Why here koreans are so stupid?

they are much ugly than japanese and their culture,economy,brand power, softpower,etc all things are inferior than japanese

but they thought they are superior than japanese. Its bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/이영훈_(경제학자)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tell me more

zitto animale

존나 좆같음.

here korean thought almost bad customs are from japan 1910-1945.
But its true that korea's average life time,life wellbing are bullshit before 1910, and after 1910 it becomes great.

koreans are mad.
Here people really love hirosima nuclear bomb and they thought korea beat up japan but its true that in ww2 korean do want to be japanese and they help japan.

they laugh when earthquak occur in japan.
And 90%of ppl thought that japanese island will disappear in 50years, and almost of japanese culture are almost from them.

Turn off your proxy, Zatoshi

All asians are the same.

Im korean. 이 멍청한 양놈아ㅉㅉ

as rusian ,uzbekistan, japanese are different although they are asian. Its not

interesting, I did not know

more

they thought abe-nomics become ruin. but its sure that japan go well thanks for abe-nomics.

according to survey to 17-25 ages, they thought japan is more dangerous to s.korea than north korea.
It means they thought s.korea's real enemy is japan.

korea will ruin soon. there are no-hope.

If there are no japan-usa, south korea will become like north korea. But they thought they can success with only their power.
Even broadcast, tv and school teach like it.

S korea's history school book is a kind of fantasy book.
They teach korea's history is 5000yrs

they are mad.

Overseas korean's modern proverb=
'Korean's enemies are korean'

kill yourself half jap whoreson just cry for your ugly jap mom

Its true fucking bitch.

Even u know it well. U korean right?

왠병신 정박아 똘추가 깝치냐? 반박은 못하고 ㅈㄹ나 떠네ㅉㅉ
반박못하니 일본인으로 몰기ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
일본인으로 태어나고 싶다. ㅂㅅ아

niemi is whore

read these
ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/이영훈_(경제학자)

hes a real deal. especially his 대한민국 이야기(2007, 도서출판 기파랑) is really fucking stunning, very well thought out. dont judge him as some stupid faggot of new right. he isnt like that but a top-notch real critic who can hold a candle to top critics in 1st world. all you need is literally there. trust me, this shit will definitely answer all of your question about it.

but i gotta say this shit might be pretty difficult, if you arent used to reading books. to read it all you at least need knowledge of the basics of social science and some basic philosophical terms.

give it a try anyway. you better read this, its fucking worth reading.

hey Ive read and I realize this fucking korean and korea is shithole and its why I love japan

In July ill go to hirosima and live 1 month.

dont trust korean. they are stupid ugly liar. 으애미씨벌ㅠ.ㅠ

But K-pop is super kawaii desu

Its thank for a lot of government's support and K-pop itself fallow j-pop

well that surprised me. his other critiques are all great too. he's probably the most intelligent critic in sk. not to mention i read a lot of his critiques. (many of his texts are translated into japanese.)

it's too bad that a genius like him cant get popular in sk and even is bullied by hordes of nationalistic 국뽕 retards all year long. these shits have become out of control, also there's that faggot Moon who are boosting it too.

moon is liar He is mad. but so mad korean.

Korean really hate park because she loves japan but its false. what she did was hating japan usa and loving china.
korean's think have no value.
Its a proverb in korea's history dc gallery. they are korean but they reallize the truth of korea. and they really hate this country korea(like me)

and moon fallow park's policy but fucking korean dont know what is going on.

Moon will ruin s.korea. ah s.korea was ruined lol

Koreans have superior nuke power to the Japanese

nuke power beats all other forms of power 2bh

Japan's radiotive industry is much better than korea.

If japan want, they become really nuclear power country

>Japan's radiotive industry
getting a third testicle because you live next to Fukushima is not a "industry"

Why did you stop making decent Manwa
I don't want to read that web published crap

what fucking this christianu ronaldo talking about.

Japan is too weird. They have weaboos and their male population is filled with beta males that masturbate to anime.

At least Korean men can pull chicks.

because although korean government support to manwa a lot , but because koreans are stupid and they just fallow japan, they cant

kek

Can't the government at least get Hyung Min-woo to finish Priest. It was really good m8

you mean otakus. japan doesn't have weaboos aside from the rare foreigner who wants to live out their "kawaii sugoi japanese dream!"

well......

; ; I see thanks for your replies

Fucking jap with a proxy

Will make nip a worse meme than Argentina

Im korean the son of the bitch.

이 미친새끼는 7-1로 졌으면 닥쳐 병신아ㅉㅉ

>7-1

lol

Same shit. Just weird pedophiles that like cartoons. Country is going to shit.

>이 미친새끼는 7-1로 졌으면 닥쳐 병신아ㅉㅉ
I'm not, how the fuck would I know what the fuck you wrote?
Ching chong nip nong for you too!

Fuck you All-nationz.com

You are pretty good at politics and have your own thought and objective views on geopolitics/politics. Keep it. Its great.
I hope you become more active on Sup Forums and more of the Korean internet users like you, who are in doubt about the current SK's government and the radical nationalistic tendency/policy, post on Sup Forums. That would be fun and interesting.

The current Korea's problem is, in my opinion, media. It always has fabricated fucked up articles, incited anger in people, and they easily believe anything media says, and get mad, and start to complain anything about Japan in full force. Even though it makes nothing, is unproductive as fuck. The propaganda and very poor quality articles of media have become really the huge problem in SK. The government sucks, but media is as bad as it or worse.

People cant stop being mad about Japan due to media has always stoke it up. It's literally hate-machine the editors are hate-monger fuckers. They are the fundamental reason. Also ofc someone have to fix all the bullshit in education like you said, like the "Korea has the 5000 years of history" bullshit. Its literally 5 years old tier fiction.

Its not only to japan but also to many other parts.

they mad.
They really hate park and love moon, but moon's behaivor is absolutely as same as park. He will ruin s.korea.

And what i want to advice to ur japanese is do never belive korean, asahi and many eco friendly-china korea broadcast and change that fucking peace law.

japan's future is good.
japan's soft-hard-economy is great and according to un2060humanreport, japan's population will reach 105m at 2100 whule korea 40m and germany 72m.
abe get rid of 4000 billion dollars national debts for free by economics policy abe- nomics.

But korea is hell. theres no hope. korea'ss economy is ruining

Ill come here thread every day night.

with name holo lol

Japan may not be that great, but anyway, I hope people like you post many times on Sup Forums and on other international forums. As far as I've seen, the most opinions on politics from Koreans on the western internet heavily lean toward left. It looks REALLY one-sided and strange. It looks as if all the peaceful rational Koreans are lefties and all the conservative Koreans are evil. But it's definitely wrong. I know the fact that Korean lefties aint really liberal but some naive hivemind or unrealistic idealists.

Keep staying here. Some netouyos still might shit on you, but It's not like all the Japanese posters, who are against the current SK, are like them. Most Japanese posters just doubt about those irrational pretexts/excuses that come out of SK's media/govt and the popular assumptions. It's not like they really hate Koreans, except for a few mentally ill Japanese posters always posting shitty images or doing personal attacks.

Japan at least will be in top 5 rank country in 2100.
they are good country.
In the future, Un national top 8 countries will be usa,japan,germany,france,uk,china,rusia,india.

And the guy build this thread is me holo
lol

sasuga japan