What is the view of police in your cunt? In Canada...

What is the view of police in your cunt? In Canada, everyone hates them and talks terribly about them behind their backs, but is very respectful to their faces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ9QhwV2lL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You either love 'em or are a libtard

In the Netherlands people believe they are just there to hand out speeding tickets.

>libtard
Yeah ok.
AM I BEING DETAINED

In Newfoundland they're fairly nice

Literal propaganda enforcers(plus actual secret cops), hella corrupted too
All cops are pigs imo (pls dont come and bust me up)

I avoid them because although some are nice many are insane power tripping retards with a license to kill

Literal ghetto niggers who were given a uniform and a gun, and act like they're big shit.

Also, since their salaries are so low, they've resorted to "asking" people for spare change. At gunpoint.

>everyone hates them and talks terribly about them behind their backs

Yeah I'm sure you speak for all Canadians with that statement

I do indeed. Thanks for confirming

My friend was robbed by cops in the Dominican so I can vouch for this

It's become a really serious issue here. Many honest policemen (really rare shiny pokemon but they do exist, even here) have begun posting videos on social media describing the widespread rampant corruption inside the Police corps, and posting their salaries, which are shitty in a country made of shitty salaries. Shouldn't have to mention all officers who do that are fired on the spot.

I hear in Mexico, the only requirement to be a cop is to be 18 and have at least a 6th grade education.

Do Haitians come and go in and out of the DR as they please?

Not that user but I've noticed this. I think it has to do with our police force being more and more americanized unfortunately. By that I mean increasingly filled with high school dropouts who steal drugs from evidence lockers, abuse steroids, beat their spouses and have a perpetual chip on their shoulder.

>our police force being more and more americanized
The fuck does that even mean?

The RCMP are the cops in my town so they are pretty well trained and shit, and no one really has a problem with them at all.

Everyone pretends to like everyone in Canada and then hates them behind they're back. That's how the whole 'sorry' thing started. As a way to get out of conversations and avoid people.

>The fuck does that even mean?
Sorry excuse that I'm apparently a retard that can't read a follow up sentence

Extortionists at best, killers at worst. Very corrupt. Incompetent too.

Your reading comprehension is pretty shit.
>rcmp
Man you must not read the news at all. Every year for the past decade and half there's a major another corruption or abuse scandal within that organization.

No, they have to go police acadamy for years just to be auxiliar or municipal police, in mexico city theres even a comercial and industrial police which us specialized for financial areas, whatever the fuck that means

Federal police is the top shit and the one that actually does something, very respected too, im pretty sure youre refering to the small towns in shithole nowhere where they still use sheriffs and shit

2bh I have a lot of respect for Mexican cops because I imagine narcos must behead them all the time

Yup, there are official border crossings, but it's usually a hassle to cross due to the paperwork and the fact that they are perpetually crowded. So most people cross by any other point of the border. I've literally crossed into Haiti just by crossing a shallow river that was not being guarded.

So any deportation back to Haiti is rather useless. I've known cases of people who "rode the truck" (dominican slang for a Haitian being deported), and simply lay low for a couple days in Haiti and just cross back into the DR.

people are nice to their faces because you never know when you'll get a power tripping retard who'll try to arrest you for whatever reason he can come up with. that being said though, most cops i've encountered were pretty nice.

I was referring to the RCMP cops as individuals. Compared to most other police forces they are very well trained and disciplined. But yeah I'm well aware the organization itself is pretty fucked up nowadays.

Decent.

Literally nothing bad to say about them, stay corrupt you third world shitholes

FINLAND BOLIS FUCK ESTONIA

Corrupt fat slobs who get paid by every serious criminal. They exist to arrest gyppos for loud music and to hide in bushes to write traffic tickets

In "bad" neighborhoods they're usually currupt, lazy, power tripping dickwads with a chuck norris complex. That's the worst of them though, on average they are just assholes aside from the ocasional(but not rare) nice one who lets you can get. In good neighborhoods they're pretty nice and well mannered. I think it has to do with the stress desu.

They're overall respected by the older population but not so much by the younger one.

Nah, they only get bribed and just at municipal or state level because northern police salaries are a fucking joke, thats why federal police and the army hast to get in and they actually match and defeat narco power, nnortherns are too stupid to be let alone

Thats also why Mexico City is safe as fuck

We don't like em.

German police can be pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ9QhwV2lL8

One of the highest respected professions in the country, loved by all.

Well CDMX is being struggling lately
But you are mostly right CDMX police ineptitude has a huge gap compared to little town municipal police in north town corruption

I can't even imagine what it must be like to live in Finland. Sounds like an otherworldly paradise if people actually get along with the police there.

Actually kind of this.

