Give intel pls

Give intel pls
Pretty pls
I won't tell anybody
Believe me

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/05/16/tips-for-reading-washington-post-stories-about-trump-based-on-anonymous-leaks/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-offers-to-share-syria-intelligence-on-terrorists-with-russia/2016/06/30/483a2afe-3eec-11e6-84e8-1580c7db5275_story.html?utm_term=.d33cadd4add0
desuarchive.org/int/thread/74905354
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you believe fake news so easily?

He has the best intel. Huge! Tremendous!

why do you believe poltards so easily?

Trump looks like a guy who could be provoken to do stuff.

Russians: I don't believe you know anything of value, Mr. Trump
Trump: FOr fucks sake, I know for example the following bit of information:

Why do you believe the Washington Post? The paper who just within the past week or so ran several fake stories that were rebuked including this one? thefederalist.com/2017/05/16/tips-for-reading-washington-post-stories-about-trump-based-on-anonymous-leaks/

You know, the paper owned by the guy who took $600 million contract from the CIA.

If you believe a single word out of any major media outlet you're a fucking idiot.

He admitted it

>Secret information that Trump gave to Moscow came from Israel

Trumpers in my country are complete morons. The ultra left is degenerating the west. I am a scientist and pray while this shit gets settled they don't fuck up everything in the process.

This. Go check his twitter.

He contradicted McMaster's statement from yesterday

>implying Trump himself is not a jew out to kill poor people

psst trump
im planning a big birthday party for russia
dont tell putin, okay?

This guy is right

you need to read some news and some books too

>president cooperates with another country to fight a terrorist group
>WTF i support terrorism now
dems are this stupid

>president accused of corruption and illegal ties with russia secretly meets with the russian officials behind closed doors and only invites russian media
>he is fighting terrorism

>no matter what embarrassing shit he does next, these idiots will always defend him because they voted for him

I love how everything is equally shit

He shared information with a hostile power that our allies haven't even been made privy to

>president gives information to country that constantly antagonizes us and was our mortal enemy for half the century

>hostile power

Seems like Comey is gonna drag Trump down with him. Why are American politics so much like The Sopranos?

>thefederalist

Yes, you know, the one currently allied with Iran and provoking us in Syria, which annexed sovereign Ukrainian territory a few years ago. That one you Albanian cunt.

keyword was
the ussr was our enemy in the cold war because of ideological differences on how economies should be run. they lost and now russia is capitalist.
they were our allies in WWI and II moron. russia is not our enemy today
again dems are THIS stupid

wtf I love Jews now

He said what mcmasters and tiller said.

Do we need to make a comparison of Russia vs USA started invasions in the last 20 years or something? We could easily determine who is the hostile power.

Not to mention you have no business being in Syria in the first place (or mostly elsewhere in the world).
Annexing part of Ukraine is no different than what the USA did in Kosovo btw. There are American troops there to this day.
>inb4 hurr durr Kosovo is independent
Yeah spare me the bullshit, independent as much as Vichy France was from Nazi Germany.

Is it the cold war again? Why are libtards and neocons so hell bent on starting it up?

>provoking us in syria
you mean fighting insurgent groups like isis and the FSA that are financed by the US that, if successful will leave a power vacuum in which the US will install another wahhabist dictator and further destabilize an already shitty area?
>allied with iran
with the west sanctioning the fuck out of russia, the country needs to ensure its economy remains stable. this is a non argument anyway since the us is close allies with the saudis despite it being a breeding ground of and financier of terrorist organizations

again you are THIS dumb

>hurr durr guys why aren't you being protective against a country that could threaten our global dominance
And before you mention it, yes I prefer western europe and the US to call the shots over the backwater shithole that is Russia.
Trumpfags are fucking idiots, holy shit. I'm glad you faggots don't breed.

>ussia is not our enemy today
>again dems are THIS stupid

Either a paid Putin shill or a complete and utter idiot.

Russia is a despotic regime that routinely executes dissidents and those who have fallen out of a favor. They view other democratic nations, like those in Eastern Europe and in the Caucasus mountains, as their rightful clay. Their government is in effect a kleptocracy that takes natural resources and distributes only to the top 0.1% of the population.

They are also our geopolitical rival for influence in Europe and Central Asia. They are not our fucking allies, and they are not to be trusted.

