1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How well known is this guy in your country? What do people think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cgKvvTscZg
youtube.com/watch?v=_upgJ-RYWbA
youtube.com/watch?v=vHIOzsU0fbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once a coke seller....

stealthbump

AEUHHH????

Most of Sup Forums probably doesn't even remember this fucking show.

I remember

AAAAAAAAEEEEEUUUUUUUUU???!!!

Please stop bringing Sup Forums into this board. Thank you.

I wish I didn't. Total garbage and I like power tools.

Why is Sup Forums always randomly mentioned on this board

Because OP was trying to start a stealth Sup Forums thread.

Holy shit thought it was Seinfeld every time I scrolled past it. What kind of sorcery?!

I was not. I was wondering how well known Tim the Tool Man Taylor, Santa Claus, etc. are around the world.

Flag
Who?

Now why would you coincidentally start a thread about a guy whose TV show was just yanked for not conforming with Tumblr ideologies?

How dumb do you think I am?

Lucky man. He's vomit inducing.

Thanks for bringing back terrible memories of a terrible sitcom.

I remember watching his weird show in channel 4. I miss 90's sitcom humor.

Huge fan. Most people over 23 I imagine know of him.

Because seeing him in the news reminded me that I used to like his tv show and movies a lot when I was a kid and I wondered if it anons from other countries experienced that or if it was just american experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cgKvvTscZg

Anyway, if any non-Americans didn't know, he had a TV show on ABC that was cancelled abruptly because most of the episodes had pro-Republican messages in them and that did not conform with the network's, ahem, beliefs.

OP damn well knows he was trying to start a Sup Forums thread and he's now playing dumb.

damn that's gay, why did they kill the show? I'm not even a fan of tim allen or right wing politics but it's bullshit to axe a program because of your political brand

>2017
>people still watch TV

It was leading the ratings chart on ABC. Cancelled purely out of spite since all the rest of their programs are complaining about Trump all day every day.

Worse than that
>watching american television

>OP damn well knows he was trying to start a Sup Forums thread and he's now playing dumb.
No I'm not and please stop trying to turn this into a Sup Forums thread.

I also asked Sup Forums how well known The Rock was a few weeks ago since he was also a part of my childhood. I just wonder these things from time to time.

shut up, leaf.

What's wrong with American television.

There used to be a time when network execs would go "Well, I don't agree with the guy but Republicans watch TV too, and ratings=money which is what we ultimately care about."

But that was then and this is now.

Canadian TV was superior circa 1998.
youtube.com/watch?v=_upgJ-RYWbA

Our underground was/is always doing more interesting things than the Americans. Hell Americans are so stupid they don't even realize how many of "their" artist are actually from here, it's the same story with music as well.

Thank you for allowing us justin Bieber to make depsacito

>Hell Americans are so stupid
Why are you so rude

bump

Only good thing was the intro
youtube.com/watch?v=vHIOzsU0fbM

>AUGGGGGGGH?
What did he mean by this?

Tim Allen spent a year in jail, and wrote a book about jacking off while in the pokey. Of all the things to write about.....

What did he write about it?

Ohhhh stealth Sup Forums and redpill thread. I'll bite.

He had his show canceled because he's one of the very few conservative A list actors in Hollywood left. ABC claimed it was because of low rating but his show was their second highest show based on ratings.

known by the middle aged people and some older generation people but other than that no one knows him.

He was most popular here in the 90s. Why don't younger people know of him in Portugal but middle-aged and oldies do?

That bitch who played his wife on Home Improvement was a raging leftist, so he just sat and took it until years later when he got a new show where he had full creative control.

That makes you the tumblrite

I thought she played a raging cunt a little too well.

Shame he couldn't make it big after Home Improvement. Also heard he had a falling out with JTT who he saw as almost his real son, but the latter wanted to go back to school instead of focusing on the show.

No wonder the Tool Man went alt-right after so much heartbreak.

germany
most here know him from the sitcom home improvement

Home Improvement was popular in Germany?

yes it was

used to be famous but I doubt to much people know him today

That typeface and the way the actors are framed makes the show look autistic enough to seem as though it was produced in germany

The only one bringing Sup Forums in this thread is you. Fuck off.

That's probably the reason why it used to be so famous here. I thought it was a pretty good show

Holy shit I remember it now, they always used to run it on TV back when I visited my grandparents in Germoney, which was what, 15 years ago?

I miss my grandma now ;_;