Why arent you trying anymore?

Why arent you trying anymore?

Romania, respect.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/griechenland-hilfsmilliarden-retteten-vor-allem-banken-a-1090710.html
kauppalehti.fi/uutiset/talous-kasvoi-odotettua-enemman-alkuvuodesta/4CiQTAcx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does the greek economy manage to shrink yet again with another 80 billion of our money going to this bottomless pit?

Wish we'd just sell this whole country to the Turks or something.

Poor Greece

wew lad, just only 30 more years with this temp and we will reach the western europe

More like 300. Netherlands, Ireland, Sweden, Finland and Spain are rising pretty fast. Are we even trying?

ireland is a tax heaven, they have a meme gdp thats artificially bloated

netherlands are jews and should be holocausted during the next pogrom

I don't recommend being like us. The second a bubble bursts we'll get GREEK'D.

The money went to german and french banks. Greece never got them

Those are some serious implications there. Got any proofs?

Meh
2,9% is too low. We should aim for 4% at least. The biggest problem is our construction sector due to unprepered projects from the goverment. Just the city of Prague failed to spend 250m€ to infrastructure last year and it takes 8 years to build a appartment house in Prague. So the demand for new appartments in Prague is 7k/year but they actaully build only 2k. Good job NIMBY.
Oh and our central bank somehow accumluated 120bn€ with the currency cap.

It seems we are doing better than everyone else in southern europe yet i still cant get a job

say thanks to the venetian factories, romania

try searching harder

The largest creditors were mostly german and french banks where greece borrowed their money. We just paid the greeks denbts since they had been borrowing more money to pay off old denbts

I thought this is what the meme was all about, everyone knew. Greece can't pay their own denbts so we had to

If it would've went straight to Greece their gdp would've gotten 38% larger. It didn't

Your money (and my money, and Greeks' money) is not helping the Greeks as a whole, only a few rich people who are from different countries (including yours, mine and Greece).

I think that makes sense. Thanks.

Only because of Transylvania
The rest of the country is corrupt to the core, they have been stagnating since the 90's

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/griechenland-hilfsmilliarden-retteten-vor-allem-banken-a-1090710.html

5% of the credits was used to improve the country

the rest went to banks
but german propaganda did a good job on retards like you

read all of the post

it is the shitskin turk in austria

gypsy brain

None of those countries had to go through 50 years of Communism

BRAVO ROMANIA

romanian gypsy subhuman in shitaly

I am greek

Says the serial destoryer of Europe.

The people and the economy never seen that money. They literally pay one (((debt+interest))) with a new loan.
And the ECB is happy with this.

I am a Greek

It all returns to nothing, it all comes
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down

Greece situation is just a result of living far above your standards.
Greeks enjoyed western quality living standards despite being as "wealthy" as any other Eastern European country, and now they are paying the price for that.

this is typical jealous post communist slavshit thinking

>2008
>48,125M.$
>2013
>46,479M.$
>2014
>48,661M.$
>2016
>42,749M.$
XDDDD
WHOOPSY DAISY :-DDDD

I am Greek

In 5314 years we will reach the level of the poorest western european country! The future is so bright I'm happy I was born here and God is not a nigger at all.

you can just leave you fucking faggot, germany is right there

Yeah and be treated like second class citizen right? Lmao fuck off I won't serve as cheap labour.

Fuck g*rmshit

Remember how "revolutionary" Syriza was touted when they got elected in Greece? How they were gonna say "όχι" to the new bailouts and memorandums? Then they held a referendum, where most Greeks voted against the bailouts? And then Syriza pushed them through anyway?

Now Greek voters are turning towards New Democracy again. One of the main parties responsible for this mess. I really have to wonder why Golden Dawn isn't polling 1st or 2nd in the opinion polls right now. I guess Greeks would rather get fucked in the ass by the creditors over and over again than to vote for "nazis."

bb..bbut muh brexit... that should have ruined their economy.

because nazis are people like you
retarded delusional subhumans

>Remember how "revolutionary" Syriza was touted when they got elected in Greece? How they were gonna say "όχι" to the new bailouts and memorandums? Then they held a referendum, where most Greeks voted against the bailouts? And then Syriza pushed them through anyway?
I wonder how much of that is simply because of Tsipras being a spineless moron. Perhaps with someone else, the bailouts would have actually been rejected.

>2.6%
our economy is growing again?

I am Greek

look at how great Greece is doing mmmmmmmmm love it... mmm pls turkdaddy don't fuck me again

angry subhuman

check the numbers after the tourist season

I call bullshit, finnish economy can't be growing

It's been growing since 2015.
Although not that much
kauppalehti.fi/uutiset/talous-kasvoi-odotettua-enemman-alkuvuodesta/4CiQTAcx

Its a forecast by the (((eu))) so of course its shit. We are at 4.1%

And we're at 2.8%
Still 0.2% difference

Well thats not too bad

>France got +0.8%

can't wait for the -4% when Macron crashes the economy with his banker jews.