UK
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_Jammu_massacres
youtube.com/watch?v=RLtYAYFH5W8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All the honour killing, forced marriage and ethnic cleansing puts me off them a little.

paki

>
The Sihks were no friends of the Empire.

>"bro-tier"

honor killings are rare within their community, and these things are really common in all conservative cultures, same is said with 'forced marriages' which are also very rare.
Im not sure what ethnic cleansing you're refferring to here.

>Im not sure what ethnic cleansing you're referring to here.
Maybe you should read up on riots during the partition of India.

ethnic cleaning of which community? by who?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_Jammu_massacres

>honor killing
>puts you off
There is nothing wrong with killing an unfaithful partner, I wish this law hadn't been ruled out of Western society...

>Brazil
>Western
>Society
>Law

Sorry, crisps muncher, but Brazil is a liberal paradise in terms of individual laws, you can be a bi-gay transmuslim as you wish way before your country decided self-destruction was cool.

>[honour killings] are really common in all conservative cultures
this is not even remotely true

And I thought Sikhs were actually somewhat better than other sandnigger towelhead religions
Really made me think

Rapes and massacres happened on both sides though.
youtube.com/watch?v=RLtYAYFH5W8

Non-anglosaxons have to go back

I'm well aware of that, only one of them has this weird meme status as "bro's" though and that kind of historical illiteracy annoys me.

Because whatever their behaviour in the craggy wilds of the Punjab they're nowhere remotely near as bad as muzzers here

Well there was that time in '85 when they blew up a Canadian plane killing 329 civilians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

Fair enough, guess 'better than muzzers' isn't much of a hurdle

Well that's because restated goras just see that they "hate" muzzies and fall for the bro tier meme.
But they are much better than muzzies in every single way. Apart from the that Canadian flight incident Sikhs have a decent history of assimilating in the west. Whereas Muslims are a cancer wherever they go.

>inb4 a Canadian bro-tier claims this as an Indian falseflag.

For some reason, they have a reputation of being so enlightened by Asian wisdom that they stopped giving a shit. This makes them really attractive in the postmodern western eye.

However, just like all other "wise Asians" the hippies used to idolise (i.e. buddhists, hindus, shia muslims), they turn out to be crazed zealots at closer inspection.

Sikhs are actually based. They are nothing like Muslims. Sikhs are way better than pathetic Britainstanis.

What part do you like, specifically?

Fuck off Singh. You ragheads need to fuck off

Flag
Definitely

The part where they aren't muslim jihadis and actually warn against muslims, and the part where they aren't brain dead, pathetic, low IQ Britainstanis.

Nah. I think I'll stay. Now shut up and keep working 10 hours a day in order to pay for the welfare of myself and my 6 kids, while we continue to flood and take over your """country"""" :^)

Really made me think.

We had a Sikh family friend in Australia who was a very pleasant man. I hear they are involved a lot in the UK with charity work and feeding the homeless. I think some of their cultural trappings are a bit strange, but I have nothing but good will towards Sikhs.

I mean seriously. The dudes carry swords on them at all times, ready to kill muslims. That's badass

>turdskins who flee their country for another one then insult their new hosts
this will never ever stop being hilarious to me

Just stay in your containment zones. You smell like shit and look the part too.

Isn't it great? The fact that the hsts allow this basically proves that Britainstanis are low IQ subhumans

Nope, I use government funding to buy a great house, while a hard working white family has no chance of getting my house :^)

Please, keep paying for my welfare. I don't move my ass all day, get free healthcare free rent, free food, free everything. All the while I am laughing at your shit country and dumb people. Canadians are almost as pathetic as Britainstanis. Both your countries belong to us now :^)

>Brit cops dont shave
Absolutely repugnant.

The religion might be based but today's "Sikhs" reflect poorly on it. Most of the Sikhs I know are alcohol drinking materialistic degenerates.

>EDL
I love how always the proud defenders of the white race are the worst examples of it.

Only complaint is the bear and clothing are pretty ridiculous desu.

I'm coming to India this summer, btw. Any suggestions which boulevard I should take my inaugural shit on?

There is a shitload of them where I live, they are alright, although some have a stick too far up their ass but whatever.

beard*

Is that a knife in his sash?
What is going on in this picture?

no mate it proves you have a case of self-loathing i am literally not capable of imagining

Yes, they carry a knife at all times to kill muslims. It's part of their religion.

Please elect Corbyn. He will win, if not this election next. Britain is already finished, lets sacrifice it completely.

They run a gas station near me. Or at least I assume they do. There's like 5 of them in there working. Over some generations they will invariably be assimilated into the civic nationalist cultureless american blob.

>I'm coming to India this summer
The heat is gonna kill you. Where are you visiting?

>Any suggestions which boulevard I should take my inaugural shit on?
What?

What the hell, it actually states that in their law:

>Good reasons for carrying a knife or weapon
>if it’ll be used for theatre, film, television, historical reenactment or religious purposes, for example the kirpan some Sikhs carry

gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

How cuck can you get, bongs?

sikhs carry weapons

their philosophy is pretty good too, i like it.

Geez, I wonder how many Sikhs are there in Japan. :^)

it has nothing to do with killin muslims you retard, its a sign of peity and standing up against tyranny. The kirpans are worn for personal signficance only and not used in real life ( most of them are melted into the cover of the sword itself so its really un useable).

>if it’ll be used in a demonstration or to teach someone how to use it
How fucking retarded do you have to be to not know how to use a knife?

>actually thinking a sikh would just go around shanking people with his kirpan
please have sex

>Yes, they carry a knife at all times to kill muslims

This is so wrong and cringe-worthy I don't know where to start.

t. Suckdeep Manunderjeet

Don't have a set itinerary yet bro. But I will be taking a train from Mumbai to Calcutta for sure.

boondas

flag
dunno enought abou them

>censoring her penis and shart
No fun allowed.

>Calcutta