Open your eyes, read a fucking book, and stop being a naive idiot. You're an embarrassment to yourself and your country.

It's not. Trump is a fucking idiot and I think that everyone realized that they went way too far with the rhetoric this time. They fucked up bad, and now we have to pay the price :(

Question to americans: are Sup Forumstards real or you just see them posting here and reddit? Have you ever interacted with one irl?

>isis and the FSA
ISIS is not financed by the USA

> if successful will leave a power vacuum in which the US will install another wahhabist dictator
Which is worse than an Alawite dictator because...?

>with the west sanctioning the fuck out of russia, the country needs to ensure its economy remains stable
t. Vladimir Ivanovich

Why did Russia receive sanctions? Because they fucking annexed a province of another democratic country. You can't do that and expect there to be no consequences.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Seriously are you just stupid, or are you a paid shill? Why do you love Russia so much? Not a very good modern history student, I presume?

I've met plenty of Trump supporters but never anyone dumb enough to openly defend the ceding of US geopolitical influence to Russia IRL.

The real issue was that he told Russia and not any of our allies. You can't make this out to be him just trying to spread the word when the information was deliberately kept from the countries most likely to be a target.

Everyone I know who voted for Trump is doing insane mental gymnastics because they don't want to admit they were wrong, so in that regard, yes.

6.9 x 10^-12 kopecks have been deposited into your Steam account :-)

How many republican senators/congressmen do the democrats to impeach him? Shit is getting ridiculous week by week. The day will come where something will blow up in their faces due to his complete lack of competence and real people will die because of it.

The democrats are far too impotent right now to impeach him, and the republicans are too committed to the implementation of their material program to acquiesce no matter what Trump does. Don't hold your breathe.

24 Congressmen and 15 senators, so it's not happening.

He shared intellegence on ISIS with the only other country actively fighting ISIS in their territory
you're just a shill haha if i call you that I don't have to think about your argument at all

it's almost like you guys want ISIS to succeed
stop with the fucking cold war mentality. if you think anything that russia is doing is any different than what the us is doing right now in the middle east then you are a fool. these differences can be solved diplomatically and can open up new economic ties with the east. what we really need to be focused on in america are domestic issues, infrastructure, and education

I'm First, I agree with you that we should cooperate with Russia, but that doesn't mean we should just ditch all of our allies. Second, he was sharing information about the plan for an attack on western countries, it's irrelevant to Syria.

PRESIDENT
MICHEAL
PENCE

Yes, and in doing so he likely compromised the source of that information

Are you suggesting that doing business with Russia and the EU is zero-sum? Maybe I am not aware of something but why would doing business with Russia constitute a decrease in trade with Europe?

I normally don't get on his case but he admitted to sharing intelligence with Russians and not even Putin that an ally (Israelis most likely) gave us. It shouldn't happen and especially in the half ass way he did it. Keep in mind the Russians paint everyone who isn't Assad as one big ISIS affiliated terrorist fighting force and they are fond of distributing fake news as part of an old KGB medical strategy "If some news is fake, can any be trusted?" I can only imagine when they may warp this and it'll bight us in the ass.

He blatant compromised the source of an allied intelligence agency, thereby putting any intelligence sharing with allies in general in jeopardy.

Honestly it's ironic how bad liberals want to impeach Trump, considering Pence is clearly a far more competent statesman who would implement the Republican platform more effectively.

>you need to read some news and some books too
Or you know Trump's own shit posting Twitter feed.

They want to impeach him because he is a serious and real threat to national security. This shit is about party politics and you are stupid to see that.

It's clear you don't even know what you're defending/arguing about because if you read the thread, hell even just the post I linked, you would see that he gave this information to Russia despite it specifically being excluded from our allies.

Especially the ones who are primarily complaining about social justice, like it is in your best interest to make sure Trump doesn't get impeached unless Pence and Ryan die in a plane crash..

Sadly this. It's not about partisan politics anymore, its about America continuing to exist as a global power at this point.

Not him but can you tell me when the U.S. last annexed territory? 1898

I don't think you can say Russia isn't hostile and their "smart" bombs (no one thinks that) aren't that far off from WW2 carpet bombing.

They would do far worse than America if they weren't basically a rotting corpse compared to what they were (which was luckily still dysfunctional).

