youtube.com/watch?v=PMNT5aBWbOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Continental subarctic.

Anyone who disagrees is a subhuman.

mediterranean

Maritime.

I personally would favour either Mediterranean or humid subtropical

Mediterranean seems too hot.

Humid Continental is the best all around. You don't get rained to death nor die of heatstroke.

this
t. mediterranean master race

>seems

I'd prefer to put a sweater on than stay indoors cause it's too hot. I thought that's why the Spanish did the siesta thing, melt or sleep indoors.

vampires don't like sun

The climate of northern Japan.

How much Vitamin D do you really need anyway ?

just enough to not get depressed

the only good options are
-the 3 moderate ones

-semirarid and arid, but only if the region is crossed by a large river

That only happens during the winter if you don't like snow and comfy mulled wine.

marine west coast

We love to moan about our weather but I believe our climate was a huge factor behind British success over our continental friends
Southern Europeans are too busy snoozing in the sun

>humid subtropical
nah this weather is annoying, you never know if wearing a sweater or not

Marine West Coast. I'd rather have clouds over extreme heat or cold.

We have marine west coast but because of all our swamps it's always so fucking humid during summer

Medellín. Lived there for 3 years for work. God tier climate. God tier.

Aquitaine sub climate master race

Cool. What kind of work did you do in Colombia?

tropical wet of course

That map makes no sense. How are Canada and Russia humid?

Project management for an American company. I have been back in Canada for a year now. I'm most likely going back in September, some other bitch I work with wants to go instead but luckily she has no experience and can't speak Spanish.

Humid Subtropical is a meme.

A typicial day in Rio de Janeiro is far more humid than the most humid day in Buenos Aires.

Highland/Alpine

>tfw el tiempo lluvioso ma da ganas de quitarme la vida

youtube.com/watch?v=PMNT5aBWbOU

I can speak for Toronto and tell you that our summers are insanely humid. I miss Medellín weather man.

I'm in Continental Humid so it's still a massive improvement.

Have you ever been to Canada?

Highland master race

That's awesome. Did you apply there or did that company transfer you from Canada to Colombia?

humid + cold = SHITloads of snow

Ui

They had a shortlist of 5 PMs to send over and basically one of the directors pulled all of us into the room and described the position etc. Then gave us all a few minutes to speak and explain why we fit the role. Basically the other PMs were all Latin and I'm not. But u speak fluent Spanish. So I used that as my advantage. "Show the company we are serious in making business with Latin America that this white guy learned Spanish". Basically lol.

>same climate type as CHYNA, east Asia, Italy/Balkans, and parts of South America
lel
the sun burns