youtube.com/watch?v=iXYoGWFD_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=VZCSwrLC5LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did the beaver say to the tree?

It's been nice gnawing you.

>tfw your new toaster is even more of a toaster than your last toaster

shouldve remembered an i5 alone wont help me

don't want to alarm you, but there may be a boogeyman in the thread

these were the first two that showed upon Google, so who knows how good they are

arealme.com/vocabulary-size-test/en/
merriam-webster.com/word-games/vocabulary-quiz

excellent post

What would be the best province of Canada for me?

I totally hate ice hockey

I love soccer.

I hate daylight saving time (DST)

I am a fan of the MLS (major league soccer)

I hate the NHL

And I like being close to nature

I was thinking about doing grad school so I can be a professor here but I'm very concerned about a surplus of graduates in humanities programs making it not worth it. I don't really see the degree itself as being something which would better me but rather a ticket to a different job, which obviously hugely dampens its attractiveness.

Do humanities Ph D programs stateside even offer a stipend nowadays?

Reposted from last thread.

>Yeb! supporters

Good one

Guanacaste

HMMMM

I left off legacy for a while and I'd get lots of ones like that and they'd even have a second question asking what kind of sign it was. Google's AI is getting too smart.

That's costa rica

(my country)

I'm talking about places in Canada.

med physics? do you design your own devices? work with radiation oncologists? That sounds extremely cool

I'm doing medicine

I think some do, although I'm not sure if it extends to foreign students. what humanities? could you teach in china, if not taiwan (granted the market is saturated?)

BC, maybe? Only places where people care about soccer here are Toronto and Vancouver. BC has better nature imo.

Cartago

lel

I think in BC, there is a region where that stupidity of summer time (DST) is not used,

and the good thing is that shit have never won the Stanley Cup

stop having morals

Saskatchewan doesn't use daylight savings time, but there aren't enough wogs there for people to care about soccer. They like CFL football there.

The market seems saturated but still see openings from time to time. I know some schools accept new hires with just a masters degree but that's being phased out bit by bit since there's a surplus of PhDs floating around nowadays. I'm American btw. I could just do a PhD here but it would probably never be usable outside Taiwan due to accreditation issues.

Was also thinking of just buying a degree from a mill but I'm only 26 so going to a university with a PhD might look suspicious.

I prefer a place in Canada, where only soccer is popular.

And where no one likes that ice hockey shit

Gonna head to a PhD program studying topological superconductors and quantum computing.
Likely going to stay in academia but the quantum computing bit is setting me up for options in the private sector.

Stop reporting Flynn.

look how smart I am everyone

soccer isn't popular in canada except among immigrants and very young children.

>tfw no cute canadian gf

What would be the best state in the US for me?

I winter

I hate snow

I hate ice.

I hate summer time (DST)

I would like a place that is warm all the time.

A place where soccer is the only popular sport.

A place where MLS (major league soccer) is the dominant professional sports league

A place where snow never falls

And a place where religion is very important for people's lives

nerd

hmmm yes

puerto rico

reddit

>libertarian

>reddit

I spring

Not the northeast or midwest or mountain north

Same as above

???

The south

Nowhere

Nowhere

The south or southwest

The South or southwest

probably the south or southwest.

if you move to a place like new mexico, there may be so many hispanics that soccer is the dominant sport

wtf I love this shitposter now!

Beginning to see why so many people use Tinder, buds.

california

Ice hockey is for homosexuals and losers

Puerto Rico is not a state.

>>reddit

STOP

REPLYING

he will keep coming back and asking this same question no matter how many times you answer him

bahamas

libertarian centrism is the way forward

>quebec's liberal party will hold a press conference only for the anglo news
wew lad

anglo genocide when

why

>Ice hockey is for homosexuals and losers
you are both stupid chicano garbage

what's it honestly like. from what I heard from the memes, women are flooded with men

who

Bahamas is an Independent Country

You didn't know before? There's a reason it's such a popular """"dating"""" app.

my salubrious vocabulary is fabricating a covetous complex within your psyche my compeer

based

fuck frogs

I don't know what it's like from the women's side but I got a couple of qts and met up with one.

if you stop browsing Sup Forums every day you won't mind as much as your life will not seem so repetitive

these so-called frogs are the ones who run the liberal party you fucking congenital tragedy

yes but they're the good kind

people like you are the bad kind

puerto rico is probably your best bet.
why do you even want the US or Canada so much if latin america fits nearly all your requirements?

