Holy shit! Trudeau sets a world record in avoiding direct questions. I feel deeply sorry for you leafs...

Holy shit! Trudeau sets a world record in avoiding direct questions. I feel deeply sorry for you leafs. I would not have thought it possible but this is even worse than i thought possible:
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgvX99TJ14o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already seen this, but it still makes me feel sick.
Can first world countries have revolutions with under one million people participating?

Quality arrogance.

Isn't it the guy they called the most progressive PM ever?

i'm at 10 min. in now. I want to see how far this is going..

Are they talking in French ? Cause id like the base material then.

My gooooood!

At least he knows what is quantum computer.

Dude, just give him a number.

Actually, this reminds me of Betsy DeVos repeating "I support accountability" before Al Franken.

Couldn't watch it all, holy shit, too awkward.

Can I get a quick rundown on what's going on with Trudeau?

15 min. in now it just keeps building

this is just as bad

youtube.com/watch?v=LgvX99TJ14o

Dudes been kinda hanging out with some rich Muslim guy.

Due to Muslim guy having a private island, Trudeau had to get a ride on the Muslim guys helicopter. They are all spazing out asking Trudeau how many times he has bet with the ethics person over the matter of the Helicopter ride.

He kept Noping the answer and they kept spazing out over it.

Whole thing seems fishy as hell, not just the dodging the question but why they are so desperate for the answer.

Seems like an excuse to just verbally beat on the dude with the crowd acting like a bunch of bitch teens.

The Question seems like bait, with any answer intended to open a route of further verbal attack.

it should be added that the helicopter ride is considered a 'gift,' and it is illegal for the PM to accept gifts from someone who could sway his opinion

Thanks, dude, appreciate it.

Also, I remember seeing a video once of a PM saying he became a leader to legalize gay marriage, and as a first step he was going to ask his boyfriend's hand, and I always thought it was Trudeau in that video, but apparently he has a wife and kids.

Am I going insane? Is this the Ghandi effect?

And the main news channel in canada is quiet about it.

Do you have anymore of those?

Reminds of that video that blew up a few years ago croon Canadian Question Time where some minister was asked about operations in Iraq and kept answering with how much he loves Israel. Shouldn't the speaker be making them answer?

that's not trudeau

we had gay marriage when he was still a 'teacher'

>an arrogant smug prick acts like an arrogant smug prick

Wow big surprise

Where's the french version?

Dans le québec et nouveau-brunswick

It's like wondering why Fox News does not criticize Trump...
Ceci

Sometimes they cant give answers without fucking things up or fucking themselves over.

Classified things or stuff they are obligated to keep quiet about due to various agreements and stipulations.

Why is this allowed? I had to stop after a while. How many times did he end up not answering the question and instead repeating the same line?

The smug way he does it is annoying too. That smarmy smile and way he puts his earpiece back on.