ITT: Sup Forums in 1911

ITT: Sup Forums in 1911

REVOLUTION!!!

I got conscripted lol

Why are you faggots so concerned over another large scale war?
Napoleon has been dead for 100 years.
Our economies are too interconnected and dependent on each other. If Europe were to have another great war we would lose a lot of money. Norman Angell spelled it out pretty clearly in his book

lets invade Spain again lmao

porfirio diaz did nothing wrong villa and zapata are terrorists

I miss Teddy. This fat boy in the White House is not cutting the muster.

Wait, why """did""" we then?

EVERYONE, THE AUSTRIAN KING WILL BE KILLED BY A SERBIAN NATIONALIST AND THEN AUSTRIA WILL WAGE WAR ON SERBIA CAUSING GERMANY TO ALSO WAGE WAR ON SERBIA AND SET OFF A CHAIN REACTION WHICH DRAGS ALL OF THE WORLD INTO A GREAT WAR

Relations with Canada got into trouble at this time over a certain trade agreement. Some wiseass Senator jibed that it would lead to Canada becoming an economic and then political appendage of the US. As a result, numerous butts became hurt.

A lot of reasons.
I suppose it could have been avoided if WIlly wasn't an autist and kept going with the "isolate France at all costs" plan

>implying austria-hungary isnt moving towards granting slavs more autonomy

there's literally no reason for slavs to rock the boat, it would fuck the balkans over for a hundred years.

Ceasar is about to give us more rights, there are technological improvements everywhere. What could possibly go wrong?

This is Sup Forums-tier faggotry stop being retarded.

>This madman

What is this nonsense that Ford proposes to pay his line workers $5 an hour? This is insanity. He'll put the rest of the automobile industry out of business.

Even if that does happen they'll negotiate some 11th hour peace.
Even Reginald Brett, the chairman of the British War Committee is a support of Norman Angell's ideas At the very worst, this will lead to Germany curb stomping France again. I hear the Tsar and the Kaiser signed a secret alliance while they were in Finland, so France will have 0 allies again

My congrats to the Athletics for winning the World Series, but my Cubs are sure to win again next year.

>mfw we are getting your booze banned
All we need is for women to vote and you drunks are done

the queen should be executed desu

Wilhelmina?

The days of great conflicts like Napoleon's wars are over for good; we can now resolve our differences over the negotiating table.

Here's your (You).

Russian empire is one of the most reliable states existing. God bless the tsar.

>mfw Emperor turns out to be retarded
>mfw no alliance with Russia, because muh AH
>mfw muh colonies

Oy vey, guess we never get rid of the yoke of Russian empire. At least we have our own parliament. Have you guys tried these women politicians? Reins in suffregates pretty well.

Fuck the tsaari.

You fucks got authonomy. Fuck off.

Wasn't that pic taken by a paparazzi that came in from a window?

HURRAY!!!!!

>be black
>work as shoeshine boy, ditch digger, vegetable picker, ragtime piano player, etc
>be lynched for even making eye contact with a white female
Great times they was.

>irish """""people"""""

Everything has gone downhill since based Alexander II was assassinated. Fuck those poles.

Have you heard? The Chinamen just overthrew the emperor.

1/9/11
Omg a plane hit wtc

>be American
>even your president is fat

A shame when the previous president was so /fit/.

Based Yuan Shikai will make China great again.

Catholics out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shouldn't you be polishing some British governor's boots now?

Can you belive the faggy french still refuse to give up there claims to Elsall-Lothringen? Surely they will just need another weeping with little to non casultys like we're used to drop on them

Currently writing a song to worship the British king. This will later become Indian national anthem

yes, it was the reason why we have a law stating that you own pictures taken of you even after you died

Didn't even really want to be president, his wife and brothers pushed him into it.

i'm tired of these new poets, they are fucking weird
also too much cocainum

this timeline is so bloody fantastic

nearly 100 years of British hegemony.
yeah the Boer wars weren't that great but we've got to be the World Police every so often, that's what it takes to be the world superpower.

Times are good, trade is going well, life is prosperous. God bless King Edward.

It's going to take over a hundred years for Germany or the United States to catch up with us as a superpower. feelsgoodlads

Shut up, Henry Lane Wilson, get your gringo nose out of our business.

End my suffering

Hopefully that never happens

No you didn't you fucking drongo

>losing to the italians

Lulz cocaine blaze it 247.

The descent into Hell has only begun, Mehmed.

>yeah the Boer wars weren't that great
Weren't that great?! British atrocities can not be even described, I almost puked on my newspaper. Disgusting.

And then this Anglo-Russian agreement, it is a fucking joke.
>implying Russia would ever fight with Britain on one side
meh