What state and city of the south, would be the ideal for me?

hell

yeah the good kind of frogs who keep running the economy into the ground and make sure that the mafia has plenty of jobs

meanwhile i bet you're some idiot cuck who keeps whining about transfer payments

Well dixie doesn't seem to give a fuck about soccer, neither does the southwest that much

any other things you are looking for. warm and soccer aren't the best specifiers

>running the quebeckkker economy into the ground
>bad

Exterminate all frogs. Frenchmen have no concept of right and wrong, so why should we when we cull them?

who /never reads books/

I went on two """"dates"""" with a girl I got matched with. I enjoyed these """"dates"""" a lot.

*unsheathes zweihander*
leave audrey ALONE she is under my protection

Radiation oncology is one possibility. I think I'm more interested in the radiochemistry/isotope production stuff. That deals with either accelerators or reactors(fission products with medical applications). I think it'd be cool if you could design a reactor aiming for fissions to produce a particular isotopes- though it may just be easier to put it in front of a beam of particles of constant energy. The thing is some medical products only come from reactors, such as Molybdenum-99.

Most medical isotopes from reactors come from the Petten research reactors in the Netherlands and Chalk River Labs in Canada. Pretty cool stuff.

>kind of frogs who keep running the economy into the ground
Those are called "French-Canadians"

i frankly don't understand how it's possible to not be utterly bored by literature in 2017

the only kind of books that are interesting are the informative kind

Amelia is a SLUT

L
U
T

yeah thankfully they're no québécois, that would mean not bending over to the rest of canada while also simultaneously making us look bad

Puerto Rico, is an unincorporated US territory with self-governing status.

Therefore it is not a state of the United States, but more a territory.

And in Puerto Rico, baseball is the most popular sport
Well, I also look for states where religion is very important.

I would also like places in the USA, where there is very little racism and very little xenophobia

that sounds pretty cool. I try to study physics in my spare time to understand stuff like that but my progress remains pathetic

d-don't fucking trigger me
the french are way too aesthetic for your crude insults

*upvotes* *checks my instagram*

I know for a fact I made posts repeating the same phrase in the (((archive))), and it cant find any results for them

>complains about anglos constantly even though anglos have no real effect on QC
>relies on transfer payments to keep afloat
>economy would immediately collapse if they left canada
>breeds literal terrorists

ah yes

quebec, the so-called best province in canada

why haven't we kicked them out yet?

Heavens to mergatroy-d! Clearly the work of a scholar in a white collar!! A vacabulous vocabulary provided along with a descriptive image - a pictograph even!

haiti

You mean like how Bombardier does?

Haiti is also an independent nation

Give Quebec to us. California and keep them afloat.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xebldOsazE

BOTH REFERENDA WERE THIS CLOSE TO KICKING THE QUEBEC SHITS OUT FOR GOOD
WHY ARE THE GENERAL POPULACE SO FUCKING LIMP-WRISTED?!?

Eating mint oreos laddies

ah yes the ol' "if this state left the country would fall"

>complains about anglos constantly even though anglos have no real effect on QC
wait anglos don't vote for the quebec liberal party? shocking
>economy would immediately collapse if they left canada
pure theory
>why haven't we kicked them out yet?
i don't know, i keep hoping it happens to us and it never does

must be because the rest of canada is so culturally bankrupt that it needs to import shitskins

wut

you can unironically have them

we don't want them anymore

He's our "special" little brother

honestly new mexico, only because there are so many hispanics there that they bring a lot of mexico's culture and religious fervor in. again, if you are looking for a really warm place that values soccer and religion, the US and canada aren't your best bets. many american youth are non-religious or very casual about their religion. other more religious groups are tied in among ethnic lines, like italians or jews. the most religious state is Utah, but I'm assuming you're catholic. they're not catholic, they are mormon and will do whatever it takes to convert you

>muh culture

ah yes, putting gravy and cheese on fries is culture

where would we be without wonderful BASED QUEBEC?

so much culture!

>get back from freshman year of college
>will now have to last the entire summer with no hooking up with girls

WHY LIVE

>the rest of canada is so culturally bankrupt that it needs to import shitskins
>more muslims than any other province besides Ontario and Alberta
forgetting el haitANOs?

dorrriftuu!
youtube.com/watch?v=iXYoGWFD_Rc

tfw no gf

yeah wow good thing canadians have tim hortons which is now owned by BRs right
all in montreal which is also full of anglos strangely enough

saskatchewan unironically has more culture than quebec and it's a flat province who's only claim to fame is being boring

the absolute delusion of quebecers

>that pic
fucking kek

>who's

>is afraid to directly reply to me
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=VZCSwrLC5LY