Daily reminder if you don't have your majesty Queen Elizabeth II as your head of state, you don't have a """country"""

Daily reminder if you don't have your majesty Queen Elizabeth II as your head of state, you don't have a """country"""

This. Just this. It's just fucking this, this is it. This is it, folks. It's this.

This

Well, pretty soon you are not going to have her either

DELET

very good post

big words from a non-country

GOOD post

Daily reminder that Australia is, in fact, not a sovereign nation.

tomorrow she will die
RIP
SCREEN THIS

Daily reminder America was ruled by a monkey for 8 years

Shit, never thought about it like that before...

Ad hominem

That isn't how it works m8

I can just see the BING BONG THE WITCH IS DEAD when it happens

American """"education""" brought to you by Wikipedia

Atleast they deserve to exist as they fought for their autonomy upon the Yuropean mainland, while you sad fucks wallowed away, isolated on the Channel, alone with no friends.

Your geography reflects your cowardice as well as your anti-social norms. No wonder we separated from you.

>why yes, my country is still a colony but I'd rather be blind to the fact

>they fought for their autonomy
Murrishart knowledge of the Continent cracks me up

We did though

>the crown vs. puritan hicks

>hurr he's a dumbass
The Czechs have had a very turbulent history being in the middle of everything. You really shouldn't downplay my intelligence, island monkey.

FUCK OFF YANKS (FOY)

*doesn't fuck off*

>2017
>monarchy
Yeah, let's give a ton of money and prestige to a family because their ancestors were the biggest, most brutal thugs around at the time woooooo!!
Fuck monarchy and fuck its plebeian supporters.

t. Jean-Zhang Patel

>anyone that doesn't share my serf mentality must be unpatriotic and foreign

Not always but it's a pretty damn good bet, mate

Found the chink, fuck off you shrimp dick cunt

lol so you admit you have a serf mentality.

Nope, you're a chinky runt though

This is exactly why I hate Britain. They have this superiority complex, nevermind the fact that they would get ripped to shreds if they were ever connected to Yurop's mainland. They would honestly probably die if enemy armies could pass through there unopposed without their navy protecting them. Literally children.

You could say the same about yourself, yank

>This coming from a muricunt protected by an eden-like continent fortress
Shove off

>honestly they would pass through unopposed if we removed the opposition

Mmmm, so many butthurt (Yous)

Makes me cringe that weebs find some pride in knowing all their shows' names in the romanized version of the language they don't know. The majority of weebs are pathetic and similar because they follow something that has enough shared tropes and style that it can be considered between a genre and medium.