>UK
>Brexit

>US
>Trump

>Canada
>???

>Australia and New Zealand
>???

Your orange kike isn't going to reverse your 63% white demographics.

The Hostile Annexation of New Zealand

a continuation of stable democracy

Kiwis are hardcore lefties, aussies have One Nation and we had Kelly Liechte but she's not going to become leader of the Conservative party

I thought Maxine Bernie was your guy and one nation come across as bogans we need someone better but they will do good in my state

Liechte is just a bandwagoning cunt. Mad Max is going to get the leadership and is the only one who actually stands a chance of beating Cuckstin.

the annexation and extermination of all yanks so we can expand canadian land

>Bernier
>not based O'Toole

Nice try, Sup Forums

> Kiwis are hardcore lefties
Maybe three decades ago, not really anymore,

>and one nation come across as bogans

I thought we were friends ;_;

can't fix what's not broken

seriously though, all three countries have a major housing bubble

mate, socially yeah but not fiscally. We had psedo communism for two decades and are now sick of that shit

Best be voting Greens.
national a shit
well i don't even know about Labour.

Only one real way to vote in a Kiwi election

>Best be voting Greens.
This is bait right?

>Best be voting Greens.

>aussies have One Nation
That's a meme party.

>Best be voting Greens.

They are viewed as a loud mouth circus act performing for old racist boomers and bogan trash, with an infamously obnoxious ranga cunt staining their public image.

One Nation are the fucking definition of bogans

The One Nation meme is over anyway. They failed to get a foothold in WA, which is the second most racist state in the country, the party is in complete shambles and they'll never move outside of Queensland

That got a chuckle out of me

kys weeb fuck

Cabada and others:
Brenter

they're all dropkicks

if i was actually enrolled and had ever voted even once in my life it'd be green

it's always down to national or labour anyway, may as well make yours count and vote for the right kingmaker