I mean here it's pretty demanding to be a police officer, not because of the intencity of the job, (mostly just night shifts picking up drunks and settling domestic issues), but rather the requirements you have to have to even get in there.

>t. nigger
Cops are good people. It's the system that is fucked. Blame the government and the intelligence agencies, not the cops.

>They're overall respected by the older population
That's because they lived in the dictatorship era.

tickets what a pain in the butt sometimes.

Thats because northerns are fleeing here bringing their shit with them, including cartel leaders

REEEEEEE fucking cancer, get our of my city

they also get sanctioned for the slightest overuse of authority.

ACAB

Requirements? Are you saying Finland doesn't recruit its police from the dregs of society like we do in America?

what system are you referring to?

Sorry for a question, but why do canadians hates their police?

I just want to imigrate there and it will be good to know

we're an extremely privileged country, in the sense that there is hardly any real violence. because of this our people are all soft liberal faggots

are yours cops brutal?

i know nothing about russian police, but i can guarantee you canadian cops are way nicer

yes it is, I just can't understand why do you hate them if the level of crime is low. Can they kill like american cops?

it's a catch 22. canada is a fairly idyllic country to live in: quite rich, low crime levels, etc. because of this, most canadians have never faced any real hardship. because they have never faced hardship, they grow up soft and weak. because their soft and weak, masculine things like police officers are seen as evil and bad

if canada sucked and we legitimately needed police all the time, we'd love them

A lot of those assholes are involved with the criminals.

Understood, thanks a lot.

it really depends where you are.

Where I live the ACT, we have the AFP (Federal Police) and for the most part, they are pretty fucking chill and don't harass anyone or anything.

Then you go though to NSW and Police are total fucking arrogant, egotistical cunts. The only time I've been fucking ASSAULTED by Police in my life, has been in Sydney.

Apparently Victoria Police are known for corruption and mafia connections shit.

QLD/WA police are known for being racist shitheads.

The other states don't matter.

no problem, hope you get canadian citizenship

In Germany the police is well respected, but everyone hates the traffic police.

Bet they're not as respected as refugees though

It varies by state and by location. In Pennsylvania the State Police is highly respected by everyone and township,city and local cops don't get as much respect as the state level troopers do.

>canada sucked and we legitimately needed police all the time, we'd love them
This pet theory of yours doesn't even hold up itt. Lots of people from crappier countries that posted here fucking hate their police force a lot more than we do.

In Australia, police spend 99% of their time handing out traffic tickets for stupidly minor infringements or standing on the side of the road with a radar gun or lobbying the Government to make every highway go for 100 for 10km then 40 for 10km then 100 for 10km then 40 for 10km so they can sit in that 40 zone with a radar gun.

Australian police aren't really law enforcement, they're fucking bridge trolls with a radar gun.

the first part still is valid. also ur an fagit

Where are the crappiest cops located? In places where major urban decay has taken place brimming with crack or rural backwaters filled meth and opioids?

Boot lickers like you are always good for a laugh.

Some faggots say "nobody likes the police" and sometimes burn them with molotov, when they go full nigger

But after terrorist attacks, they will suck their huge dicks, thanking 'em, and all

The worst antipolice scum are probably politicians themselves, though

There is a commie worker (who's a meme tier politician, but still got 400 000 votes) who still wanted to disarm cops IMMEDIATELY after terrorist attacks

neckbeards like you are always smelly

All the rural areas are mostly patrolled by the State Police to keep a leash on the local department. Philadelphia and Pittsburgh metro police are deemed the worse because of their "lack of funding" and 9 times out of 10 the state police have to take over situations in cities. With the opiate epidemic in PA right now the PEP is doing military style recruiting to get more troopers.

PSP*

Pretty decent.

General confidence and trust in them seems pretty high.

only criminals and soft cunts hate police. most of third worlders are poor and so more inclined to commit crime, while most welfare states have rich middle class so theyre soft cunts.

Um try again sweetie

even the cleanest cops are involved in crime in some degree
Federales are fucking based tho, they're required to have a major, they go through some hardcore training and they're prepared to kill narcos on sight (or make deals with them)..
Mexico is a shady place with a shady, blurred line between what's legal or not.

>implying those are not criminals posting

Well if you wanted to be free, you shouldn't of sided with America

He meant New Mexico

No
Canadian constables kill about 1/10 as much as Americans

and half that is Calgary, because Calgary fucking sucks
Fuck Calgary

This is bullshit. We're not soft, we have higher standards.

>only criminals and soft cunts hate police.
lolno

i hear Federal Police in Mexico is corrupt too, meanwhile Marina is ok, right?

Do they force anyone to sit on the bottle? If they don't they cannot be called true police

Pretty respected desu, unless you're full retard BLM or you're speeding.