Why haven't you joined your countries military yet?

Why haven't you joined your countries military yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

forces.gc.ca/en/caf-community-pay/reg-force-ncm-class-c-rates.page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>die for netany*hu's oil profits
no thank

Mental problems would undoubtedly disqualify me even though they're not really that serious
Wouldn't mind a draft tbqhwyf

Because our military is a joke with shit pay and requires me to live on a gay boot camp with a bunch of high school dropouts?

I'll politely decline.

I dont feel like killing, or being killed, for (((them))).

>shit pay

You can make 49k/yr by the age of 19 if you join when you're 18, and be making 58k/yr within 5 years if you're in a spec pay trade. You also get a lot of benefits out of it and generally don't have to spend as much on bills. Let's not forget, you don't have to spend tens of thousands on education and be in debt for years, because you're paid to learn.

And honestly, if you're too pussy to make it through basic, you're incredibly fucking pathetic. My fat asocial ass may have had some trouble, but it was hardly bad.

Mandatory service and still in active reserve

I had fun during the service
But I don't think its a life for me

legit wanted to but i don't like the geopolitical situation. last thing i want to do is kill SAA and help """""Moderate Rebels"""""

if war broke out i'd probably still join, if only to help bring more burgers back home safe.

The average salary is 20K . Nice meme.

Also I'm gay. Gay people don't join the military because I'd rather not be beaten up routinely for my sexual orientation. High school was bad enough as is, I don't need to waste my 20s with people who never left it mentally.

i want to go fight for the good guys once i leave uni

>nice meme

Uh

forces.gc.ca/en/caf-community-pay/reg-force-ncm-class-c-rates.page

There are some homophobes in the CF but none of them would ever let it be known. Bigotry has huge consequences here, you can possibly end your career in a single sexist/racist outburst. And honestly, all the straight guys act pretty fucking gay anyway, the military made me at least 3 times more faggoty.

Is that you?
Is that Guantanamo Bay?
AKA America's clay?
You looking for another invasion cunt?

You seem confused my friend

>he's a faggot
>also a retard who doesn't know what he's talking about
Why am I not surprised?

Tell me about it. I'm interested in Mexico's military. How were you viewed by the general population? Can I get any details of your service?

Probably joining my local artillery reserve unit this summer sometime.

Chair Force here, I've met a lot of Arty remusters. They didn't really like it, lots of "old military" shit you have to put up with.

the military is where dumb people go

We just sweep streets n shiet man, a lot of exercise and laughing with the real troops we also painted a school, military service is just for community service in times of peace, of course you can volunteer for active service, in that case you will be assigned for a company of SMN (National Military Service) there you will get the full experience of being a soldier, get basic training and go in a few scout missions, and also more community service and in some cases natural disaster relief and if for some groups the 16 September Parade
The military has a rough time keeping its good image, it is still viewed as the last trust worthy institution of the country, the ones that are still on our side.
But of course being an armed force doing police work some people might get mad, that they are just more armed government agents send in to repress the people or people that view the narcos and other criminals as "the good guys" obviously hate them because unlike police they are very hard to corrupt and if they do get corrupted they military tribunals do apply punishment very fast unlike civilian justice
Our military is comparatively small, we donĀ“t spend a lot but our forces are focused on maintaining internal order, until the drug war they kept a low profile but now under the public eye every day its obvious some will look at them with bad eyes, its only natural.
But at least now the government its feeling the only thing that actually threatens their stability, a quite unhappy military getting better weapons either by local design or US/Europe imports. 10 years of the war on drugs is getting to them a bit, in the aspects that they don't like or trust the civilian authorities or the police forces, they see them as the biggest threat to their operations, again its only natural, they are no police force meant to keep civilian order, they are like any other military an institution of extreme violence that exists only to defend our country

I'm probably going to join the Chair Force after I finish uni in two years

That's not you, faggot.

semper flexible

while I was traveling in mexico, I saw an entire gated community of sorts of just military personal. No fancy shit, just their families living with the rest of the soldiers. I thought it was to make sure their families don't get beheaded.

Eh, I've heard the opposite from people I've talked to. But either way I don't really care I'm not joining because I think it'll be "fun"

For whatever fucking reason, some retard decided to park one of those in a walmart. No clue how hard it is to steal one but would had been funny if someone did do it.

Never said that was me :^)
Soldiers can bring their families to live in some bases or the housing that the military provides for them and their families, that's why when you join you must be single.
Seen those communities as well, and I suppose it provides them with a bit of relief knowing their families are safe

Not everyone is dumb, especially in tech trades, but I think 99% of the people here joined because one (or some combination) of the following

>too dumb for education
>too poor for education
>too socially awkward to impress during an interview
>too weak willed or lacking in direction to do something with their lives
>forced into it because of a military family

I was solidly a #4 case

I'm not gonna lie to you bro, they don't require keys
You turn it from "off" to "run" for five seconds then flip it to "start"

You just have to get past the very heavy armored doors and bullet proof glass first

I used to live in one of those, they're called "military garrison"... They're comfy af

Pic related was my house in Ri Mec 25, Sarmiento, Chubut.

Yea, the rest of the road was one giant garbage dump with houses that where meant probably to house farm animals however as soon as we passed through the gated community, every thing was very clean, cut grass, etc.

>You just have to get past the very heavy armored doors and bullet proof glass first
I don't have high amount of faith of the people who visit walmart frequently, specially when they decide to bring a military vehicle there.

They were probably just POGs doing it to show off their new humvee license
when you're in a mounted anti-armor platoon you don't really want to bring those things anywhere

I can see why your country was broke if they gave soldiers a place like that.

Go combat engineer, string pullers don't get shit for deployments.

#4 too.

You need at least a comfy house if you have to live in a isolated shithole full of snow...

I'm into my second year of conscription.

They won't let me because I have records of being suicidal

I'm a former conscript, glad to be back in the civilian world desu