Also,everyone who loves to blame us for all the SJW crap forgets it was the KGB pushing that shit in the West.

TWO

>thefederalist.com

SCOOPS

How can you make such a statement when the information shared is classified? There is no way to know right now whether or not it "puts our allies in jeopardy", and considering what little we know, that Trump shared information regarding a terrorist plot with Russia, is it really something to get stressed over? He is the president and is allowed to share this kind of information. Unless he shares classified information that actually jeopardizes the safety of the american people (see: Clinton) why the fuck is this even an issue? Dems and many in the EU just want to crucify Trump because they are scared of any change to the status quo. I feel it is better for everyone to stop flinging shit at him and hold judgement until he actually does something wrong. Agreed?

OMG INPEACH IMMEDIATELY!!!1

>Why are libtards and neocons so hell bent on starting it up?
Implying Russia isn't starting it. They keep spewing bullshit about "muh ICBM dick", Americans are behind this and that, flying bombers closer and more frequently to U.S. borders, invading allied airspace and running shit like RT (is their a Russian language channel in Russia that is run by the U.S. government to spread the U.S. opinion ?)

Face it Putin is a Cold War dinosaur and only understands the world in that view and was too low level in the KGB to realize that the USSR collapsing was inevitable and Reagan only have it a push. He's like a boy trying to recreate his childhood (inb4 Trump is a child).

C O O K E D
O
O
K
E
D

The kraut didn't say it put our allies in jeopardy, he said it put our intelligence sharing with allies in jeopardy. You don't need to know the content of a communication to understand that if you tell your ally you're not going to share their intelligence, and then you renege on that agreement, they're going to stop trusting you with information; what's more, all your allies will begin to doubt your ability to responsibly receive intelligence.

>isis and the FSA that are financed by the US that
>ISIS financed by the U.S.
>ISIS
>U.S.
Stopped reading there as they were Al Qaeda in the Levant who we fought for years. We've been bombing them and bagging and tagging their leadership while Asad ignores them to fight other groups.

>"U.S. offers to share Syria intelligence on terrorists with Russia"
>June 30, 2016
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-offers-to-share-syria-intelligence-on-terrorists-with-russia/2016/06/30/483a2afe-3eec-11e6-84e8-1580c7db5275_story.html?utm_term=.d33cadd4add0

the intel that Trump disclosed was supposedly about ISIS using fake laptops as bombs on planes. Israel was the one that allegely gave us the information. For weeks now, we made it publicly known that we're going to start banning laptops and certain electronics with flights from certain regions. So far there's no info of how this is detrimental to Israel. It's not like ISIS now knows that they can't fuck around with laptop bombs and is going to start checking for double-crossing agents within them, when we already made it discreetly known that we're onto them.

Don't you read the news outside your echo chamber? He has compromised and endangered a mossad source while bragging'. You know what happens if the United States compromises sources of allied intelligence agencies to adversaries ? They will stop any sharing of sensible intelligence with American agencies. Do you realize how damaging this is to the National Security and National interest of the USA if allied intelligence agencies stop sharing intelligence? This is huge. This is beyond partisanship.

The Russian Federation is not the Soviet Union, this meme needs to die.

The second you start holding Belarus, Ukraine, and Khazakastan just as responsible, I'll take you half serious.

Novorossiya did nothing wrong

This

Obstruction of Justice, lol.

>adversaries
when will this meme end

America doesn't need Trump to embarrass itself

>considering Pence is clearly a far more competent statesman who would implement the Republican platform more effectively.
This. Pence would be better globally for everyone but he would be horrible for domestic Democratic policies as he's far more socially conservative than Trump.

Yes let's start blaming the captive satellite republics for their crime of getting absorbed by the Soviets. Sounds reasonable.

I hope records of those behind closed door meetings will get leaked someday

>Why did Russia receive sanctions? Because they fucking annexed a province of another democratic country. You can't do that and expect there to be no consequences.
The Democratic thing to do would be to let the people of Donbass have their self-determination like Crimea.
Secondly, because Ukraine is also full of corrupt shitheads, and EuroMaiden happened for a reason. Not even ethnic Ukrainians want to put up with this bullshit, why should ethnic Russians?

