You wake up in Yemen

you wake up in Yemen

yeah, man

immigrate to oman

>imblying

fuck off to discord miboun pajeet potato farming faggot

ill make the journey

Kek there was some dumb Austrian student who went to Yemen to study their ancient culture a few years ago. He got kidnapped within 2 or 3 days, and our government refused to bail him out because he went there despite the government telling people to stay the hell away from this place. In the end he got bailed out by Oman (who got good connections to the tribals in Yemen or something like that).

Now he will work for the rest of his days to pay back the money Oman used to get him out, because freedom isn't free.

kek reminds me of this dumb american kid

shoot down a saudi jet with my shoe

What did he do to Best Korea?

he tried to steal a propaganda poster and now he's sentenced to 15 years of labor

[spoiler] it will never wake up because yemen is made up of sand niggers[/spoiler]

feel bad for the lad

Look incredible. Pity about the whole fucked up and dangerous society situation.

Do, toothpaste?
It's the muslims, not the society.

Ayy lmao

Acquire khat, don't shave, don't work, wear towel around waist.

Boom, the ideal Yemeni man.

holy fuck Yemen sure does have some beautiful parts. I knew it was sort of green, but not like this.
surprised how Saudi has the same population as yemen. Probably more Arabs in Yemen than Saudi considering all the foreign devils. I really wish things could have turned out differently and Yemen could've joined the GCC.

and get blown up by the saudis

This. Oman is a wonderful country.

i kill all the saudi scum