1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. thoughts on this cunt

usa
i think its pretty based

The greatest country in the world. My one true love.

The only legitimate nuclear power

why are they always so mean ?

>ywn be part of the military unit that takes back glorious kashmir

India will never give it up, IIRC its the only landline to Pakistan for infantry if a regional war starts

ok immigrants, they don't integrate but they don't cause problems either

I like the flag

Greatest Ally

over here in the UK theyre known for being very religiously conservative/extremist to the point where they form ghettos and dont integrate. Ontop of that, they are stereotyped to harrass/sexually abuse underage white girls because they see them as 'sexually open' and so easy to abuse. Pakistanis are said to be accountable for nearly 60% of the sexual grooming cases in the UK ( you cna google this not joking)

tl;dr theyre shit incesteous bastards and should be burnt live.

but those are brits not pakistanis

Fine to me if they keep to themselves all the autism.
At least they wouldn't turn... how is it called in english, betlehem? Or whatever the place where jesus was born was, into a fucking minefield.
Thanks israel!

Beacon of civilization in this savage world.

10/10 grills
7/10 guys. The integrated ones still wear and act like they're 60 years old, but bros nonetheless
Excellent fountain pen makers. I bought many and gave them to my students for the lelz and to support Pakistani economy

>10/10 grills
this
and yea mountains. mountains are nice

Not a legitimate country.

1. See flag
2. Muslim poo in loo's who have contributed nothing to the world.

What kind of American are you? Fuck off sandnigger

t.pajeet

I'm moving there for a job in a couple months, think it's pretty based I can't wait to watch Chelsea play at the bridge live finally.

One of the most backwards disgusting shitholes in the world

I thought Paki immigrants were only a thing in the UK and Aus.

>Excellent fountain pen makers.
What is this meme?

>The council, known as a jirga, called for the transaction after the elders found Hashim’s brother guilty of committing adultery with a married woman. Hashim’s daughters would be given as compensation to two men from the woman’s family.
“I am a poor laborer,” Hashim said. “I was about to lose my daughters for no fault of mine. It was my brother’s case, and the jirga asked me to pay [the] fine because he was having an affair with a married woman.”
The sentence ordered by the council was one of the hundreds of incidents known as vani that are estimated to occur annually in central Pakistan. Also known as swara and sangchatti, the 400-year-old custom involves fathers offering girls as young as 1 for arranged marriages to repay debts and settle tribal feuds and vendettas.

A perfectly normal country

Kys gre*k filth

>tribal feuds

This, pretty much.
no, theyre influenced by cultural pakistani converative culture and have pakistani families ( parents who were born in pakistan and brought up there) that knew about their antics and did nothing to stop it. They influenced by their shit inbreeding culture.
Utterly disgusting nation and disgusting poo in loo dirty muslim scum.

>Immigrants
Those are brits now, they have the worse of it since the imported the most backwards onesfor labour

poo country poo people

but inbreeding is a british tradition. Done to keep the royal blood pure

I agree
>contributed nothing
sorry try again sweetie

But now the torch has been passed on to the muslim world

HOD