All those whiny eastern Europeans here are pissing me off

All those whiny eastern Europeans here are pissing me off.
80% of the world lives under worse conditions than you. Yet I never see Africans or Asians complain.
You should be thankful of what you have, show some pride and do something for you country in order to make it better. Become a doctor, a scienist, help the poor or whatever but shut the fuck up and stop cyring about it on Sup Forums. You are pathetic losers.

Very easy to say when you're living in Germany.

>first car is not the same as in second panel even though the author clearly implies continuity between the pictures

You are a whiny pathetic loser. I couldn't imagine how long you would survive in a country like India.

this is what i noticed first too

>Yet I never see Africans or Asians complain.
They would if they had internets.

>Yet I never see Africans or Asians complain.
Africans complain ALL the time.

FUCKIN NAZI I HATE YOU

I often talk to Africans, they're happy people and always proud of their home countries. In contrast to eastern Europeans, not a single of them is like "wahhhh I hate my shithole so much, you can't imagine how I suffer, Africa is soo depressing"

idk
I think my country is comfy and have no plans to leave it ever so it is very weird to me when eastern europeans complain

lol you really fixed it, Is it some kind of german ordnung autism or what?

Nah I just googled a better version of the image

Behold German efficiency!

and this is the reason why germany is 1st world and ee is not

Ever wonder why nobody likes Germans? You preachy cunts ruin Europe countless times and go hurr durr atleast you are not as bad off as Africa. Should have genocided every German when the chance was there.

Also lots of foreign reconstruction moneys. We keep trying to get those funds, but they keep getting siphoned by the politicians.

>stop cyring about it on Sup Forums.
You are now crying on Sup Forums about other people crying on Sup Forums, which is even dumber

calm down it was a joke borat

Well it is a thread about why ee people cry so much. If I don't bitch and moan, who will ? You try making money when you have a grand total of 750km of highways for a country a third the size of France.

Quite true, fuck the sanctions though. And fuck all those politics and politicians

>never see niggers complain
Thats because they are so retarded, they dont even have the internet to complain/shitpost

>germans are literally seething when white people move into their country
>they dream of non-whites colonizing them

i agree, the biggest problem of eastern europe is the whiny fucks that keep complaining about how bad the situation is, while living better than most of the world, while thinking that the western euro's life is much different and everything is honey and butter there.

its a mentality that sticked from the gommunism, "you are bound for some reason to have the same standart of living like everyone else"

wtf i hate germany now

Reminder that most people are poor because of the actions of a relative few.