L.A. rocked in the 80s

L.A. rocked in the 80s.

Now you cant take 3 steps without tripping over a sombrero. I just want things to go back to how they used to be. Why cant the hispanics just...i dont know...go away?

Ive seen nice psotwar neighborhoods in Highland Park and Lincoln Heights turn into complete shitholes once the Mexicans invaded. Ever wonder why there are no good hispanic majority neighborhoods? They turn everywhere they live into a 3rd world hellhole like where they come from.

Im not racist, if there were a bunch of Germans doing what the mexicans and other hispanics are, id say the EXACT same thing. It just turn out that hispanics are shit-tier roaches who ruin nice neighborhoods and dont know how to live in 1st world countries. Not to mention the disease
they bring with their 30 unvaccinated kids. Hispanics are just horrible.

Cubans and Ricans are ok i guess. But the rest are filth. Hell, Ricans are filth, but we own them so we cant really say shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQFvGmMq9uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qkLhtfHxna0&t=427s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aztland when?

>unvaccinated kids
Look at your fucking president, you mongrel. The anti-vaccine movement is pure anglo.

Ricans and Dominicans are just like Mexicans when it comes too destroying formally nice areas.
t.guy who lives in Brooklyn

toronto was better too. crime isn't bad now but it's expensive and there's too many foreigners. i'm not racist i just do not like all these immigrants simple as that.

WOULDN'T BE LA WITH OUT THAT GANGSTER SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=qQFvGmMq9uQ

>Mexican calling anyone a mongrel

Thats literally your ethnicity

lmao get fucked amerishit

what % white is california atm?

>"W...what did you call us?"

Dont blame me because hispanics dont know how to behave, Pedro

probably about 5%

>Cubans and Ricans are ok i guess

but HP got some of the hottest property in town. gentrfying fast as fuck past few years and lincoln heights too... the cholos wont last long

Not falling for that shit again.
Shes got 8 kids, 9 STDs and 10 gang member brothers just looking for someone to behead.

Not to mention her baby daddys and dudes shes fucking on the side.

There is no more disgusting and totally amoral a thing than a CHI bitch

>I just want things to go back to how they used to be
ok, then just give back that state to Mexico

Heres hoping.

I heard they're pushing everybody out toward San Bernardino and Victorville

Why?
We got it fair and square. It's not like they're doing so great a job with the land they already own.

>tfw asian
>tfw all white Californians say Asians and white people are basically the same thing
>tfw asians and whites always complain about the Mexicans?

mexicans are all out there in the IE already. heck, asians are already pushing them almost out of the SGV and already east of the 605

>Cubans and Ricans are ok

Fuck you beta faggots, say this shit to my face.

youtube.com/watch?v=qkLhtfHxna0&t=427s

>tfw grew up thinking americans were all rollerskating blondes who hung out at soda shops and lived in big suburban white picket homes with a labrador and a muscle car

The white race is dead.

>LA in the 80's
>rocking

The only good thing about LA was the music scene in the early 80's. Enjoy your hard drugs, hobos, and pollution. Wait, that's basically like 2017 LA minus the good music and pollution.

Thanks for confirming that Asians are also beta cucks.

Honestly if I could pick to remove one ethnic group from LA, it would be all the white people on the West Side. At least Mexicans aren't insufferable stuck up cunts

>proud to be white peoples side kick

But diversity is the spice of life.

If I were Asian I would hate being lumped into the minority basket with niggers and spics.

Removing all Californians is the best and only option.

Where you from bro? I want you to tell me face to face whats wrong with that "minority basket"

Outside Chicago

Take a trip through Englewood and tell me what isn't wrong with them.

>30+ replies into thread
>still not LOS USA
Im disappoint Sup Forums

That's right my Chinese friend, don't forget to let your sister date the white man too.

Only someone who's never encountered Puerto Ricans in their natural habitat would say that.

More specific lad, how do you expect me to find you?

That disgusting flat dry hot subsaharan grey block shithole that is LA was never good in any time period.

Imagine being/living in a city called LOS Angeles and complaining about Mexicans.

It was founded by Spanish settlers though, and was nothing but an insignificant village that less than 300 people lived in when the it became part of the US.

>implying i view white people as high as i view asians

I just think white people are bettwe than niggers and wetbacks

>as high as i view asians
lol good post

someone post the vid of the asian man boiling the dog, or the vid of the asian girl about to eat a freshly killed frog