Is it possible to get an permanent resident visa in your country by investing money or being pensionist?

Is it possible to get an permanent resident visa in your country by investing money or being pensionist?

Here you need to invest $ 50,000, for pensionists is at least a $ 1000 pension per person.

But for real, even if a gringo becomes illegal here nobody cares, I never heard of anyone getting deported.

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/Noticias/Brasil/0,,MUL365307-5598,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck would illegally immigrate to Brazil tho?

i would
i love acai, jiu jitsu, and bunda
the only reason i stay in america is because my family depends on my salary

Who the fuck would illegally immigrate to Brazil tho?

Bolivians

You need to invest like 500,000 or 1,000,000. Not sure what the difference is.

For 250k euros. But not anymore.

Lazy ass gringos how don't have the patience for bureaucracy, as I said being illegal here won't have any serious consequence

That's fucking cool, bro

No you just have to pretend to be from a war torn country, you'll even get free money.

Awesome

Thanks bro

Except is as dangerous as Somalia, with more murders commute in Rio than Mogadiscio. Brazil might be dank and shit, with bunda and all the crazy rest. But is it worth to get shot to see an ass, when you can do the same in your country?

Statistically speaking I am, can you adopt me Hans?

Just call yourself Ahmet Al Huehue and you'll be fine

You know that Brazil isn't Rio favelas right? Wouldn't be fair to judge Italy by the shit parts of Naples.

When I was in Brazil I needed to give my passport even for exchanging money. Your laws are not that loose.

we have over 600.000 illegals, their lives aren't so easy, but the police will never be on their doors for being illegals
also absolute nobody feels bothered or dislike them, only this year people start getting afraid of isis militant infiltrating, but we are almost islan free and the muslim community never give us any problem

g1.globo.com/Noticias/Brasil/0,,MUL365307-5598,00.html

sounds like the whole South America is pretty borderless to me. Aren't Bolivians simply freely roaming the whole continent without much obstacles?

did you died in brazil? are you alive bro?

Some kids tried to stab me in a middle of square, other than that it was safe.

Its possible, the army and police only search for drugs and smuggling, nobody check the papers of the travelers, unless is an suspicious person, bolivians are used a lot to carry drugs