Hispanic "men"

>Hispanic "men"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2852092/Size-really-does-matter-Tall-heavy-men-appear-masculine-feminine-looking-face.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

canadian men are all tall yet they are all pussies

Mexico is cute!
Cute!!

So Hispanic women are the whoriest

>Lowest elevation

>Marriage
>makes you a whore
Fake taxi has jokes lmao

>tfw 5'11
>tfw a giant in here but a fucking midget to the rest of the world

Just kill me already FFS...

5'11" isn't really a midget just kind of average. I'm only 6'1" so you're not that short don't worry

>insuff.

Mexicans are not Hispanic, they are indian

Was googling the relationship between masculinity and height and come across this gem:

>FEMININE MEN LUCKIER IN LOVE
>
>Men with feminine faces will be luckier in love as more women are attracted to them than masculine men, according to a new study.
>
>Most women prefer men with more feminine shaped faces and darker skin, according to research by psychologists at New York and Princeton universities.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2852092/Size-really-does-matter-Tall-heavy-men-appear-masculine-feminine-looking-face.html

These results came from the USA where darker skin and looking feminine makes you more attractive to the ladies.

Haha.

Poor black women

>Mexico is hispanic
Worse meme than Americans being anglo.

Tfw 5'10 chicano

Have you ever been in Central and Southern Europe?? They're fucking manlets, too. I'm 6'1" and looked like a giant in Italy, France and Spain, pretty sure everyone there is like 5'9" and Swedish and Norwegians were also a little bit shorter than me.

Why do they call them Hispanic, instead of just Mestizo or Castizo.

what the fuck, asian women are taller

5'11 is emperor of manlets, don't be upset senpai.

>tfw 6'5"

goodfeels mang.

We're not only mestizos, 15-20% of Mexicans are amerindians
There's also some pure ""whites"" not only "castizos"