Why don't chicanos live in mexico? they seem to be proud of their culture and most of them speak spanish...

why don't chicanos live in mexico? they seem to be proud of their culture and most of them speak spanish. really gets the noggin joggin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmHFFa5GI3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QXUdozfL7iM&feature=youtu.be&t=2m35s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm here for the women. Don't worry, I'll leave once I get my degree. You can take my job once I'm gone.

..You WILL take the job you're bitching about losing, right..?
youtube.com/watch?v=GmHFFa5GI3Q

Our land gringo

lol

Actually, I'm afraid it's not your land, since you lost it in a war. Tough luck.

Ill leave to Spain.

>TRUSTING DA MANE STREEM METEOR

No way Jose

We will get it back

>be unemployed American
>get offered job
>"not right now"

youtube.com/watch?v=QXUdozfL7iM&feature=youtu.be&t=2m35s

lol cannot make this shit up

>vice
kys

t,

Because there are the different tier of Chicanos.

There's the ones who are fluent in spanish, the ones who speak it alright, the ones who shouldn't even try because they make every chicano look bad and the ones that don't even speak spanish.

The ones that are fluent are generally pretty cool it's the ones who can't speak spanish but try to and are like whooo I'm Mexican who are terrible.

>kys
>muh fake news
>online neets actually use this as an argument

>i don't like what i see
>fake news
full retarded trump mode on

its a shit """media""" organization. Never said it was fake news you retards

Oh, go ahead and give reasons why my dude.

>literally no job
>offered job
>NOT
>RIGHT
>NOW

As a full blooded American, we need more Chicanos not less.

Mainly because young Spics are hot and most white Americans are overweight/obese

This, I am white but chicanos are based

One of the reasons that California is the greatest and wealthiest state

Chi

I'm a Chicano, but I love America. I would hate if it became Mexico 2.0. Over time we will be much better integrated, so it won't matter. Texas Mexicans are less annoying than the ones in California just so you know.

That's because Texas chicanos are a submissive conquered people

>Mainly because young Spics are hot

Almost Spaniards HAHAHAHA

Mexican's probably wouldn't accept them. The term "chicano" was made to accomodate Mexican-Americans for a reason. You seem to be proud of your culture too, why don't you move to yurop?

Being realistic, most of them can't. They don't have Mexican citizenship and going through all the hoops just to get it isn't worth it when life isn't bad here

Mexicans are hardworking and family oriented, while white people have become lazy and decadent. They are the future of this country whether you like it or not.

CHI

I'm actually Colombian-American

this

el tejano seƱores

>"Variation of why would you move here"
this has always been my argument, but I've never had it one of mexican background

this is the same argument i invoke with moderate muslims because ultimately they are the greatest ally of the west; if you can convince the moderates you start converting atheists (look at the progression in western countries

Because I was born here and a lot of my family is Tejano

Because we hate them too

force them to be english teachers and treat them as second class citizens. problem solved

Jajajaja el tejANO

i wish peruvians and bolivians understood that

I'm pretty sure they can get their oranges somewhere else

We speak enough spanish to sing narcocorridos in our dads' garages

That pic is kind of stupid

so it can become an extension of the shithole mexico has become? no thank you