Trump/NATO say Germany should spend 2% of GDP on its military

>Trump/NATO say Germany should spend 2% of GDP on its military
>if we did that we would have the largest military expenditure by far in the EU
I bet if Germany actually were to do this people would be scaremongering that Germany is arming up again and that now in addition to their evil EU plans to take control of Europe they even have an army to enforce it, Germans are being nazi again blablabla

Other urls found in this thread:

nato.int/cps/ic/natohq/official_texts_112964.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PQmiYD0WaT4
euractiv.com/section/security/news/germany-proposes-allowing-non-germans-to-join-its-army/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pay debnts

pay debts subhuman germ

nice ass

People would do that if you did what you're doing now, which is shilling for an "EU Army". No one has ever had an issue with German national rearmament.

>FIGHT THE ESTABLISHMENT, WE NEED MONEY FOR OUR ROADS AND STUFF, WE CAN'T PLAY WORLD POLICE FOREVER, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>become president
>cut corporate taxes and increase military budget

protip everyone hates germany and everything you do

that's something we have in common I guess

>No one has ever had an issue with German national rearmament.
And certainly not Chamberlain

dude do 4%

I hate this bullshit so much. There is so much retarded misinformation about the 2% agreement out there and most articles don't represent what it really is.

Let me quote from the agreement:
>Allies whose current proportion of GDP spent on defence is below this level will:
>[...]
>aim to move towards the 2% guideline within a decade with a view to meeting their NATO Capability Targets and filling NATO's capability shortfalls.
source: nato.int/cps/ic/natohq/official_texts_112964.htm

And this is from 2014.

got dam he T H I C C

Yanks > Krauts

Krauts>Tommys

Chamberlain gets blamed for a lot of things he didn't do. He didn't want to inflame the situation by starting rearmament here, but eventually he did put into practice the TA reforms and the beginnings of a modern air force.

No one likes Pakistanis, mate.

ehh dunno about that one

>thinking anyone cares for the opinions of cuck antipodeans

Our military is fine as it is. We don't need spendings in times of peace. The F35 will probably never see a war and will be taken out of service again, before it gets any use.

also, I love historic planes, fuck trump
youtube.com/watch?v=PQmiYD0WaT4

>do you even lift

Meh, by now other countries should know that no matter how much money we spend on the army we will waste it.
Give them 10% and they still use it all on kindergarten on the base, marine helicopters that can't fly over water or huge project that get dumped after spending hundrets of millions because... retarded reasons.

I want to join the new Waffen SS!
euractiv.com/section/security/news/germany-proposes-allowing-non-germans-to-join-its-army/

You are the kind of idiot who believes all the left media shills spouding this bullshit. It's like with the "melting plastic G-36". The people who wrote these news have absolutely no clue what they are writing about. And persons like you even believe it. This is the most embarrasing about this country. We have a good army. Even quite high-tech compared to most other countries. The spending is more than enough with 1.2%. It's more than other countries have.

the point is it was set to 2% long time ago (well before 2014)
but virtually nobody honoured this
in 2014 they just set the "deadline"

Franco, was geht?

Nicht er, aber der war nicht schlecht der Witz kek

Someone post the G*rman army pushups video please

Wtf? I hate everyone now!