youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germania_(book)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

daily reminder

Italians are not Romans

>living in the cold far north where every day is a struggle for survival
>living in abundance in the south
>the ameriarse mind can't see the difference between these

why is it so fucking hard for americans to understand the difference between british and english/scottish/welsh

You're right they're Romans mixed with a bunch of invaders. By the power of transitive property they are all conquerors

>the earth be oppressing us! that's why our history is only 1000 years old! That's why we lived like tribal Africans !!

snowmonkeys btfo

>Africa
Fruits grow on trees, no need to build civilization. Easy mode.
>Arctic
The frozen land barely sustain people at good times, can't build civilization. Hard mode.

>Meds
Easy mode+, but bot so easy that scarcity doesn't ever happen. Need to build order.

>germanics rise above meds and basically build modern civilization
>fucking Germanic barbarians! Let me tell you about the time my great great great great great great grandmothers husband scrubbed the bodies of degenerate roman nobility with oil
>it's your fault we live like africans, we wuz ancients wen dem germanics wuz in caves and sheit
t. Guglielmo Lombardo

Fuck you, dumb nigger

>germanics rise above meds and basically build modern civilization

Hol up, let me tell you about that one time we founded every European nation worth a damn.

Hehe southerners are always so angry because they are all half germanic rape babies

you could have moved you know, the lombards were smarter

>Africa
>easy mode

not so easy when the whole ecosystem and extreme climate are trying to kill you

>African climate
>easy mode

t. doesn't understand basic geography

how does it feel knowing that rapefugees are on the exact same level as your "noble" ancestors, the "mighty" Vikings?

SĂ ÎȚI FUT CÂCATU ÎN CUR DE AUSTRALOPITEC JEGOS CE EȘTI CUM BĂ SĂ SPUI AȘA CEVA BĂ GÂNDEȘTE ÎN PLM ÎNAINTE SĂ SPUI ASTA

Do you consider yourself to be a southern European?

Africa begins at the Alps.

bun post frate meu

svedez imbecil

This girl is Italian, tell me she aint white.

yes, thankfully we have got europeans south of them

Every ecosystem and climate is trying to kill you

>thread rightfully exposing medniggers
>they come to thread and and WEWUZES about their past and why it is ok that they are shitholes

maidanez imbecil

biggest loss of theirs is that they got no bentz ^

Reminder that Germanic women love Latin men.

this is a True Italian

Germ men loves latino men...

>implying everyone didn't raid and rape back in the day
Look at the mongoloid, look at him and laugh.

kek

>Swedes contributed to modern civilization

[citation needed]

Don't post my girlfriend.

Hey just don't come running to Eastern and Southern Europe after you guys fucked up your country as you are ALREADY DOING.

I have had 4 ( F O U R ) new neighbors from the Netherlands, Britain, Germany and Belgium who came to my city.

>Feels so good to walk in the streets and see only Europeans, so different from I am from
>It's so safe here, I can leave the car unlocked at night and walk at night with no problems
>You guys still have your traditions, it's so cute!

Either come here and assimilate or GTFO with your cancerous ideologies, we don't want to be Sweden.

My mother is Italian lol

Terrona o polentona?

Poletona. Lombardia

>Scottish
>British
Triggers me every single time. Americans are so fucking thick it's beyond belief.

pls give me an italian gf

but they wuz big strong vakangz, they fear no cold, look at muh height average, muh yellow hair, and muh extreme weather resistance

MUH COLD RESISTANT BODEH, LOOK AT IT BABY AND LOVE ME, then we goin plunder some civilized places and boast about it like the animals we are
UGH UGH BUTIFUL ROCK, THIS IS VIKANGZ ARCHITECTURE, STERN AS US! UGH UGH

sweden is based science wise though. You can bash the other irrelevant viking countries

nah, austria is europe too, a bit arrogant but that's it

but then again your father must be rich

on the other hand we latin heartbreaking demigods just need a guitar and they literally fall in love at our feet

sorry but you have to be swedish and a youtube celebrity to get an italian gf

Italian girls are not meant for unwashed barbarians, they despise you

>wh*te people

Post the elder scrolls version

i dont have that one

lmao swarthlets always bring up the height thing

we all know that's where your true insecurity lies. regardless of everything else germanics are just flat out bigger than you lil latinbois and women literally can't resist tall, strong looking men

>n-no why are you ignoring me beautiful blonde women i know i'm only 5'8" b-but let me speak italian for you! i have wine.....;_;

>trying to glory hop on the back of Germany
You are like that Czech poster that used to talk about "Central European dominance" as if they contributed in any way.

>not appreciating the beauty of butifel rocks
lmaoing at ur life

>she will never rape me while calling me a savage snownigger
why do i even bother to go on

>tfw I'm actually a bottom fagboy and I want to be a latinslut having orgies with big germanics

I'm very lewd

all civilisation is irish

Literal hobbit people

> Living in a fucking deadly jungle with little to eat and a lot of poisonous shit in Africa
> Having fertile farming land in Northern Europe and being taught by the descendants of Romans

> the average Sup Forumstard can't even think.

Fruits? you mean the rare minority which aren't poisonous which are also being all eaten by a shitload of other species?

Are you really talking about sub-saharan Africa, the fucking thick ass jungles with snakes and poisonous bugs that kill you while you sleep and the lions, hyenas, leopards that are faster than you and would kill you in an instant?

You mean Africa were the land is so shit you can't farm anything.

The worst thing Northern Europe has is Cold and Bears.

>what you said about Italy, bro? try tell that to my face, tough guy

youtube.com/watch?v=gNx0huL9qsQ

I liked the Scottish woman. She used the rolling R there! I've heard it's sometimes used by Scots but haven't really witnessed it.

when did Italy became such a new world shithole? Now we even have blacks representing us...

you've been like this for a while
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo

>roman era
-Civilization size (what your picture represents): climate, population size, fractured tribes/states (unconquered land)

-how they were (possibly how the romans used to be before degeneracy):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germania_(book)

>post-roman era to this day
-germans ARE the middle ages
-as time passes they surpases romans/italians in every way
-listing everything will take all day so we will just cut short with the fact that they went to the moon

t. italian

fuck off divide and conquer rat

>The "italian" guy sounds like an african

That's a very Glaswegian accent.