Post the scum of your society

Post the scum of your society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dHbtv9F-A8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They looks like typical NTR guys who'll stole your gf. I don't like them.

look like upstanding citizens to me

carry on

Look the same as British chavs. Like they'd act hard and push people around until the numbers are less than 10:1 and they run away

stop reading so much NTR doujinshi, Igor.

exactly, when they're alone or not in a large group, they try to hide their heads
all of them are descendants of african migrants,

Looks Mexican.

Let's be real here

lets be real here

This

Only retarded Sup Forums babies will disagree

>enslave a group for centuries
>later oppress them for decades
>actively shun them from society
>"WTF WHY ARE NIGGERS SUCH ANIMALS HURR DURR?"

kys drumpfkin

>mfw watching the wheels come off the Trump administration in real time

First we have proof he's a Russian stooge, then learn Comey has a paper trail in just 24 hours! It just keeps getting crazier!

qute 2bh

I can't wait for Comey to die from plutonium poisoning by Russian agents. It will make a great James Bond movie

I wish the metro came at full speed right there
They multiply like rats

me on the left

I hate Puerto Ricans, I really do. You will not find a more disgusting, sewage-tier race of people.

People who get so fucking fat they have to ride a scooter everywhere.

Are they wannabe Brasilians?

Niggers still nig in countries that weren't colonized by whites

one piece shitters*

Because of fucking shitheads like this, Australia missed the boat on getting any reasonable revenue for the biggest mining boom in a countries history and we ended up now with like 600 billion dollars of debt and infrastructure that hasn't been updated since WW2, while multinational fucking mining companies (often run by OTHER COUNTRIES FUCKING STATES) ran off with trillions of dollars of revenue.

gypsies and andalusians

>not a gang of lebs

Damn...

everyone in mexico is tras at some degree

When are white people gonna give us reparations and apologize to the billions they hurt throughout history?

elaborate

Lebs didn't fuck Australia's golden opportunity, shithead 2GB listeners did.

Australia made 70 million for selling the same amount of gas that Oman sold for like 4 billion.

But there is no snow in mexico.

He scum not citizens

same here

It's not their fault, but modern propaganda that shits on them.

I consider pic related the top scum in all countries anyway.

>muh supertax
Fuck off Kevin

is it true that there are Japs who are obsessed with the Chicano subculture

t. Nigger

t. petrol huffing abo
Go sleep on a road.

Yes, there is.

Cute pupper.

Traitors.

Jews are the scum of the earth.

K*rds

youtu.be/dHbtv9F-A8k

*blocks your path*

obviously rapefugees are scum too, but we have a longer history with saami

Basically any person who is a sami is superior to you. Just look at the statistics of being a bent down shit.

Swedish culture? Never heard of for me atlest, while the sami have a strong cultural heritage.

>saami culture
hahahHAHHAHAHA

>while the sami have a strong cultural heritage.
he's right you know

>not posting this

How related are saami and Finn?

If a nigger rape a Sami girl, Sami mens will kill him without any problem, if a nigger rape a Swedish girl, Swedish mens will accept that because it's Politically correct...

They're pretty much practically extinct

Still had plenty when I was a kid

Yeah what? Atleast there is a culture, (in most parts comparable with the finns including personal features), while a "swedish culture" does not even exist.

Tell me about swedish culture then? I will give you all the reasons for it being just a bunch of dogshit.

Two separate branches of the same tree. Distant in a sense but in reality intermixed.

These 2 peoples are the original genetical lines in europe.

Not related, besided some mixing in north

i suppose gypsies too have a strong cultural heritage, they still contribute nothing to the societies they inhabit
barely at all, they migrated to scandinavia/finland at different time periods
wont happen gypsie scum
>saami at all comparable to finns
not at all, finns have much more established culture, being reindeer shit farmers is not a culture.

>tell me about swedish culture
Just our history and national identity far surpasses anything the saami have ever created for themself for the last 30 years
yes the saami nation did not exist before then, before it was family and tribe, not nation.

saami culture differs a lot from ours. they had that shamanistic belief while we had bastardized european beliefs similar gods to norse and slavs

Finns are probably Sami's closest relatives.

Your history and national identity is a bunch of shit. You see this when look at the moderns swede today. Just a bunch of made up stuff to keep the boat on floating.

The sami have a history much longer than that of the swedes rooted in the bedrock. As that of the finns. These two peoples are the original europeans.

Will black people pay too? Raping, enslaving, raiding... There own people. Selling their own people to us.

They are the heirs of the boomers, direct continuation of the sixties' generation, anti-rules, anti-family, anti-nations. Those assholes fucked every generation that followed deep in the ass. Even today they keep voting the most for pro immigration parties.