mountain Jews indeed. Look what they did to my Toblerone bar.

How the fuck am I supposed to get diabetes from that?

Toblerone is one of the most highly overrated chocolates to be honest. For some reason the only time I ever get an urge to buy them is at duty-free airport shops before a flight. They're the tomato juice of the transit zone.

Send more Motocompos

Redpill me on the patrician tier chocolate then.

American chocolate is garbage tier but we do make the best jelly beans.

I don't know much about chocolates to be honest. I bet that purely from a chocolate standpoint Toblerone isn't even that bad, it's just got annoying bite to it with the sticky, honey covered almond crumbs that get stuck in your teeth. I'm more of a cookie person.

I give them credit for developing their own engine, but sometimes it's better not to. Also the company changed ownership, got closed down and got reopened so often that I doubt the new ones still have anything to do with the old ones.

Who gives a shit about motorized vehicles?

>Also the company changed ownership, got closed down and got reopened so often that I doubt the new ones still have anything to do with the old ones.

This has happened to a few British motorcycle companies.

Are you jealous because Batavus never made any master race mopeds?

I want a Bonneville tbqh

Yeah I don't know what any of that is.

>tfw you will never go riding with the britbros and they'll all break down on their Triumphs and Nortons while you grow increasingly tired of it on your Honda which you've picked because you know that BMWs are even worse than the britbikes

I eat Cailler which is now owned by Nestle. Milk with hazelnuts, the one you can buy two 100g bars for the price of a bus ride. Crazy flavours are a meme.
Lindt is fairly good and available internationaly. Swiss make good milk chocolate.

I plan on buying 2005 Honda CB 600. Never rode a proper motorbike before. Comments?

I don't know, I don't have a bike yet either. But alongside the Suzuki SV650 the Honda CBF600 is touted by /o/'s bike general as the ideal beginner bike. If you're referring to the CB600F which is a slightly different model I guess it'll be just fine as well from a reliability and handling standpoint, but it's quite a bit more powerful.

Go Husqvarna or KTM two stroke.