/flag/

banner edition

old thread:welcome to /flag/, where we discuss vexillology, flag collecting, and the extraflags script

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm
i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
oplk.imgur.com
i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Grove,_California
whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flaghunter
youtu.be/D71iSwArWVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.
Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

image test post

wtf i love Sup Forums now

fug

ded

hello lads

hello :^)

hello

Fugg

good thread so far

ded

:^)

Going to watch the basketball game and then update remaining flags.

Has /flag/ ever considered allowing the use of flags from de facto nations? For example, the Chechen Republic, Abkhazia, or even Sealand

Abkhazia has a flag under Georgia (the region's ISP)

the flags on Sup Forums are from fa mfa mfa m.com, if they dont have it in their database then it doesnt exist :^(

fug forgot image :^)

Oh so they're already on here? That's cool.

I noticed that Sonoma county (my home county) has only one flag - that being Sonoma.

Would it be acceptable if i sent you guys the seals of the cities in the county and you guys could upload them as flags? I know we've already done it for most of the Californian counties.

Yes. We're currently in the process of updating LA county, Sonoma County is fine too.

Just please be patient, can't add new flags just yet due to technical issues. But I will make the flags if you gib resources

Yeah i can certainly hook you up with everything. Take your time - i understand there are many flags to be created.

>tfw no /flag/ gf

How do I save this one? Screencap? I dont know which one it is - apparently there are three different kids of these?

I inspected the element and it said ap.

>About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

im doing some of the missing german flags, wtf do you do if the district/municipality doesn't have a flag but towns/villages within it do?

someone make my city flag already thanks ive had this extension for a long time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Grove,_California

i think someone else is doing america already but since i had paint up lmao, welcome to the unrecognisable blob flag club

does posting it here means its added
do i just need to update

nah someone will have to add it into the github, i dont have that power or i would have added all the euro flags i've made already (ree)

just wait until whoever is doing america comes online

whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flaghunter

Is this considered cheating?

Teste

boomb

>0.16 posts per second
/bant/ is a dead board already, I realize that Sup Forums is very active at this time of the day but 0.16 posts per second is insane

Some say yes some say no
Whatever (You) think is right :^)

Yakutsk, Sakha

DELET

>saving banners

It's impossible that this is true

injuries over time mane :^) most arent visible anymore

the fug

I'm relatively scar free

boo

AAA

>hot chocolate
fug

it wasn't a hot chocolate actually

i was drinking directly from a kettle and then blistered my mouth

well, it happened when i was a child

My favourite Banner i actually saved

>RARE

Is Lil B a flag collector?

Fun fact, he lives where I went to college and some of my friends have seen him walking around town

eh

i wouldve thought that too
Lil B went to college?

>forgot the file

WOAH I JUST NOTICED MY FLAG LOOKS A LITTLE DIFFERENT

It's like a little clearer now.
Still not my real county though. ;_;

youtu.be/D71iSwArWVI
Bedford watch this lol

IMPORTANT
Charlston County