>ISIS is not financed by the USA
lol ok

>Novorossiya did nothing wrong
You know except being run by a bunch of violent bydlos I'm sure your average Russian wouldn't want as a neighbor.

>I am a scientist
Sure you are.

Is there a chance of a backroom deal between the house republicans and Pence to get him into power and kill off Trump? How cunning/loyal is Pence?

Do you really have to start every post with "you know"?

says increasingly nervous Angela Merkel for the 7th time this week

You make it sound like those places were anti-Bolshevik in the least.

Ukraine had an actual anarcho-communist gig, and literal Bolsheviks to boot, going for a bit before they all organized under an SSR, they weren't some victims of imperialism.
Don't make Ukrainians out to be some Poland 2.0, they very much are not.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/74905354

ITT: OP, having lost all arguments yesterday, launches yet another thread of Tumblr anal-pain

I don't know much about the US, English law, or basic morality; but I don't think that's obstruction of justice desu

The new FBI director will continue the investigation regardless

It's likely Russia would share the intelligence with Assad who is an advisory of the ally who most likely gave us the info (Israel). Seriously the guy supports Hezbollah, you can insult the U.S. for X,Y and Z but that kind of kicks his moral leg out.

What's wrong with being allied with Iran?

You tell them comrade! None shall stop the workers with trumps aid to drain the swamp from dirty capitalist pigs!

>having a think .jpeg

I met a guy that comes to my work that's probably worst than anyone on Sup Forums (not so much with race or with Jews, but with conspiracy theories he is) and isn't even conscious of it. He's a mechanic that works on our machines and he literally always brings up the same conversations and topics with politics, and talks to anyone that walks by about it too

>tells me and everyone around him that Michelle Obama is a tranny and that Joan Rivers got assasinated for talking out about it, and told me that he's telling everyone he mets about it to spread the word
>tells me about the tidbit that Jews who worked at the twin towers were told to not show up to work on the day of 9/11
>lists all the atrocities of Muslims are doing around the world everytime we talk
>said that Comey was brave for slamming Hillary months ago during the election, but recently told me that he was always a mad-dog that Trump just kept around after getting into office because he was being nice
>talks about how Obama is secretly gay and went to all the gay prides parades and parties (yes, all of them) before becoming President, and was kissing guys on the lips whenever he could
>when fixing the machines, he always says shit along the lines of "*pre-fixed / damaged machine* is Obama", and "the *fixed machine* is Trump"
>talks about how Obama's admin paid terrorist $100,000 if they killed any Americans
>says the military went to shit after Don't Ask Don't Tell got repelled
>always refers to Obama as "Barack HUSSEIN Obama"
>still talks about Obama and his atrocities when I saw him last week
>talks about how the elites are paying black muslims to invade Europe and rape blondes
>blasts Rush Limbaugh on his radio while working
>he talks about his anecdotes of discussing this type of shit with other people he has come across time to time

his public power-level and lack of social awareness is too high for a Sup Forumstard though. he doesn't even try to warm you up before talking about it--he just dives in

didn't trump said it was true?

So... when is the wall being build?

>always refers to Obama as "Barack HUSSEIN Obama"
That's his middle name. What's the issue?

>Is it the cold war again?
Yea, USA influence is waning and russia wants a peace of the action. You want it to stop, vote for a guy who will belly up and give up all that influence.

>Also,everyone who loves to blame us for all the SJW crap forgets it was the KGB pushing that shit in the West.
It's a little more complicated than that, but the KGB were very much funding antiwar/leftist movements during the Vietnam era.

And how are they provoking you in Syria? They became involved only after Syria asked them for help, it' none if your business. You Amerilards should finally stay out from the Middle East

The wall is metaphorically being built as we speak

Nothing will happen until after midterms.

Are there any posters posting with the German flag who are actually Germans as opposed to, um, "immigrants"?

You make it sound like the Ukrainian government isn't corrupt as fuck and hated by it's populace.
You also aren't mentioning that there populace of Donbass is on board and is having a fucking insurgency they want to leave so bad.

I have never had anyone able to refute this without calling me a shill, Sup Forums-style.

Russia isn't strong enough to be a real threat today; they have an economy smaller than Italy and are totally dependent on Europe for manufactured goods. A few bombing runs in Syria hugely taxed their resources.

I don't think so

Pence doesn't believe in killing Christians